It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by imysbbad
I do realize that there is something building up to an explosive end.

Wow. My closest freinds have recently said this very same thing to me. None of them are into conspiricy stuff and it was shocking to hear each of them tell me, on seperate occasions, that they have had this same feeling lately.

The frustrating thing is that none of us know what we can do about this, other than prepare ourselves the best we can for really tough times that may be coming.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
When you are born, so is your reference

How east must you go to find west? for they are one and the same

when you destroy your own reference, there is only truth

-Enkidu

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread. It helps to know that while alone, i am not the only one dealing with the knowledge of what is, what could, and what might.

Bravo

Good luck.

Blurry

[edit on 15-8-2008 by blurryone]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
heya Mushninja

In regards to an awakening there have been many, the renaissance is a good example, and according to Wiki there have been 4 great awakenings in which religion and spirituality are key components in a need for a better resolution on the problems of the times and what they mean for mankind.

I think the 60s was the last American awakenings, but in my eyes it never stopped and we still are still in the midst of a spiritual crisis and a world sustainability problem. If you want an enemy to focus on as to the cause of this, then one can be found under every rock and the poof of them is only in the perception or the paradigm of the observer, thus all the disparity in its cause or path to fruition.

My advice is to not focus on the fear that will always accompany an upheaval in ones own beliefs, but to seek answers in tranquility and knowing yourself, then find the answers that resonate with who you become in your new quest.

I could not even begin to point out the thousands of places to start looking for your answers because I would only be pushing you in a direction “I” think you should go. All I can offer is to re-examine those things in your life that are the foundations of your belief system and then question them.

Once you start getting answers on you path, you will also find new questions and new ideologies. Embrace all ideas; marry none of them so as not to limit your views of other possibilities. Know everything, believe none of it. This is spiritual awareness.

Paths are fun, enjoy.

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
reply to post by enlightenedbeginning

It's becoming clear to me that thinking you're crazy is what they want us to think. And it's very clear to me that neither you, me or anyone else has to be alone in this. Although none of us seem to be able to convince those directly around us. As many of us as there are we all seem to be islolated within our own social circles.

Yes lots of crazies here

What helps me on my Path are exercises in ' being aware' of what I think, do or say.

Ex: Ego is talking (or trying to take the ' Soul' over) when one always start with ' I' ;-)

Ego is talking when ppl make a difference between THEM and WE or You and I. We are all but One!!!

Language often is a poor tool (even when ppl DO speak 1 language - do my best am not even English) to express what one FEELS, SEES or SENSES. The perception that one has, is formed in this life and many other life's they lived before.

Ex: a picture IN my mind I can only describe but no one else can SEE exactly what I see.
The interpretation of words, imagse, feelings etc is different from person to person.

Every single individual has his/her own experiences that form concepts of In-sight / Enlightment. Every individual goes about it her/his own way. That IS the lesson!

Every individual makes her/his own choices and (shud) learn from that either way.

Everybody is talking about The Light but often ppl forget that The Light excits by the Grace of The Dark. IF there wudn't be Dark then we wudnt be able to even distihguish Light from Dark

Ex: If you don't know how a strawberry tastes you will never miss it.

Conspiracy Theories: Reading thru this thead I noticed that there is talk of 2 different kind of awarenesses.

1 = Becoming aware that our World Leaders do not strive for the welfare of every individual, they strive to be Superior in Power thru oppressing ppl

2 = Becoming Aware Spiritually, this process is speeding up at this Time.

Opening Portals (to become Aware):
Happy those who become aware thru meditation techniques or chanting. IMHO its the most Pure Form for Awareness but there are other ways too.
It's NOT my intention to promote using drugs (either meds or nature given) but it's a fact that lots of ppl who use(d) them have opened Inner Portals (either by accident or on purpose).
Let's not forget that in Ancient Cultures Shamans/Priest(esses) DID use Natural Substances to communicate with the Gods / Inter Dimensional Creatures in some rituals.
It goes wrong when ppl start to MIS-USE (abuse) drugs.

Ex: How to read the Biblical Story of Adam & Eve?
There were 2 trees. The Tree of Everlasting Life and The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

The story isn't supposed to be taken lit. say New Age orientated ppl. Altho FACT = ppl since ages only think in concepts of Good and Evil. It's the main reason why differences in opinion, fights, wars come from.

Then The Apple (or other fruit): What was the substance IN the Fruit that made them SEE, be aware that they were naked??

PPL have to EXPERIENCE (for themselves) that IS the Path!

Choice - Experience - Learned Lesson - Apply what one has learned

btw: Luv ur AVA

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

Welcome to your awakening! We are growing in numbers daily. Our vibrational rate is indeed rising. I see energy shifts daily now. We are moving into a higher dimension. Only possible every 26,000 years. We must evolve and we do it spiritually. Your spirit has finally been heard by your mind. YOu're right. YOu can never go back once you know the truth. I am excited for you. I am so glad you and your brother have joined us.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I'm glad you threw out the native peoples comment. I was about to throw a tantrum. It's amazing... we're on a site that wants to expose everything and everyway the government and the "elite" are manipulating us and people are coming at you with government propaganda. It's amazing how we as a people pick and choose what pieces we use to build our reality. Then we call them our morals and values. Haha it's rediculous.

