It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Ads on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Do what dbates said...have a closer look. And what was once scary will soon become boring

Dont get all timid on us.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Dont get all timid on us.

Timid?

Hahaha

NEVER!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You 'do' look like your avatar! AND the creepy ads are too much.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

now THAT'S a scary ad on ATS!

...the all-seeing eye on the logo of an advertising company that spreads its product on everyone's computers!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

now THAT'S a scary ad on ATS!

...the all-seeing eye on the logo of an advertising company that spreads its product on everyone's computers!

I know!!!

I wonder why it is called Interactive???

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It looks like an all seeing Egyptian eye...

We all know that the internet is compiling words and information based on millions of individuals ideas, thoughts and interests. The goal here would be billions within the next few years.

What started as trends understanding has far surpassed anything they could have imagined.

Everything we write or speak on the www is cataloged, soon it will be our private thoughts. Thing is how much of it is a two way street? The input levels are just creeping in so steadily people just do not see it.

Have you seen that show where the guy does mind control? He can make people do just about anything with suggestion. Can you imagine the levels we are unaware of?

EDIT to say, I did that webot thing from that thread, and it was REALLY strange. Mt Grandparents had a resturant during the deppression called The Green Shack, it was situated out in the middle of an oil field off Beach Blvd. in Huntington Beach, they would serve anyone that came in at least one free meal a day if they had no money and many did not during that time. They would always have a cup of coffee or chicory, some bread and a cup of soup or sandwhich.

After the economy rebound, those same poor workers were rich in oil, they did not loose them during the deppression and so in gratitude they shared much with my Grandparents.

During the years when my Parents were growing up there on into the wild seventies of my teen years, the green shack was long forgotten, not spoken of as it represented a difficult time.

When I typed in Green Shack, it said : The green shack was located in a pub. (My Grandpa came out from Oklahoma with money he made from moonshine during the prohibition) It went on to say, The owners were good people but those around them were not, or somethng to that affect. (they stole my inheritance many years later valued in the millions)

How as that possible? It was possible by the all seeing eye. So if a little place way out in the sticks could be accurately compiled through the information network, as place long forgotten, then what to say of this site or any thing written or spoken?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by antar]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

IAB members are responsible for selling over 86% of online advertising in the United States.

www.iab.net...

i think i'm gonna have nightmares tonight...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join