It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Light2u

Careful with what words are used in prayer.
Amen was an ancient egyption god.link

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The terra papers and other sources talk of the annanaki seeding early Earth and indoctrinating world religions, do some research the terra papers and other literature is on line..

Be careful what you may invoke question what you think is your certain realities.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
A lost feeling.
An empty feeling.
Emotions on a rollercoaster.
Body vibrations.
Panic am I Ill am I going crazy.
Body vibrations at night then later on in the day.
Hot flushed feeling around body.
Lucid clear dreams.
Prophetic dreams doomsday scenarios.
Entities talking to you in your dreams the occasional attack.
Possible ET close encounter.
The 11:11 syndrome or 12:34 or other prompts.
Certain people seem louder more annoying A noise intolerance.
Interest in spirituality meditation ETC
Possible kundilini energy experience.
Hot sweaty episode.
Starting to see the world as a more vibrant precious colourful wonderful place. Feeling at one with your enviroment.

These are just some of the symptoms to experience.AN AWAKENING is starting to happen I dont really understand why maybe our DNA in some of us is triggered at a certain time.
The theory is that our body cells are starting to vibrate to a higher level.
Our DNA is supposed to be evolving.
The consciousness is also evolving and needing to return to the ONE consciousness the end of separation IE the lonely soul returning.
Earth and other planets are also going through this evolution.
As usual the path will become rocky.
Those in positions of power know whats going on and will try to prevent the prison Earth slave race from experiencing freedom.
Their possible methodology Nuclear world War 111.
CERN Black Hole technology.
False UFO Alien invasion IE their own puppet masters coming down.
HAARP disaster.
Nannotechnological or advanced mind control of masses.
The thing is In my opinion I have a hunch that this time none of this is going to work I think greater forces are at work.
I see forces of the true light love overcoming the dark negative force.
Something is coming Global frequent UFO activity, strange sky flashes.
missing time. increase in volcanic earthquake activity.
Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Question the seemingly obvious and beware of false prophets .
I personaly will take a free will ,positive value of intent with every obstacle encountered.
A lot of unconditional love must be in every cell of your body at all times now.
All those awakening should read Eckhart Tolle .
Essential reading The power of now Its absolutely ground breaking,

[edit on 16-8-2008 by headlightone]

MUSHNINJA, this response about hits it on the head. I own my own business, and I'm a writer. Normal, everyday kind of guy. Drink beer, don't do drugs, surf, go offshore fishing, have a loving family, etc.

But I've experienced all those symptoms listed above, and more. While going through it all, it feels like the human race is in a holding pattern, waiting for something to happen that will change the world. Its an inner wanting! It creates anxiety and impatience that must be learned to live with.

The vibrations are the key. They'll probably start happening at night, or if you meditate then during meditation. If you have to ask yourself if you are really feeling the 'vibrations' that everyone is talking about, then you are not feeling them. You will know when the vibes are there, and they will feel as physically real as anything you experience. Once these vibrations start occurring in your body/mind, experiences will really turn on.

But get ready for the ride, it is a wild one. And once started, you can't get off. Most people experience fear with this process, but that is because of the unknown. Work with that fear, it is the greatest thing you will have to overcome. And the fear is layered, so don't be surprised if you thought you had beat it, only to have it rear its ugly head again. This is a cleansing, the primary goal of which is to clear you of your fears in order to properly experience the times to come (ie, not panic). If you truly just started this process, get ready to know yourself like you never thought possible. There is far more to yourself (and the world) than any person can fathom.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

This post sings to me. I could have very easily had written those words myself. 100 monkey syndrome mna.

Peace

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, you can check this out. If you keep an open mind this simple practice
may answer your many questions.

www.falundafa.org...

I've checked out many books on many different topics. Then came this one and it's helped millions around the world....and it's FREE off there web site.
You'll understand it or you won't, depends on if your ready.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sickscent

But get ready for the ride, it is a wild one. And once started, you can't get off. Most people experience fear with this process, but that is because of the unknown. Work with that fear, it is the greatest thing you will have to overcome. And the fear is layered, so don't be surprised if you thought you had beat it, only to have it rear its ugly head again. This is a cleansing, the primary goal of which is to clear you of your fears in order to properly experience the times to come (ie, not panic). If you truly just started this process, get ready to know yourself like you never thought possible. There is far more to yourself (and the world) than any person can fathom.