Yeah you might be a tad sloooow lol. You just have to save the pics and resize them. I'm sure you know a guy that could walk you through it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Millions of dollars of our community dollars are spent eradicating a natural grown plant.It costs hundreds of dollars to buy even a small quantity and makes criminal cartel rich and disrupts our economy with lost money and our society with the crimes committed in the pursuit of this ILLEGAL plant substance. If it was legal to be grown and you and I could grow it for our own use only and use it legally at a certain age of course, immediately overnight the value would be the same as the grass growing in your yard.NOTHING! Drug cartels would cease to exist,crime relating to the production and distribution would end and our policemen could be used to fighting the abuse of MAN-made drugs and the criminals that produce them.

I'm off subject here... but I like the way you think. Check out LEAP.org I believe they have the mind set that could possibly help people instead of imprisoning them.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What enlightenment are we coming to? This is not the first time I have heard that.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baxtoriafall
What enlightenment are we coming to? This is not the first time I have heard that.

That ALL = ONE?? That everything is somehow connected??

And not the KNOWING is important but what ppl DO with the Knowledge

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I did read a psychic prediction that deep revelations that dramatically change people would be a theme this year. So, it may very well be a trend. Only a multi-year survey could answer that question for sure.

Personally I did go through a very similar experience in the beginning of the year. Immediately after the "click" some extremely unlikely coincidences started to happen in very short order. Did you experience an extreme coincidences shortly after your personal revelation?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If there's one thing I've learned over the last 14 years since I first thought I had "taken the red pill", it's that once you think you've peeled back all the layers there are still more layers. I recommend you view some of Michael Tsarion's research. Here is a link to a great one hour interview of him that is a good synopsis of his material:

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

Sorry to reply anonymously but I am at work but I felt I needed to say that I have felt in the last year that as if I am getting suggestive downloads in my head from something in the sky/above. The suggestions are basically telling me to beware as something is going to happen and be prepared but it doenst tell me what to prepare for. I see others are having same feeling....Thanks all.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkvette

A comment on seeing the shadows out of the corner of your eye. I have seen whatever they may be for years now. I started to see people, animals or a simple sense that something is there some kinda energy, i'm not sure when i was 13, now 22 it hasn't gone away. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has experiances with these shadows? I'm not sure where to even begin with this.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Coinisidences don't even begin to expain what I went through. Little bro and I spent a couple months undergoing what felt like full blown evoloution. At first we thought we lost out minds. We develpled the ablility to "tune in" to each other. Gained an "awareness", as though we could sense some things around us, or what was going on around us in a vauge sense. I can't lay it all out here. Mostly cause I know better. It has taken months to sort all of this out into a context we could talk about. And it wasn't untill a few days ago I realized how many of us there really is. I couldn't feel so strongly about this if I hadn't been the type of guy to never belive in any of this before for sure. I have been over burdened with resopnability and grief lately and haven't been as "aware" as I've learned to be, nor have I been able to "tune in" to little bro. Although I can tell when someone is trying to tune into me or pushing on me for lack of a better term or understanding. Anybody know about these things? I mean really know? I would like to be better and this. And will it come back once a little stress comes off?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
reply to post by truthquest

Although I can tell when someone is trying to tune into me or pushing on me for lack of a better term or understanding. Anybody know about these things? I mean really know? I would like to be better and this. And will it come back once a little stress comes off?

I would like to know as well how to exercise these abilities. Any good books or websites on how to "tap" into this more easily or spontaneously? It seems to have more control over me than I do over it which might not be the case but feels like it. Any experts on this Awakening/Enlightenment state of mind? Any meditation or Harmonics to practice?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
you are recognizing that awakening, learning, enlightening, peace are all good.
you are learning to stay away from bad people - good. that does work.
about 10% are bad, always. and about 10% are good always.

though the rich folks make the laws and rules, they are more selfish than evil. they have more profitable things to do than persecute you.

for your future, here are two advices:

buy a little house and pay it off.

check google books advanced, "full view" only, for the past 300 years of written knowledge about any topic you are interested in.
e.g. you will find that there used to be names for six different kinds of lightning, back when we were closer to the clouds with simpler homes.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The truth is in a higher vibration- the same frequency that a child can tune into. the same frequency that an animal can hear. etc. being awakened means getting closer to this physical vibe.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal

You are the observer. Everything else is thought derived from the observation, from all the senses and rich combinations thereof.

Originally posted by Pentothal
The lens is called the ego.

Most people are unaware of the ego in themselves and live AS the ego.

If you try and deny your ego, then this IS your ego.

By denying your ego you may feel a sense of superiority as you have finally separated from your ego and others have not. You feel 'I am enlightened'. This IS your ego.

Simply, live KNOWING that you have an ego that distorts how you perceive reality (and more importantly how you perceive other people). This is enough.

Beautifully put. I am very impressed at the succinctness with which you were able to phrase that concept. It is so very, very true. There are so many misconceptions about what enlightenment is, that some "magical" powers will be acquired, that the ego will be destroyed, etc. Those notions are the very trap into which so many of the enlightened fall after initially awakening.

The mind, or ego, so much wants to persist as "you" that it can turn even enlightenment into another layer of illusion if one is not aware of the cycle, as you call it.

Thank you for such a clear exposition. It is one of the clearest and most succinct I have ever seen.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join