It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i have a small story to share that relates to your awakening. i have experienced this as well. im pretty sure a lot have experienced this or will experience it. were about to go through the plane of the milky way. sort of a demension twist. you probably went through the door and saw the other side, and the information it provides spilled all over your mind. this flow of information and "awakening" was probably too much at one go. over time you will be able to handle its effects more efficiently. it took me a little while to be fully aware. now after a few years of it being dorment, it has spiked in the past year and a half. its what brought me to ATS to research a few things (aliens, conspiracy, jfk assination, NWO, ETC...) , something in the past that i didint want to do because i didint know how to handle it and i thought i was CRAZY. i know where your coming from.

in other words, take your time padawan, you have much to learn.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I know that my roommate who I was talking about has had some weird dream activity since his awakening, he has had a couple lucid and he said that never happened before and he has been getting very odd and different bouts of sleep paralysis which doesn't seem normal, which also never happened befor. Hope that helps some.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm with you, mushninja. There is a mass awakening occurring that is turning everything upside down for a lot of people. Just flow with it and trust it. There are no coincidences. Its all synchronicity. Just keep doing what you know is right. A useful question I ask myself when things seem to be going wrong is, "What am I supposed to be paying attention to right now?" Inevitably, when I surrender to the idea that everything is unfolding in exactly the way its supposed to, I find that things work out better than I could have imagined, and in ways that couldn't have happened any other way. Relax. The universe does have a sense of humor. And fear truly is the mind-killer. Pay attention to your gut instincts, rather than fears. By being in service to others, you will confound those who live only in service to themselves. They simply are not equipped to understand anything but selfish motives.

stay well,

Enderdog

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You know... all these theories are rather interesting. Is there someone in here on the other side of things? Someone trying to stop the "awakening" and "evolution"? Someone engaged on the side of dark in this battle that is obviously waging on? I'd like to hear from someone like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well just look at all of us coming out of the woodwork. It seems that some kind of change, some kind of good should come out of all of these masses of good intentions. But what are the good actions to be taken? Intentions are never enough.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You know, I've worried a lot lately about the environment, the sinister facets of society, and the terrible grip that evil and greedy people have on our world. I go to bed every night wondering what I can do to change it, I'm even considering trying for a career in politics (if only on a local level.) And I hate politics. I don't want the responsibility or the power, but nobody else wants to do the right thing. There's a song that goes "They say that a hero will save us, I'm not gonna stand here and wait." I think it applies.

Anyways.. I'm drifting off topic. Brain fry, long day at work, sorry. Back to the subject. :-)

In spite of all my concern, and my genuine desire to fix things (which comes from nothing at all, as I'm barely affected personally by most of these problems and I'm usually a very self-centered person,) I have yet to experience any kind of "awakening" like people have described.

Am I just not destined to make a difference? Does something out there not want my help? Is there a god, or some sort of fate, or mystical power source that just doesn't care about me or my desire to help?

Where's my awakening?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have a question for the awakened I have noticed many belive they all have a certian purpose or job to do in the future. I would love to hear all your thoughts on this.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Parasitic thought forms have taken root in your mind and are feeding off your fear. True awakening means to dis-identify with your mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As the Buddha said..."keep moving, keep moving."

Many layers to this awakening process, dont cling to anything u think is truth...for sometimes it just a step to the next level.

If u want to be sure of aliens u need to intend to know space/time and stick with it. Learn about consciousness. the more will u put into these things...more of these breakthru experiences can happen to show u new aspects u never seen before. UNderstand space/time and ET's are obvious.

Dont worry whether the debunkers think your a loon. Youll be discussing with us now and theyll become background noise. But they are good to keep us on reality check. Yes, the universe is unfathomable and complete nonsense. What a great thing to know. That means the fun is just beginning.....in the end theres really nothing to figure out in a sense.

PLEASE dont buy into the fear and doom and gloom. It is possible..but these transitions are always a close call. Thats what makes games fun. Being challenging. And we as a collective create and choose our future. So if everyone has the negative mindset u portrayed, then u r right we are in big trouble. Which outcome are u going to use our energy to create. We need you!! do u see?

Besides, this is about moving into long term thinking. Death isnt a big deal and facing the fear that might come thru the negative forces tring to imprison us and start WW3 is what will help u evolve. THank them for being a catalyst for your growth into love.

The spirit is extremely powerul and it works in unfathomable surprising ways. The logic of the dark side might think its winning but we wil let them live in their grandiose egos. The spirit is far more subtle and clever. But we need to learn that we are responsible for letting the dark forces take control. So i think some suffering will happen to help wake more of us up.

Welcome. Oh and millions of scientists know far more than they admit to the public. Theyve had mystical experiences as well, we just cant rigorouslt prove what we know. But much of the knowledge can be found in Metaphysics. Theres alot to cover lol

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
mushninja,

This is very important that you keep this thread active. I believe the other members on this forum have a lot to offer and I truly believe you do also. I don't think you need t be so concerned about being judged by others on this forum.