I totally agree with you on all you have said here, including the rest of your post. The fear is layered, you think its gone only for it to return, I can only overcome it now by having no fear of any of this process. Total surrender is my way of addressing this fear, totally surrender to it so it then has no power over you.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well I also want to add an amen to this thread. Awakening is no longer optional for some of us. The synchronicities are undeniable. The ONE demands my attention and repeatedly shows me the same message over and over again. ALL IS ONE AND ONE IS ALL~! Until I just ACCEPTED it the snippet of Stairway to Heaven played in my head until I just said okay already I give up. It is undeniable. That which I jusge in others is that which I despise in myself.

The WEB has changed the world, we are becoming a global consciousness whether we like it or not. We have friends all over this small globe and we worry together and pray together and celebrate together and we are are changing the world together.

There are guru's who can aid you in this transition for sure, I saw that several people mentioned Eckharte Tolle, I would like to offer you Wayne Dyer. I believe you have been referred to Esther Hicks/Abraham for Ask and it is Given, I urge you to follow that whole series as well as read anything ever written by Dr. Dyer, the dude is a genius. And a good movie is What the Bleep do we Know? I love the quantum version called Down the Rabbit Hole. Science and religion are merging. And

It is true that the presence you find when you can get the voice in your head to shut the f@ck up you will find that the REAL you still exist in a state of calm and peace.

All I have learned so far during this awakening is:

All is ONE and one is ALL (as expounded on above)

FEAR NOT fear is not your natural state it is a part of the primordial division that is all an illusion. If you accept all is one and one is all as a truth that resonates within you then fear is a waste of this gift of PRESENCE

WE are CO CREATING our REALITY so DO NOT FOCUS ON FEAR or you will ATTRACT more things to fear into your life.

2012 doesnt feel a bit like the false scare of Y2K instead it feels like a deadline to me, the humna race stands at a crucible (yes that is the CROSS) where we must CHANGE OR DIE

Is it Galactic? There are many signs that it may be. Is it hyper dimensional, tehre are many signs that it may be.

Marijuana or any other hallucinajenic expands your consciousness by stimulating parts of teh brain that are not in use on a day to day basis for most people but I do not think that is the only reason that smokers are awakening first... in fact i dont even think it is the predominate reason, I believe that the open mindedness that allows one to expiriment in the first palce is why these people are awakening first and fastest. I think that as a user or abuser
you are already a bit OUTSIDE the societal brainwashing and more immune to being TOLD WHAT TO DO And just accepting it at face value, if you were a more obediant slave/prisoner/sheep you wouldnt be doing things TPTB have told you all your life are forbidden. Sooooooo with that being said I think it is more or less the mindset of the user than the drug itself althought it does aid in relaxtion and aid in seeing the world as good and okay it can also contribute to panic disorder or so many of my freinds who have quit tell me

Okay this is not a NORML post so I will let that one go lol~!

You are eternal, you have nothing to fear, you and I are one, our thoughts create our reality. LETS MAKE IT A GOOD ONE MAN~!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by imysbbad
reply to post by interestedalways

I have very stong feelings about the sky. I will feel so much evil from it some nights I end up going back inside. I know something is out there because I can feel the presence but it isn't a nice one. It seems to be getting worse lately. Care to share some info?

Ohhh, this is so familiar!

I don't have it every time.. but there are definitely nightly skies that make me feel like I want to run inside and hide under the bed.

Still haven't been able to pinpoint the reason... because I just love stars, planets, astronomy, etc.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I must mention another symptom which comes much later in the process of awakening.
Its a fun one a strange one.
Your vision and outside perception becomes distorted.
Walls, floors, objects start shifting around.
It is similar to the vision that is induced when very drunk.
After some research on this [Due to being alarmed] Their is a theory ,probably correct ,That you start to visualise between dimensions.
IE Between lower and higher frequencies of state or level.
This can be controlled by deep breathing but you must find what works for you.
Be carefull at work or driving when this stage happens

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
3 months of heavy internet searching, countless book buying and a lot of stress and I have arrived at this website on this forum.

