It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else going through this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I've always been a blue collar, no bs, what you see is whats real kind of guy but this last year has changed who I am and how I precive the world foever. The closest subect I can find that even comes close to what I'm experincing is this "awakening" that people are talking about. I never believed in all this twigs and berris, fruits and nuts, tree hugging business before. No spirits, physics, demons, telepathy, vibes or energy flow. Or aliens(the jury is still out on that one for me). I was raised going to church but it never worked for me. Although I believed in God, I didn't feel a pressence in my life nor have a real relationship with any higher power. I knew the enviroment was in trouble, but hey, what can ya do right? Gotta live. Till one night my brother and I were pretty much sat down and got out heads stuffed full of information. I don't know how to even try to explain it. And the more I try,the crazier I'll probably sound. We seem to have been woken up by a higher power, seem to suddenly be aware of what now appears to be a sinister plot against all of us, seemed to feel the earth crying out to us to stop the polluting of the air and water, to stop the raping of the land, that as a species we have gone terribly arwy. Yes, very hippish I know. I became very aware that there is far more to this world than science and logic will ever explain, and that evil is all around us, really. At that point we kinda started freaking out a bit because this type of thinking has never been a part of who either of us were. With such strong feelings we had no choice but to start researching some of this stuff and the plot only seems to thicken. I know there is alot of bs out there but there really does seem to be an evil plot against us so complex no one man could ever see the whole picture. Hell I'm alredy sounding like a loon so I'll just say it. It's beginging to appear to me that dominate men and satan, the devil, whathaveyou are working together against us.
That the planet is pissed and about to revolt against us. That this plan against us is almost complete and that we're mostly screwed. Oh yeah, it seems to me that there is a collective awakening/eveloution taking place within a portion of the population. And that we may very well find ourselves evolving in a sense. Anybody with me here, or are we in the midst of some sort of schizophrinic bender?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
Till one night my brother and I were pretty much sat down and got out heads stuffed full of information. I don't know how to even try to explain it.

Well, it seems like you have made a start to explain what you are feeling.

Maybe if you gave a bit more detail we could understand more where you are coming from and as to what started the awakening you are experiencing.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
well thats all in a name so to speak. as far as the start of this journey goes anyhow.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
my, what big eye you have...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

Having experienced enough of these management conditions at the last two engineering positions I had worked for thru many years of learning the trade and technics to generate income for the company where I had been a prized hire 3 years before........Again like you when these people joined forces against me...........Soon I lost my position that had takening 20 plus years of a trade. Thus when the managers have you removed from your job it feels strange for you having strived to get projects completed to feel self pride that motivates not schemers and dishonest people turning on each other for they can't trust each other so there goes another Head Of Engineering or Head Production based on your internal beliefs that man a man worth salt as my GrandDad told me since he lived by the golden rule. I am disabiled due to health problems that prohibted working up to 75 a week to meet some imagined goal in their wrong planning and handling of production people that do the basic product to sale to clients. For me I glad to be out of a situation that could never get better for it was the ego's of peoples that ruled the day at work. I still kept my respect of persons and a honest desire to see all the company to win at doing good so are esteem would be just right. Your not nuts for even a company President told me I was right and that I had chose to live by faith when faced with headbutting the office manager on even getting my yearly review. I had just 2 monthes before had recieved an award for 5 years of service with the company. He had said to me that my faith was so strong he felt ashamed by the actions he was doing to me for the mangement a few of some persons I made fallen victim.

That day I chose my path that was true for my pay was doubled and I felt great at my work again. That is until that same spirit in people seemed to strike again so I learned to just continue to serve people in my life and do try to make things better for all.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So you're saying they flat out told you that you were on the other side of things as far as they were concerned?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mushninja
well thats all in a name so to speak. as far as the start of this journey goes anyhow.

So do you mean that mushninja is meaningful to your circumstances and the way you are feeling?

Help me to understand, I am a bit slow today!

One big eye! LOL

Edit to add:

Welcome to the board!