You are to us just another anonymous being coming here to seek the truth and have come to the realization that the "real" world is full of treachery and evil manipulators.It has been that way since the beginning of mans existence on this world began.

I had my awakening over 30 years ago as a young man.On an island in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. I was lying on my back with my friends on a bluff over looking the Bering Sea listening to The Moody Blues,gazing at a beautiful star filled sky and suddenly while discussing our purpose in the world and mans existence in the world ,witnessed as if on cue the aurora borealis or northern lights. And yes, the only woman there was named Maryjane.

In Alaska since you are so far north the stars seem to move as the earth rotates basically in a tight circle, not like in the lower latitudes from east to west and you hardly notice the earth moving. It brought me and my friends literally to tears. We all realized at that moment that we lived on and were part of a living thing.I have never been the same since.

The term I see a lot and i am not sure if anyone has mentioned it is "The Quickening" or "The Awakening" depending on your religious belief. Also "The age of Aquarius"

I personally don't know what is going on, I just know things are happening very fast and my friend,you're not alone.
Just think of this as an AA meeting totally anonymous from what I seen not judgmental at all. Others ask questions for clarification only.I personally believe this was why the internet was created.So people from all walks of life,different beliefs,living on separate continents could come together, have
a forum to discuss things.Just like the Greeks did 2500 years ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlurryEyedNiNja

Yes, the Elite know all about whats going on. They use their fluoride, mercury food poisons vaccines, ritalin, maybe low frequency waves, Subliminal messaging, Ads, to program us, pollute our bodies, and stop the awakening. They cant stop it. I just dont know how we are going to deal with their god damn technology....its going to shock many people.

I think we will be counting on the backstabbing and fighting that will go on within the dark people in power. And the good people on the inside to betray them and fight back when their jobs dont matter anymore and its really on!

Their is no evil, only ignorance....and love it for it is needed and teaches us so much...especially about those dark pieces existing in all of us. We created the dark cabal after all.

They use fear to control us, divide us and conquer us. Have no fear...connect with the spirit and the love all around u and dis assocaite with the mind and body and u can laugh in the face of fear.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Apperently,this has also happened to me.It was about 2 months ago,where i just had a normal life, but then, i found this rumor called "2012",i was wondering what it was about,so i started re-searching 2012 stuff,and i got shocked on what is going to happen in 4 years.A few days after learning about 2012,i got alittle spiritual,as in i now wonder if i have a phychic ability,and i also wonder if theres any ghosts or spirits in my house, i even sometimes try to focus and try to speak to a spirit.So mabe this problem happened because you learned about 2012? because one thing is that as the years go by, people are slowly changing dramaticly;as in there spiritual side will bloom one day.So this is practicly normal,you might not get used to it though,because im not 100% used to it,since it sometimes gets me a hollow feeling because of how the world is indangered.But still, this will happen to someone one day

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Great thread - and I think you're feeling you've come to the right place and are surrounded by friends. I was really pleased when I first found this site, too. And I lurked for ages

Like so many others, I know what you're talking about. The only possible addition:

Don't forget to ask yourself from time to time... "Am I riding the exciting thrill of the new yet negative or am I calmly opening myself to the positive bliss?"

It's always easier, probably conditioning, to go to dark thoughts till you consciously notice you don't have to.

We all feel/create a collective cloud but the enlightened ones are singing "Here comes the sun"