My friend, BELEIVE me when I say you are not alone on this one. Up until recently I did not beleive in aliens, parnormal, major conspiracies or God. Now I beleive in all of them. I have always beleived what I was taught whilst growing up. Now my family are concerned for me, I havn't been sleeping and I have been seriously down. I always go where the evidence points me because I used to think a lot of the websites like this one were a load of rubbish(SOZ). The more I try to disprove this saddistic reality the deeper the whole goes.

I'm just gonna come out with it guys because I couldn't care less if you think I'm mad.

I ALWAYS research everything very thoroughly and look at both sides of the argument before making any decisions:

The monetary system - CONTROLED
The medical establishment - CONTROLED
illegal drug cartels - CONTROLED
Most major corporations/institutions - CONTROLED
Mass media - CONTROLED
Governments, UN, NATO, CFR - CONTROLED
Education system - CONTROLED
HISTORY - REWRITTEN
90% of the world population - CONTROLED

Most wars premeditated for financial gain and control whilst the public beg their leaders to invade peaceful countries for OUR protection - ironic! Inocent people slaughtered and tortured.

Even some films and lyrics to songs etc seem to have the same underlying meanings about the current situation...

Flouride in our water effecting the pineal gland in our brains. Western diet the cause of most illnesses including cancer, degenerative disease and aids. Economic crashes planned to make us debt slaves and land accuisition. Subliminal messages on tv for mass mind control. Sleeper cell government agents brainwashed to kill when they hear the codeword. Presidents, Princesses and most good people who try to get the word out either humiliated using the mass media or assasinated. Royal families not quite what you thought they were....

I don't have the answer and I'm not telling anybody what to beleive but in my humble opinion, aliens/interdimensional entities/demons running the whole planet here and something big will happen soon.

I heard about bohemian grove and the satanic stuff that our world leaders do which is just crazy but I'm convinced it's true.

After looking high and low I came across the gnostic religion which makes complete sense to me. Screw my life/plans/aspirations, I'm going to be a positive person and dedicate my life to helping other people and not be motivated by money and material things. I have begun meditating and I am fed up with looking into things. I DONT CARE ANY MORE! I have seen enough to know most of it is disgusting and sadistic.

It is sooooooooooooo releaving to hear other people waking up to this!
You try to tell your friends and family but they just think your talking rubish or exagerating....lonely? yes....But I know we are not alone. There is some good advice on this thread. I personally don't think telling other people or trying to fight it is gonna help (it will only create panic for those who aren't ready). Be positive, keep your chin up and find yourself. The path won't be easy but I have a gut feeling that I am doing the right thing even though others may think not. But they don't know. They havn't seen what I have and to be honest, most dont want to.

GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SEEK AND CONFRONT THE TRUTH!

(I thought twice before writting this because they are probably reading - with BT unfortunately)

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

A lot of unconditional love must be in every cell of your body at all times now.

Originally posted by Sickscent
The vibrations are the key.

One small disagreement, there is no "rule." There is nothing that is "key" other than the growing Awareness/Love itself. Not that it may not be a big part of your own awakening, but one of the paths to hell is to make spiritual awakening into a dogma. Each flower unfolds as it does. There is no "right" or perfect method, there is no one set of symptoms or signs that all will experience. There may be some commonalities, some shared by many, but not having them means nothing. Not to be critical of you, personally, but I would hate to have someone undergoing their own awakening feel as if they were doing it wrong and have them "try" to force it. "Trying" to force this process in any way takes you away from it, not closer to it. Trying comes from the place you are leaving, not the place you are going. Being is there. Not trying.

Originally posted by Sickscent
Most people experience fear with this process, but that is because of the unknown. Work with that fear, it is the greatest thing you will have to overcome. And the fear is layered, so don't be surprised if you thought you had beat it, only to have it rear its ugly head again. This is a cleansing, the primary goal of which is to clear you of your fears in order to properly experience the times to come (ie, not panic).

Very good points.
It is because "fear/hate" is the opposite of the "unconditional love." Where fear/anger is, love/acceptance is not. (Where love=unconditional love or acceptance NOT desire.) To the degree you act out of fear, (which is what "trying" is) you are moving away from "Awareness with Love." To the degree you can see fear and move through it, you are acting from "Awareness and Love."

