It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I am going to say something here, OP, and it might be perceived as sounding sarcastic and as I'm poking fun; please believe me that that is not my intention, but I lack a different manner of saying it. Here goes:

I experienced a similar ephiphany, by myself, sitting on the breakers at Santa Cruz in 1981. It felt nearly physical, and I think I recoiled a little bit, drawing my feet out of the water. It came without warning, nor beckoning, and I suddenly felt a distinct part of a greater whole, and thought that I could feel the damage to the processes of the Earth, and simeultaneously, the energies that repaired her and made her whole.

Since that time, I have felt an affinity toward water -- which is no suprise in itself, since I was born and raised always around flowing water -- but I see water, particularly oceans almost as a giant standing battery. It gives, it takes, it exchanges and makes a person better. When I feel less than myself, I float on my back in the sea..... one time a few months ago achieving such peace and relaxation that I actually fell asleep for a few minutes, drifting with the current, my arms behind my head, legs crossed, justing drifting (about 100 yards).

That feeling has never left me that I gained so many years ago. Was it induced or enhanced by an 'altered state'? Perhaps, but it is real, and I feel it still. I hope it stays with you as well. It's a positive life-changing event and nothing is ever mundane and the same.

Cheers

[edit AGAIN for spelling]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by argentus]

EVERYONE oops sorry everyone here if they haven't needs to read the castaneda books. Just wanted to say this before I get into my real post. They are the most useful guide for this world we are living in that I have found and I have been been into spiritual things for a long time.

About water, in these books it says (because many native peoples have discovered this) that water is not just physically water but it is also energetically a conduit or transportation system for your energy body and energy. Not just a physical transportative tool. You can use water to flow to other parts of the earth with your energy body, likewise to other realms . Water is also instrumental in healing and putting a weak or scattered energy body back together. Some days your energy is so sucked dry from stress and negative things the best thing to do is soak your body in cold water and this will solidify you again and make your energy solid again. Water also is useful for seeing but that's another post! So just thought id share that this is probably why you had this experience in water, because it is a very powerful tool. Good luck to everyone on their journey and we will make this existence a better place.
ositivity and your thoughts are the key . Because nothing comes into being that doesn't start with a thought.

ps: this is a great thread but maybe it should be in metaphysics or mysterious forums? even though i feel awakened i still love organisation its very useful, afterall we only have a set time in this body. dont waste it!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BlurryEyedNiNja

Please my apologies for going off topic.

What is it going to take is ALL those hypocritical politicians and civic leaders and anyone who DID use Marijuana regularly and are not addicts,dope fiend dealers etc.But are normal productive ,valued and respected members of society to say stop this frigging madness and end this mindless persecution.

There are many more serious issues to be addressed and one man made problem can be solved by "decriminalizing" marijuana use.Only God has the authority of making a plant off limits to man,usually by making it poisonous to consume. Put the drug kingpins out of business, FREE Marijuana for all.

And just think, it was widely known that at Independence Hall In Philly and all the other place the Founding Fathers hung out , wrote the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution and all those documents with the flowery words and prose,THAT there was some good weed smoked.Heck
Tom Jefferson grew some really good stuff,and I am sure he shared his stash.

Read the Declaration Of Independence and you know the dudes that wrote that were high.And it wasn't just on freedom.Heck,they started the revolt because the King was going to tax their caffeine fix(Tea).

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
WOW I have had the awakening also, I must read 2-3 hours a day
to find out more, But about "Aliens" I beleave 100% This is why this awakening is happening. They are sick of how we are treating the earth.
They can help us if they would, I think they are wanting us to ask for there help, If enough of us just ask out loud I think they will listen,
I know that sounds wacky, But it is worth a try, Tonight just look up and ask for there help, Im not asking you to pray to them, Because there is only one GOD, And only pray to him. All Im saying is talk to them. Before you do that Pray to GOD to help us also. Anyway there is something happening "A GREAT AWAKENING" Your not alone. !!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

A few times in recent years, I have had what some call mystical experiences. This journal entry will serve to record my memories and current understanding regarding those experiences. Two of these experiences stick out in my mind the most. In both of them, I experienced a quality of consciousness, which changed my views of reality and spirituality in drastic ways.

