It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Will Win The Super Bowl ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It is a basic question and I want to hear it from you! The people from BTS, ATS anywhere, WHO IS GOING TO WIN THE SUPERBOWL?

My pick is (and this is not my favorite team, just a suggestion) I believe the New England Patriots are going to clean things up and come home with the win!
Why? Because of there historic win streak last season and the disappointing Superbowl loss, I believe that loss gives enough energy to the team to rise up this season and WIN!

So whats your Pick???

Mod Edit - changed all caps title

url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread111978/pg1]Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.[/url]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I go for the Cowboys every year. No reason why this time should be different. Go Cowboys!

They should have beat the Giants last year. Heck, Green Bay should have beat the Giants for that matter.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

AFC
Chargers
Chargers are friggin loaded from top to bottom, if they avoid injuries this is their year. If not, its gonna be the pats.

NFC
Cowboys

Superbowl:
Chargers by 30pts

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
49ers!!!! Too bad they won't even make the playoffs

I think the Chargers, or Colts.

Anybody but the Patriots or the Cowboys is fine by me.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have to pick my two favorite NFL teams : in the NFC the Cowboys and in the AFC the Chargers...two really great teams

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
the team with the most points at the end.
sorry could not resist.

I am a diehard redskin fan so they have my vote, probably till halfway through season.

Being a lifelong Redskins fan it is very hard for me to say but if I am honest with myself, I think the Cowboys are looking good to win it all.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by jwstarry]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am, for the 28th year, going to say that the Cleveland Browns and the Detroit Loins Will be in the Super Bowl. Neither neat has ever been there and by sheer odds I have to get one team at least once here man. My Brownies are way over due. Just can't get past our own mistakes. :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Jacksonville

Jaguars

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If you ask me, it is way to friggin' early to be makin' Super Bowl predictions. I think we should wait until at least the fourth week of the season. It is just too soon to be making these predictions.

Besides, we still have another weekend of preseason to go before we get to the regular season.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I will....on a 97 yard QB sneak with no time on the clock, for the Seattle Seahawks

On the unlikely even that, the above scenario doesnt happen, Im thinking it will be the Patriots or chargers

I hope either Seattle or Jacksonville make it though

Apolgies to Matt Hasselbeck (did i spell it right?)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The New England Patriots...

You think they played pissed last year....

Oh boy...

Unfortunatly, for me, im living in NorCal...

Which Means, i am subjected to a weekly double dose of OakLand Raider, and SF 49'ers games...

Worse Football doesnt exist...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I like YOU. Yes you did spell it right...I think.

Seattle Seahawks, beating the Stealers in a rematch.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'm going to pick the Denver Broncos.
Why? Because I pick them every year.

Now, as for real life... I don't know. It would be nice to see someone who has been at the bottom do really good, something like the Tampa Bay Rays in MLB. Who would have thought...?

JbT

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Its early, too early. But Im going to come out with it...

*Drum Roll*

The Vikings.

Its all on Jackson to be just average or better. If he can do that, I see this team going deep.

Again, injurys can make or break any team. Its so early.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES!

That's right baby. I couldn't make any other pick.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
yeah, but now that brady is out for the season! ITS GONNA B THE EAGLES BABY!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Looks like my perdiction about The Pats winning went down with Bradys left leg...

Ouch...

Its only been one week, and the WHOLE leauge is in chaos...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

And I would have to say after seeing the performance of my Eagles yesterday, combined with Brady going down, that my pick for SB champ looks even better to me!

Go Eagles!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's very possible the NYG will repeat. With the Pats out of the running, I don't see any strong AFC teams stepping up.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm saying either Titans or Giants.

Sleeper team will be Bills.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join