This extends to yourself however, and it is not very accepting/loving of yourself to "force" yourself to be loving (where loving is "nice" not acceptance) if you are not. It is tender ground. It has to start inside and flow outward. It cannot be forced or pretended. Just watch yourself move through it, watch what you are thinking, feeling, etc. Even watch yourself trying to force it, if that is the case. You will see the way. It is always right in front of you, look with open eyes, not through an "idea" of what it should look like and you will not miss it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Welcome to the real world.

www.thedeathofblackamerica.com

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

Hey dude,I'm with you !You have been "ENLIGHTENED" and some of us will and do ascend to heaven and that is from within.....I too,have been Enlightened and I completely know what your are going through. To everyone else - I am not mentally ill.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"All these conspiracies, a lot of them make sense! There are people against us..." Imysbbad

A lot of them make sense - that's the scary part. It's hard to believe that things in general - worldwide - and specifically in the United States could have gotten so screwed up unless some evil consortium had planned it and succeeded in executing a complex plan against us and our institutions.

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me!"

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
reply to post by truthquest

Coinisidences don't even begin to expain what I went through. Little bro and I spent a couple months undergoing what felt like full blown evoloution. At first we thought we lost out minds. We develpled the ablility to "tune in" to each other. Gained an "awareness", as though we could sense some things around us, or what was going on around us in a vauge sense. I can't lay it all out here. Mostly cause I know better. It has taken months to sort all of this out into a context we could talk about. And it wasn't untill a few days ago I realized how many of us there really is. I couldn't feel so strongly about this if I hadn't been the type of guy to never belive in any of this before for sure. I have been over burdened with resopnability and grief lately and haven't been as "aware" as I've learned to be, nor have I been able to "tune in" to little bro. Although I can tell when someone is trying to tune into me or pushing on me for lack of a better term or understanding. Anybody know about these things? I mean really know? I would like to be better and this. And will it come back once a little stress comes off?

Yes Musninja....it is called being pulsed and I told you already where I believe you can find all the answers. However lots of suggestions here from your thread participants. Good luck. Sheild up like The Starship Enterprise, sheild up!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I was awakened when I read "The Power of Now" back in November. Here are some things i experienced that may shed some light on things.

Half way through the book i started feeling this funny feeling in my head which pushed me to want to shut my eyes and meditate. It turned out that the funny feeling was my crown chakra. I then started to feel the life energy coming through my hands. shortly after i could feel all my chakras as i passed my hands up and down my body.

Meditation is very important and you should work in a daily meditation if possible as you need to connect with your higherself/soul to learn your life purpose. visualizatoin is a big part of meditaion and you need to start visualizing the life energy (prana) coming down through your crown down your body connecting to the earth. You can try pranic breathing by putting your tongue to the roof of your mouth and sucking in through your septum you can create a suction effect to bring in life engergy through your crown. Also the healing energy you'll feel in your hands that most people get from Reiki attunements can be boosted by just meditating unconditional/ unbounded love. The chakra's in your palms are an extension of your heart chackra. Our job is to love and raise the frequency to change and save the people on this earth. Visualize yourself tapping this energy. As it enters your body your hands heal the earth/ raise's frequency. (I recommend Subtle Energy by William Collinge if you want to learn more about the enrgies in your body.)

Excersize is also very important. I've always been pretty healthy but over a year ago i had a strong urge to excersize every day. It turns out what i was doing was a "body purfication". We need to prepare the body for the energy and information that's being released to us.

At this point i can feel my third eye. It's a constatnt sensation in my forhead. I guess it has something to do with intuition but i can now see aura's around everything from my computer wire to plants and people. I'm also experiencing what is know as the phantom effect.

I don't know excatly what's going on but i do think it's an evolutionary process that we are experiencing. We're changing from a life based on fear to a life based on love. You'll find that watching the bs on CNN/ TV violence is no longer tolerated by the body. You'll feel it in your gut. It's almost like a stomach ache. I beleive that the those with crohn's /colitas are awakend but don't realize it. I met people who were on the verge of a major surgery from crohn's who turned things around with meditaion. Drug companies ofcourse won't disclose that though.

Our "thoughts create things". Try it out but also remember to stay positive. Also stay away from the violent TV. You may also find your self turning away from competition too. This is also part of the evolution. We are moving toward abundance. Competition is just another fear based idea. Remember this is all about Love wich is total opposite of fear. I could barely watch Phelps on the olympics the other day. I can't watch the stupid youtube links friends send me of people getting taking face plants on thier bikes and skateboards. I can't get ticked off at work if things don't go my way or have an argument. You'll soon learn though that you don't need to anyway.