Just before dawn I was standing near the large tree in my backyard. I noticed that the sky was starting to get a tiny bit lighter. I'm not sure how long I had been standing there, but I remember looking into the night sky, feeling calm, and peaceful. Suddenly a phrase entered my mind. "I am the whole Universe yet the whole Universe is inside me." I pondered the idea, wondering how that could be possible. Then…

Feelings of intense joy, excitement, and a peace which I cannot find a name for- all rushed through me, all at the same time. Unspeakable sensations began to pour through me. I felt myself expand in infinite directions, through infinite dimensions, at infinite speed. In one timeless instant, all boundaries a mind can conceive of suddenly ceased to exist. I knew without any doubt that I was one with the perfect action of the Great Whole, which is God. There were no limits. I experienced myself to be inseparable the all-powerful, all knowing, all loving- working in and through all things… And yet I was ALL things. I knew without a doubt that all sentient beings, all the people of the Earth, were my sisters and brothers.

I'm not sure exactly how long the experience lasted but it was almost completely light outside when I came back to my normal senses. I don't recall whether or not I saw anything during the experience other than blackness? I just know that I had tapped into an ultimate awareness, through which I didn't use any of my normal 5 senses. I'm sure they couldn't keep up with my experience of instantaneously knowing the infinite unity of all things. The last thing I remember thinking before I walked away from the spot where this occurred was, "I cannot and will not ever forget this." Yet I haven't written it down until now because I was worried that I'd never find adequate words for describing the experience. Even now, I feel the words I have chosen don't even come close to explaining it.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienj

You got ahold of some bad shrooms, their like acid they can stick with you for awhile. If I was you I would keep this to yourself and if you live with your family, lock up all the weapons and knives and let your wife hid the key cause they could be in danger. Also I would find a new supplier for your weed or shrooms because the guy your getting them from now is cutting them with acid or bleach.

I love threads like this because it helps me to refine my lists... my "people who need help" and "people you can trust" and "people who are too far gone" and a cpl other categories, but topics like this help me to get them all worked out.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by alienj]
Civilizations have been using entheogens throughout history for enlightentenment. Your post has demonstrated your perceived superiority to all of them. When you believe you know everything, you stop learning, and to borrow a quote, "you're a legend in your own mind".

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

So....if thoughts are things and thoughts are energy then thoughts are energetic beings? Some neg some pos? A projected thought is something used by someone targeting someone else? So a parasitic thought form is something that attaches to you randomly or is it something else? is it something you have watched too often like bad TV? OK, searching Echart Tolle......

Thank you for the lead.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Oh yeah, it seems to me that there is a collective awakening/eveloution taking place within a portion of the population. And that we may very well find ourselves evolving in a sense.

I know what you are saying here. It came to me last October and still continues.

Do not fear this awakening or fight it. I became frightened and confused by it, almost over come with fear and confusion. There was no need.

It is what we are, what we always have been and now will return to.

I close my eyes and I feel it, the inner being flowing through me, I sense its frequency, it almost feels alive. The only way I can describe it is absolute love, love that is for me, is part of me but I am also part of it. I could almost describe it as heaven.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
[

[edit on 16-8-2008 by Zerbst]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
[be open to your consciousness and welcome the changes. those who resist will be useless in our future anyway. what you are feeling is a gradual shift or evolving state of awareness. when we change our ways of thinking about life and the direction we need to go we do this as one consciousness. one by one the realization of major problems that are lessening the quality of life will come to the surface and be exposed. or, to put it simply, clarity of all truth. you are experiencing flashes of your intuition. our much needed sense of intuition has been intentionally suppressed our entire lives. there are people that have this info and use it as a means to control the population and forever remain in power to rule over us. their power will eventually become futile and a new and improved way of life will exist.

try to find a way to connect with that feeling as often as you can. we will never experience the life we are meant to live until we understand this universal connection that wants us to love one another. when we collectively focus on what we truly know life should be, only then will it be. this knowledge alone has the power to break all chains that bind us.

love is the only rule you ever need!

jz

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Does anyone else get slammed into by waves of sorrow and depression? That's the only way I can really describe it. When it happens I end up choking back tears and feeling extremely down. It's been going on for four days now and this isn't the first time I've felt this way before. Just thought I might put that out there because there seems to be a few people on this thread that might know a little something.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A lost feeling.
An empty feeling.
Emotions on a rollercoaster.
Body vibrations.
Panic am I Ill am I going crazy.
Body vibrations at night then later on in the day.
Hot flushed feeling around body.
Lucid clear dreams.
Prophetic dreams doomsday scenarios.
Entities talking to you in your dreams the occasional attack.
Possible ET close encounter.
The 11:11 syndrome or 12:34 or other prompts.
Certain people seem louder more annoying A noise intolerance.
Interest in spirituality meditation ETC
Possible kundilini energy experience.
Hot sweaty episode.
Starting to see the world as a more vibrant precious colourful wonderful place. Feeling at one with your enviroment.

