It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We the people are Sovereign! You the citizens are not.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I was first exposed to this RADICAL understanding of the law when I lived in Illinois. I was in court that day for going 21-31 over the speed limit. Anybody with a lawyer was getting immediate dismissals including myself and the prosecution didn't even say a word. The lawyers spoke a different language that I couldn't understand but the one word I kept hearing over and over again including from my lawyer was Common Law. Each lawyer only spoke for about a minute or two but it was an open and closed case once they did.

Later I ran into Freeman-on-the-land and I finally understood potentially the reason why we all got dismissals that day, Common law trumps De Facto law. In essence because I didn't violate anyelses God given rights as speeding is not a crime against another person they had to let me go.

Please share your comments and experiences on this, would like to learn as much as possible before sending something this radical to the powers that be.

www.breakthematrix.com... y-carefully-for-we-are-Sovereign

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Whereas it is my understanding that:

the common law is that which derives its force and authority from the universal consent and immemorial practice of the people.

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are the right to Life, Freedom and the right to sole ownership of both property and land, and;

equality before, not under, the law is paramount and mandatory, and;

Thomas Jefferson said: A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate." --Thomas Jefferson: Rights of British America, 1774. ME 1:209, Papers 1:134

That "every man is independent of all laws except those prescribed by nature. He is not bound by any institution formed by his fellow men without his consent." Cruden v Neale 2 NC.338(1796) 2 S.E. 70

no law can never govern the conduct of people on the land, only those who work in a capacity of government officials and agents and employees in their lawful duty to protect the life, liberty and property, and;

the lawful functions of any government cannot infringe upon the freedom and rights granted to men and women by their creator, and;

A society is defined as a number of persons joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and;

A statute is defined as a legislated rule of society which has been given the force of law only within that society, and:

A by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and;

the United States of America is a federation of fifty artificial nation states, the government of each state bound by the Constitution for The United States of America, and;

The Constitution for The United States of America, and the public acts of all states and the federal government, established corporate legal entities called governments on the land known as the United States and the several States, and;

The Constitution of The United States of America is a document to which all public acts must abide, and;

the current acting federal government on the land commonly known of as the United States of America is a power de facto, is referred to as the United States, and has no authority over people, and;

The United States is a corporation as per public policy 29 USC 3002.

corporations are artificial legal entities that can contract with only with other legal entities by the hand of living agents, and only with full disclosure between the agents thereof, full disclosure of the definition of all words, the assumption that those definitions rest upon, and the implications that extend therefrom of all clauses of such contracts in order to claim authority, power or control over those contracting parties, and;

The Constitutions and public acts for The United States of America and the respective States do not bind nor extend to people on the land, only to artificial persons, and;

the Law Societies and Bar Associations of the United States and the respective states are the societies whose members create the statutes of the United States, therefore these statutes apply only to citizens of those societies, the artificial persons who are subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, or those artificial persons whose trustee acts in his personal capacity as an employee of those societies, and;

The Constitution of The United States of America and it's public acts, the Constitutions and public acts of each of the respective states, and all de facto counterparts, apply only to citizens, residents, persons and the like - artificial persons representing the government officials, agents and employees of each level of governments, and;

a "person" "resident" or "citizen" of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights and all statutes, code, ordinances and by-laws of the United States and of all States and Municipalities refers to an artificial entity, and;

all law of the United States and respective States applies only to artificial persons, and those sworn to uphold these laws, and;

The United States and all governments and courts on the land commonly known of as United States of America are corporations, and have no authority over sovereign men and women on the land, and;

The US Code and State Codes, are commercial law governed by the Uniform Commercial Code, and;

for something to be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States it must be an artificial person subject to the jurisdiction pursuant to the fourteenth amendment of the Constitution of The United States of America, and;

that the term 'citizen' as defined in the fourteenth amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America is the term used to denote the political status of the artificial entity of government employee, and;

A citizen is an artificial person subject to the jurisdiction of the United States as per the fourteenth amendment to the Constitution for the United States, and is also subject to those corporate state entities which have contracted with the United States, and;[/EX]
Please see the following link for the rest.
Notice if Right of Claim

[edit on 13-8-2008 by brickhouse32]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yet another thread with little to no interest.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Oh. Oh, oh, oh! This is AWESOME!

They have NO RIGHTS over ME. I am sovereign!

Now... We must get everyone to see this fact. That they, too, are truly and legally and by rights sovereign and free. They cannot legally be punished for not complying with anything they did not willingly and with full knowledge aforehand of the implications enter into.

None of us can say when our dates of birth are. To every one of us, it's hearsay. WE don't recall that day or date.

Thank you so much! I say again... AWESOME!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brickhouse32

Ooops. Misinterpreted your comment. LOL!

[edit on 8/13/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This is interesting. How about telling that to the USDA. They seem to think they are GOD. Linda Fallice said:

I

n July 2000, USDA officials claimed in our court hearing that, “The farmers have no rights. No right to be heard before the court, no right to independent testing, and no right to question the USDA....”