I think we are lightworkers & wayshowers and we just need to love up this joint. I guess we can't go wrong if it's about love. The more you start really loving the more you realize how we lack it in our thoughts, communication and everyday life.

Oh... and try to filter the negative...especially a lot of the stuff on this site. Rember fear is opposite of love. Don't be afraid and stay in the now. I don't claim to know everything. I'm just riding this thing day by day.

Much peace and love you all!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You said you feel your chakras when you run your hands up and down your body. Can you please explain this further? What does it feel like? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Yes your right you cant love everyone.
Just remain non judgemental with those you dislike.
Find your own way that works for you and just let it all flow.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yes, I have had the same, for some time now, its as Credo Mutwa said in his interview with David Ike: I feel as though I was to grab people by the shoulders and shake them, saying “WAKE UP”
[would really recommend you swathc that, that is if you want all questions ever answered]

Its definitely a higher state on consciousness, I think though evolutional triggers, I believe we are coming up to evolutionary event of epic proportion, metal evolution that is.
Possibly brought about by the electromagnetic forces of Nibiru.

Its natural culling, the intelligent evolve into a higher state, while the stupid will die, leaving the evolved to repopulate.

Nature never looses, even if it means she has to call in “The Heavy”

Remember you have till 2010, the event will happen on 2012, but as soon as all the plebs can see the huge red planet, then they will start killing for canned food and cement.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Yes Musninja....it is called being pulsed and I told you already where I believe you can find all the answers. However lots of suggestions here from your thread participants. Good luck. Sheild up like The Starship Enterprise, sheild up!

Hi Cinymars

Yes I can relate to this "pulsing". Where have you looked to find all the answers and its source?

I think the source is creation itself, the point from which we all came, the point of pure awakened consciousness that we are all part of.

When the pulsing stops or seems to leave us, it hasnt it just means we have moved along a little to await the next part. We cant receive all this information at once after being asleep for so many years, we just would not cope.

Shield up indeed!!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I was awakened when I read "The Power of Now" back in November. Here are some things i experienced that may shed some light on things.

Meditation is very important and you should work in a daily meditation if possible as you need to connect with your higherself/soul to learn your life purpose. visualizatoin is a big part of meditaion and you need to start visualizing the life energy (prana) coming down through your crown down your body connecting to the earth.

Also the healing energy you'll feel in your hands that most people get from Reiki attunements can be boosted by just meditating unconditional/ unbounded love. The chakra's in your palms are an extension of your heart chackra. Our job is to love and raise the frequency to change and save the people on this earth. Visualize yourself tapping this energy. As it enters your body your hands heal the earth/ raise's frequency. (I recommend Subtle Energy by William Collinge if you want to learn more about the enrgies in your body.)

I don't know excatly what's going on but i do think it's an evolutionary process that we are experiencing. We're changing from a life based on fear to a life based on love. You'll find that watching the bs on CNN/ TV violence is no longer tolerated by the body. You'll feel it in your gut. It's almost like a stomach ache. I beleive that the those with crohn's /colitas are awakend but don't realize it. I met people who were on the verge of a major surgery from crohn's who turned things around with meditaion. Drug companies ofcourse won't disclose that though.

Remember this is all about Love wich is total opposite of fear. I think we are lightworkers & wayshowers and we just need to love up this joint. I guess we can't go wrong if it's about love. The more you start really loving the more you realize how we lack it in our thoughts, communication and everyday life.

Oh... and try to filter the negative...especially a lot of the stuff on this site. Rember fear is opposite of love. Don't be afraid and stay in the now. I don't claim to know everything. I'm just riding this thing day by day.

Much peace and love you all!

I totally agree with you. The Power of Now is like a bible to me, its helped me greatly. For me it is my new source of spirituality.

To meditate out unconditional love as you say can not be under estimated, the power this has is immense. It just changes you and your outlook on life, for the better. Many have told me to stop the power of this energy from my heart chakra, they say it will unbalance me, but its too strong, it is not unbalancing me it is awakening me.

We do need to move from a life of fear to one of love. I can not watch the news any more like you. I find people around me are in an almost panic we are on the verge of WW3, I do not have this fear as the hidden messages from the TV does not get to me. I refuse to be controlled by the media, the establishment and the government into a life of fear and negativity.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join