These are just some of the symptoms to experience.AN AWAKENING is starting to happen I dont really understand why maybe our DNA in some of us is triggered at a certain time.
The theory is that our body cells are starting to vibrate to a higher level.
Our DNA is supposed to be evolving.
The consciousness is also evolving and needing to return to the ONE consciousness the end of separation IE the lonely soul returning.
Earth and other planets are also going through this evolution.
As usual the path will become rocky.
Those in positions of power know whats going on and will try to prevent the prison Earth slave race from experiencing freedom.
Their possible methodology Nuclear world War 111.
CERN Black Hole technology.
False UFO Alien invasion IE their own puppet masters coming down.
HAARP disaster.
Nannotechnological or advanced mind control of masses.
The thing is In my opinion I have a hunch that this time none of this is going to work I think greater forces are at work.
I see forces of the true light love overcoming the dark negative force.
Something is coming Global frequent UFO activity, strange sky flashes.
missing time. increase in volcanic earthquake activity.
Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Question the seemingly obvious and beware of false prophets .
I personaly will take a free will ,positive value of intent with every obstacle encountered.
A lot of unconditional love must be in every cell of your body at all times now.
All those awakening should read Eckhart Tolle .
Essential reading The power of now Its absolutely ground breaking,

[edit on 16-8-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What an open and honest thread of people sharing from the heart.

I could star just about every post I have read.

Great validation for the experiences we are having of Awakening.

To blurryeyed..............I believe most of us are having waves of depression and/or sorrow, but I can only speak for myself, and yes I do have that. Luckily I have learned that every valley has a peak at it's height and I am able to wait it out. Talking to people rather than carrying it alone helps immensely.

To the previous poster............Great compiltation of symptoms and happenings.

OP thanks for a great thread and posters, Wow!

We are more alike than different, people.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Glad to hear I'm not alone. I try to talk it out but it doesn't realy help. There's only one person that understands at all and he's neck deep in his own "awakening". This isn't me battling my depression though. This is literally waves passing over me. It gets to a point where I just have to stop and breath with my face in my hands. Thanks for your input. Do you get "dizzy spells" too?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

headlightone,

Eckhart Tolle changed my life. I am so grateful to him.

You spoke of body vibrations. I have recently opened my heart chakra...at least I think I did. Not long after that, I started having what feels like a tickling or vibration in the area just right of my heart on my chest. It happens almost constantly. If I touch the area, it will start vibrating but most of the time it just does it without touching it. It usually last about 15 or 20 seconds. Is this what you mean by body vibrations??

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

So....if thoughts are things and thoughts are energy then thoughts are energetic beings? Some neg some pos? A projected thought is something used by someone targeting someone else? So a parasitic thought form is something that attaches to you randomly or is it something else? is it something you have watched too often like bad TV? OK, searching Echart Tolle......

Thank you for the lead.

Thougts are Energy (you call them Energetic Beings). They are like waves going thru the Aether. Not only YOUR thoughts, which do send waves thru ur psysical body but also waves you send out of your Aura (Your body energy feild is much bigger then only your body).

Waves like Theta waves (or delta waves but then ur indeep deep sleep)
www.web-us.com...

So you are a transmittor (sender) and you're also a reciever.

Humans are capable of sending out (consiously or unconsiouly) THOUGHTS packed in waves. And of recieving THOUGHTS packed in waves.

For me it's still a mystery. I know theoretical HOW it works and I also have had a lot of experiences with 'receiving' unwanted messages but I'm trying to find out what I have to do with it.

'A projected thought is something used by someone targeting someone else'

That's indeed possible, I call it 'tuning in'(consious) but more often it happens unconsiously and it drifts to the 'surface' of your memories / feelings / thoughts.