Unfortunately the USDA followed by the FDA and Homeland Security plans to take out the independent US farmer. I guess the big AG corporations don't want the competition so they have arranged to wipe out small farmers worldwide. I understand in India farmers are suiciding at the rate of one every eight hours

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
After researching this earlier it appears there is no law above the constitution and this is archaic roman law. But it is interesting that it has surfaced so many times. Its my belief that this is basically the kind of thing nwo is attempting to resurrect and use in its enslavement of citizens.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
After researching this earlier it appears there is no law above the constitution and this is archaic roman law. But it is interesting that it has surfaced so many times. Its my belief that this is basically the kind of thing nwo is attempting to resurrect and use in its enslavement of citizens.

Are you certain you are grasping what is offered here...? This is the legal description of our freedom, as living beings (as opposed to citizens, which include corporate entities constrained by law).

Somehow... I cannot see this as anything but something the NWO DOESN'T want us to know or understand.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Isn't this akin to the straw man argument? And the colors of the law? Relating to being a person according to the constitution, because that is archaic roman law, and in reality we don't sign our rights away with our birth certificates and the like, we are all persons under the constitution. Theres been some really in depth coverage of this on ATS before, and because of the numbers of times these things get brought forth, I can see the nwo order thing with all its babylonian roots really liking the way Romans enslaved peoples. Its not the law of the land however.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Well... I am unfamiliar with the Roman Law stuff. I just know that, having a legalese mind and progressing through the document, the logic presented, relative to common law vs. de facto law, and the conclusions include things like:

•as I am not chattle property, nor a child, citizen, person, resident, taxpayer, employee of, or residing with, any government, nor any other word that denotes an entity with diminished freedom and/or rights,

and

•I do not need to ask permission to lawfully engage in activities not expressly forbidden by the ten commandments of the Holy Christian Bible

(and despite the religious content, that's a LOT of freedom!)

and

•that peace officers, and all other men, women and entities, have a duty to act under their Constitutional oath of office and distinguish between statutes created by the de facto government, and law, and those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Free Man-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the law

Well, the list is very long, but of that ilk. I doubt the Illuminated Ones want us this illuminated.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
For the past few days I had been researching this Freeman-on-the-land stuff, today I got a response from a judge that had been on the bench for 25 years and 6 years as a prosecutor. He said these ideas are all hoax. I tend to believe the judge over a man selling Freedom packets for $380.00. There is some good ideas but I don't think they have the force of law. If this guy did do some of the stuff in his stories, Mr Menard, he merely got away with duping and bullying the police, which would be pretty impressive but not legal.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by brickhouse32

If you'd wait more than two hours before bumping your thread, you wouldn't look like an immature child.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Stop the bickering and get on topic.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I an a newbie not of the topic though

one needs to study William Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England to be found at lonang (Google it)
To get out from under the law one must study the law
an the intro chapters 1 10 30 where the Absolute rights of individuals is featured the information can be found

There is no easy way to do this and i should be very careful with Rob Menard's stuff lest you run afoul of Positive Law

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A society is defined as a number of persons joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal

My understanding, however uneducated it may be, is that if you don't mind living naked in the bushes in your own personal society, then you should be sovereign. But if you want to live with us, use our public services, our education, health and medical systems, the roads we drive on, and more relevantly, the Internet, which you used to make this post, then you have to follow the laws of the land and respect your fellow citizen. You have to make some personal sacrifices to contribute to this great dream that is civilization.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't know I have been studying the law ucc and us code all kinds of sites about this stuff, etc, and frankly I have a hard time learning, remembering and deciphering. As for using services of society you must obey laws I agree. we just want it to be real laws not statues which are not law.

the trouble is if one person's rights are violated everyone's is. by a person standing up for what they believe to be right, is commendable when you consider how it will help others. And if one has a legitmate complaint against the free man on the land issue use logical arguments not ambiguous statements such as you must obey the law of society. First you have to distinguish between law, statues, codes and regulations. Second you have to find how they arrived at such statutes rules etc, and what the real motive behind it is, and yes there is a difference between citizens U.S. and state citizens and such. YOu have to learn how things are organized, and what each's functions are.

And you have to realize that people made state governments, state governments made federal government. The feds made corporate entities. so that which is created is under that which does the creating.

people above state gov, state above fed and fed above. If one obeys the love they neighbor, and love God first and foremost and love thy self, you have fulfilled the law. no others are needed. laws are for the lawless.

AAAAAAA

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is akin to the "income tax is illegal and you don't have to pay it" argument. Those guys that tried it are in Federal prison or making easy monthly payments to the IRS to avoid such an inconvenience.
Someone I know tried this particular argument on a traffic court judge in Pittsburgh and was told to pay the traffic fine and costs or he could start a new career as a jailhouse lawyer. Fortunately, the clever speeder did a quick cost-benefit analysis and concluded that the judge had all the cards [and a quick gavel], paid his fine, and learned from his experience.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm absolutly shocked people don't know about this kind of life. And prefer being enslaved. What the American people are livin right now is NOT what the founding fathers wanted for us. I recently found out about Sovereignity and want to know as much as possible. I'd love to be free from the contract I was born into. The more I think about it the more it erks me that not many people stand up and do something... or maybe, liek me.. they dont know where to start?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join