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

Bare with me yall?? a kid growin up n a rough hood workin a 9-5 livin paycheck to check.Grew up smart but waz hanging with the hustlaz n gangztaz kuz they r my fam. Graduated hs dropped outa college.Grew up real religous and livin a lds ran state. thought conspiraciez were the krazy people. Anybody who believed n aliens were crazy 2!! then it changed wen i seen something with my own eyez. a buddy waz with me 2 n he seen it.We were both sober!! then one day i waz n a elavated date with my friend jane. I started getting in a crazy train of thought, almozt like i waz being pulled to start the thinking and crazy possibilities. itz crystal clear. Ever since that first time ive been opening my mind, reading bookz, and keeping my eyez open.Im new to thiz whole internet thang and posts, n blogging so i hope im doing it ryte. NOBODY getz me or tkz im #in nutz. LOL maybe i am but i read post on here and now i know im not the only one.Im glad i found thiz syte.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
As I dunderstand we have been created to serve Him and others. But we want to be served. Remember the lie of the serpent. If you eat of this fruit you yourself shall be as Gods knowing good from evil. That is were we have gone off. Remember Jesus said The first will be last and the last shall be first.
Jesus is coming and His kingdom is a completely opposite paradigm in comparison to everything we have come to understand as life here on earth. What does this have to do with what we have been talking about, this is the awakening or reborn or as scripture puts it born again. Before GOD had taken my blinders off I really could not see the evil in this world and in my own life. But once he showed me Himself I could not help but see myself and this world is more than messed up but a complete opposite of Him. I know, I live with myself everyday. These events that are happening around us may seem out of control but they are not, they are used for His purpose. I feel very comforted from His promises.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
I've always been a blue collar, no bs, what you see is whats real kind of guy but this last year has changed who I am and how I precive the world foever. The closest subect I can find that even comes close to what I'm experincing is this "awakening" that people are talking about. I never believed in all this twigs and berris, fruits and nuts, tree hugging business before. No spirits, physics, demons, telepathy, vibes or energy flow. Or aliens(the jury is still out on that one for me). I was raised going to church but it never worked for me. Although I believed in God, I didn't feel a pressence in my life nor have a real relationship with any higher power. I knew the enviroment was in trouble, but hey, what can ya do right? Gotta live. Till one night my brother and I were pretty much sat down and got out heads stuffed full of information. I don't know how to even try to explain it. And the more I try,the crazier I'll probably sound. We seem to have been woken up by a higher power, seem to suddenly be aware of what now appears to be a sinister plot against all of us, seemed to feel the earth crying out to us to stop the polluting of the air and water, to stop the raping of the land, that as a species we have gone terribly arwy. Yes, very hippish I know. I became very aware that there is far more to this world than science and logic will ever explain, and that evil is all around us, really. At that point we kinda started freaking out a bit because this type of thinking has never been a part of who either of us were. With such strong feelings we had no choice but to start researching some of this stuff and the plot only seems to thicken. I know there is alot of bs out there but there really does seem to be an evil plot against us so complex no one man could ever see the whole picture. Hell I'm alredy sounding like a loon so I'll just say it. It's beginging to appear to me that dominate men and satan, the devil, whathaveyou are working together against us.
That the planet is pissed and about to revolt against us. That this plan against us is almost complete and that we're mostly screwed. Oh yeah, it seems to me that there is a collective awakening/eveloution taking place within a portion of the population. And that we may very well find ourselves evolving in a sense. Anybody with me here, or are we in the midst of some sort of schizophrinic bender?

The whole thing just sounds like common sense to me. The earth "crying out" and "revolting" and "satan" and "the devil" are only metaphors. But it all makes perfect sense in a metaphorical context. Of course if selfish people (the devil) screw with the earth it's going to throw it's normal natural systems out of whack (revolt).

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
awsome thread.. i have had a simular experiance, though i seem to keep jumping back and forth. like i have an awkening experieance then i seen to fall back to where i was before.. is it just a new awakening or am i just what they call a backslider,? or am i feeling the effects of negitive forces trying to keep me in the dark.. but i know i have to keep moving forward and i know that when i need the info enough it'll be there.. i dont know how i can be so sure but i am.. and its nice to have a thread/and or site that this can be expressed in and there are others who have gone thru it too..definatly dont feel so alone now..

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i STARTED OUT AS A STRONG SKEPTIC. tHE SHOW ME TYPE OF MODE. I.ve practiced samadhizen meditation for a very long time. I may have attainesd enlightenment, but i am not so fully aware yet! I am becoming more awakened with evey day. Some times i pick up a book to read. And after a few chapters I;ve already read it. I like reading, but i am not used to thatfeeling as of yet All have to do is pick up a book, and it is redundant... djsmlapool......

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I had the same awakening about a year ago, but not as profound, it was much more gradual. It's my personal belief that us (the general population) have been deceived and manipulated for years, maybe centuries or millennium, and us here at ATS and others much shyer to admitting it have been experiencing this "awakening" partly thanks to some other power (I don't like the words "higher power", the concept of a higher power embodies to me the exact forces which conspire against us), but also thanks to some blunders which interrupt their plans, such as the internet. Personally I think youtube is their worst nightmare.

Anyway, I think that we are now being coaxed out of this "sleep" because we're about to reach a climax. Someone or something is going to interfere with our opposing force's plans and the two are going to clash, it's up to us to pick a side when the time comes. One side will be an enlightened state which brings greater awareness, but also greater responsibility. The other side will continue ignorance.

To go a tad bit further on the note of coincidence. I'd say that almost every conspiracy theory and supernatural occurrence are related. Aliens, UFOs, Ghosts, NWO, 9/11, JFK, Global Warming. I could go on and on, point being, I'm almost sure that it's all related, and we can hypothesize an theorize all we want, but in the end, we will never know. Even after it's done and over, we will only have a piece of a single puzzle in the universe's giant closet.

I'll leave you off on one thing ninja:

Our entire existence is a lie. Nothing you know is true and as long as you live you'll never understand it all. So don't trouble yourself too much with the matter and enjoy your life to the fullest. Congrats on your awakening and welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

You got ahold of some bad shrooms, their like acid they can stick with you for awhile. If I was you I would keep this to yourself and if you live with your family, lock up all the weapons and knives and let your wife hid the key cause they could be in danger. Also I would find a new supplier for your weed or shrooms because the guy your getting them from now is cutting them with acid or bleach.

I love threads like this because it helps me to refine my lists... my "people who need help" and "people you can trust" and "people who are too far gone" and a cpl other categories, but topics like this help me to get them all worked out.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by alienj]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join