It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction Involving Russia/ Georgia/ Azerbaijan!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Now I do not regard myself as a physic, or as a spiritual man in any way shape or form. I was simply sitting at my desk today at work; in and out of a daydream, when I started to think of things in my head. The first thing was a country: which happened to be azerbaijan, second was a number: 999,999, third was a president: President Halim, forth was a color: blue, fifth was another number: 500, and lastly I drew a quick scetch. Well I did a little research and these were the errie facts I came up with: Again I came up with all of these answers out of my head for no particular reason, also I haven't watched CNN or any news since the conflict between Russia and Georgia started. The breaking news to do with AZerbaijan is all talking about the fact that a big oil company has had to shut down work on its pipeline that is set to go from Azerbaijan through Georgia and all the way to Europe. The news speculates that the conflict between Russia and Georgia is to show that no oil will go through Russian Territories unless the Russian Pres. says so. Here are some articles or just google Azerbaijan and click on breaking news: www.themoscowtimes.com...
www.forbes.com...
Next I typed in Azerbaijan 999999 which came up with an address to one of the biggest hotels in Azerbaijan, here's that link: www.4hotels.co.uk...
Then I researched President Halim which I have never heard of and come to find out he was the president of Chechnya and a Muslim Extremist Sympathizer who was killed in a gun battle June, 17 2006 by Russian soldiers. Here's that link: en.wikipedia.org...
So then I decided to look up the number 500 in relation to Azerbaijan. Happens out that 500 international representitives will be in Azerbaijan to make sure their elections are not cheated. Here's that link: aceproject.org...
I do not know the significance of the drawing I made or the color blue but time will probably shed light on the situation.

Now in a jist this is what I have come up with from the facts I was able to find. I believe there is going to be some sort of conflict with the 500 international reps. and there roll in Azerbaijan's presidency. The address of the hotel which is a large and major hotel in Azerbaijan could quite possibly be where these reps. are going to be housed during their stay. President Halim and his factoring into this I do not quite know yet but I will be doing much more research to find this out.

I would please, please, please like any feedback what so ever I am having a really hard time trying to think of how this got on my mind. Quite honestly I became more and more terrified as the news I read started to connect dots in my shooty mind bable. I will appreciate and respect any comments however negative or positive they may be, please tell me if I'm on to something here.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The bible tells of dreams and visions when all is right with you and God. I have had several of these types of events over the years. Some came to nothing and some were actual events that unfolded to the letter.

To complicate things even more we have the john titors and others with some supposed knowledge of the future.

Every since the code was cracked in the centuries in the late 90s there has been a feverish pitch to change the events and outcomes. One code we were not able to change was 9/11/01. This was in the centuries as 1999 and the great king of terror coming from the skies or something close. Adding 2 to all the digits brought the date to be accurate but at the time a previous code in the centuries had just been circumvented with the deposing of Al Gore and the replacement of Bush. What needs to be understood here is it was assumed the time line was changed when in fact only one warning was circumvented. 9/11 completed as scheduled.

So what do we do with these peoples that are gifted with advanced warnings? Only the ones making changes to the time line can benefit from the knowledge.

Of course this is all unfounded hearsay.........or is it...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Check tis out,it was posted 15 mins ago on Russia/Georgia Situation News & Updates.

Look

by rixhell

Spooky

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great article just adds more confusion to why I'm thinking about these things even further. Don't exactly know what the case is but we'll know soon enough I'm sure.

top topics

join