It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S = SPACE WEBCAMS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well I was looking through the very nice thread in ATS Last night with all the UFO VIDEOS
and one particular Compilation caught my eye, so I dozed off to sleep while watching it, and had some rather strange dreams from the perspective of being the UFO.

Anyway I guess you know from the title what I'm getting to. In the dream I saw the world in thousands of droplets, almost like seeing it through a flies eyes, I can only assume each droplet was an alternate reality, and possibly an infinity of.

But thats just the dream, before actually falling into a deep sleepy think about UFO's I was thinking about the movements of the crafts themselves, I know the theory that they look rather awkward flying because of the way they use gravity and all that, but what about a new theory; that it may be a kind of camera or probe from very very very far away that has to rip through space, much like a black hole to get here and collect data, maybe all kinds of data we cant even fathom yet, way beyond video, so I guess space web cam is not the best title, but your getting the picture, I mean what if this intelligence cannot visit here, but they are just sending their advanced form of a the Hubble Telescope, that can enter atmospheres by ripping holes in space.

If I was a good Artist I would draw an alien at a computer screen 35 million light years away and his mouse is controlling the UFO, because that's what they look like half the time, very bad mouse movements, If only we had something for them to click on?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Boostah]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Your theory is interesting but what would you say to the thousands of accounts where your 'space webcams' happens to land on earth? Or the other accounts where they see beings exiting this 'space webcams'?

Like I said your theory sounds good until you encounter those questions mentioned above.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
True, I don't know how one would discount the possibility that some entities are visiting here, but it could be one form of technology used by a particular race, seems there are so many different types, the funny thing is if there are many races how come they are all so hell bent on keeping themselves a secret from us, maybe we are the ones in a weird dimension.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I personally don't think there is any one true explanation for UFOs, since there are have been so many different types seen and photographed and experienced. And even if we proved one of them to be a particular thing, that doesn't mean they're all that thing.

Aliens from other planets or dimensions? Maybe. Time travelers or time probes? Sure. Creations of the collective mind? Why not? Living entities? Something else? Probably.

Any or all of the above.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Boostah

Interesting... this is related to one theory I have that some UFOs are alien "Von Neumann probes." They travelled here a long time ago at sub-light speeds and some of them stayed in our solar system and continue to monitor our activity.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hmm.., if you think about it actually does make sence ! It would be quite obvious that if we have been discovered by others, that they make observations and study us first before they come and say hello..

top topics

join