PPL can also 'guard' themselves from 'unwelcome tuning in'. I do know that from experience. I am sry that I have no 'hard evidence'. But since I'm not into science I dunno how to GET evidence in this field (if someone cud help me out pls)

Pim van Lommel is a Dutch heart surgent (doctor who did a study about NDE and how the brian or psysical body still works afther medical death)

www.mortalminds.woerlee.org...

A parasatic thought is (IMHO) an energy that you have recieved and feeds itselves on your Auric Energy and it trying to interface (interfere) with your own thoughts.

I do realize my comment may sound ridicilous of far fetched. I live with this abilty all my life since I was in coma for 2,5 months it became even stronger.

Hope I'm genuinely mad, wud make life much more easy

[edit on 8/16/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958

You spoke of body vibrations. I have recently opened my heart chakra...at least I think I did. Not long after that, I started having what feels like a tickling or vibration in the area just right of my heart on my chest. It happens almost constantly. If I touch the area, it will start vibrating but most of the time it just does it without touching it. It usually last about 15 or 20 seconds. Is this what you mean by body vibrations??

The heart chakra is a wonderful portal for the awakening, however be very careful how you approach this chakra. You can become so full of love as often felt in the vibrations you speak off, that it becomes an out of control energy. As you say it can happen constantly, which I have felt myself. I still do and as much as I try it sometimes can be hard to bring its energies under control.
I found one day Id be as high as a kite, I had so much love I just had to let it radiate out as I could not handle such energies, then the next day I would feel absolute loss, depression and negativity. Was this related to an over active heart chakra or was it just another symptom of awakening??
Im still learning in all this, I dont think we ever get to totally understand until the time is right.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
talk of chakras and their you powers are the key i think. if we open our minds chakra (third eye), so much is possible.

journeying toward enlightenment or an awakening i've been taught, is to be liberated from suffering. suffering arises from ignorance therfor the connection.

awakenings have many levels though the first is to see it as it really is. the mind no longer interfers with the experience. the eyes begin to see.

then you start feeling a tremendous sense of connectness with the world around you. you feel connected to the sky, the earth, the food you are eating ect. nothing stands alone. there is a sense of belonging.

then the awakening begins to feel like a complete union with the universe. you experience cosmic consciousness. you are what you see.

the heart now will begin to discover states of love and compassion. you will begin to care for others. not just loved ones but for all of humanity.

i've read that there was a time when enlightenment was a rule rather than the exception and that many factors went into the degeneration of human consciousness. ie planetary. right now though the cosmic energy is flowing back onto the earth. while this phenomenon signifies earth changes, it also means that enlightenment (awakening) is available to the average being. states of consciousness once attained by just a few saints and prophets are available to any who seriously seek liberation from ignorance and suffering.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Nope, you don't sound crazy at all. I concur that there is indeed an evil plot by the forces of darkness (through the global elite) to take over the planet and install a virtual "hell on earth". I believe that as we come closer to 2012, the energies of Light will be flooding the planet as a sort of "counter-offensive" to this spreading evil and we will collectively ASCEND into another level of consciousness. Both sides are aware of this scenario and working in some form or another to either help or stop it from taking place. Your awakening is a sign that human evolution is indeed speeding up and hopefully before too long, the evil plotter's plan will be cut off from reaching its "final destination".
I believe we're living in the final war of Light vs. dark.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

But do you also have waves of "oneness" with yourself, like a great feeling of well being? Because I have this as well. I posted a thread on it, but didn't get any responses...oh well

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Just wanted to say that a real experience with the Holy Spirit may open up this person or persons to be filled with wisdom, love and faith that all is in order as long as we stay rooted in Love.

It is out of this Love that good people act to aid others in their path in this world. I hope you find more peoples that are aware of the things going down during our lifetime each day. Some times it breaks my heart to see other young children being abused by adults or even killed for this has to be the world of the end times.......with the devil leading weak minded people to do these horrible crimes. I pray for these little ones to have God's hand tp protect them if it be the will of God....Amen

Keep the faith while you journey mushninja for time is close at hand for all of us to be ready. I pray we all share our witness to others so they to may be awakened by the Holy Spirit of Promise....Amen

I will hold your cause up to heaven for I know the power of prayer that never fails. Do enjoy peace and Love always.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Light2u]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join