[edit on 13-8-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
not sure how apporiate it is to say, but i was in an altered state when this all started. at first i thought thats all it was but I've had too many encounters to not believe its real. many times I've felt like I was in another plane. not a big party guy but cant seem to tear myself away. the more i see the more i want to know.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hey ninja,, you honestly dont need to exin anymore to me about what is happening. i went through exactly the same thing and then stumbled across this site like 2 weeks later. You will start to notice also how things start fitting more, and how coincedence that you thought never existed before is so blatant in your face that it is not a joke. I have since become more self aware, more aware of others and more aware of whats going on in this world. Most of all i have now been analizing things that i would never have paid attention to before in more detail. The origins of humanity, religion, the possibility of reptilian races etc....like i said im looking into the history not buying it all , but then again what is buying it all? As for you feeling negative, i was saying to my girlfriend yesterday ..why cant we just leave all the people behind, and move to some distant country or place where we are not around such crazy thoughtless animals, as some humans are. I too feell that most of the world is buggered, furthermore i believe that something has to take place soon. I really have a strong feeling bout that, or a knowing..if you will. But i am just praying that we as`people can stand up and awaken, because it feels good , i feel like i have more purpose now and know what this is about..more or less. Anyway...in this subject people sway one of two ways..either they become the doom and gloom crowd...end of the world NWO all that jazz, or they choose they awakened love , light and hope path..which one are you?

peace man

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Hi there....

It actually sounds like you've had the mother of all spiritual awakenings...and don't worry about sounding strange here....I've experienced much stranger myself, and I'm sure others have too....this is ATS remember?! *wink!

Some of what you talked about was incredibly profound....I would like to hear more when you are ready, and maybe we can help.

Cait

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Honestly I think all of the things you mentioned at the end of you post are all part of this. I think it all fits together and it's no accident. I wonder if the beautiful cyclopse could back that up? Man its a strange world and I'm being forced to deal with things I never believed in.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
wow this is a good thread! feel the same way. when will the rest finally figure it out?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
As far as the doom and gloom goes, I don't let this ruin my life. I don't want to stand on the street corner let every one know I'm a kook. For some reason I can't stay away from the place where I have to deal with whatever this is either.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I know exactly how you feel mushninja. This past year I have discovered so many things that are happening in this world. I myself just seemed to notice that things were different, like the sky seemed different, especially the night sky. The clouds are way too low . All these conspiracies, a lot of them make sense! There are people against us and it must be impossible to stop them. I don't know...the weather is always bizarre, they say things about a polar shift of the earth, the end is in 2012! They say the most important thing all of us can do is keep positive thought and feelings, love not hate. All week I have seen my closest family members get really ill and no one knows why . The sky has been full of "who knows what" all week. I see them spraying stuff late at night . You can actually notice the black looking chemicals in the air and smell it sometimes. We all talk about bad chemicals being sprayed and it has been proven in samples everywhere that certain chemicals were positive in water testing, ponds... But they still do it. They are doing it twice as much because we are on to them. I don't understand why they are not stopped! Now they say the Earth is going nuts and we all have to awaken to help make things better. So now I'm trying to awaken but it just isn't happening. I don't know what to believe anymore. It is all so confusing . I do realize that there is something building up to an explosive end. If people (beings) are here to help us, they need to explain things so we can understand exactly what we need to do. It isn't coming in too clear for me. Just my feelings on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nzldude

I feel like I know more than most of the people around me and I'm still lost, kind of. The more I see and experince the more questions it creates.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

well it can't be a bad thing that you're aware of something. doing better than I was. I was just living my life in "the world" completly clueless and just got slapped with this. I wasn't looking for anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Mushninja, apparently you have triggered something in many members here.

Several of these posts on the thread echo my sentiments in many ways.

I am reading between the lines here and it is as if there are two battles being fought by you, the inner and the outer. Personal and worldwide.

It is good that you are talking about things. I find it helps much.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That is how it happened to me several months ago. You just keep learning more and more or you notice more. It is scary sometimes especially when you don't have someone else around you that feels the same way. I get irritated when they can't 'see' something that I see. I just wish I could get the "awakening" part going. I don't want to feel scared or mad anymore.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

was there a mass awakening this late spring early summer? I've had a few people from the past seek me out lately like I'm supposed to know something. what is this? are we just a bunch of nuts wandering around barely capable of being aware of whats going on? if we are waking up, if we are developing abilitys we didn't have before, then why? what are we to do with this? Any takers?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
No-one is confronted with this kind of experience if they're not ready to deal with it. Just keep talking and exchanging experiences and you will find a path to make a difference. People are waking up to the trouble we have caused, and has been caused for us...by which force, I don't know, but I have my own theories. Even Prince Charles, here in the UK was talking about the massive environmental disaster facing us if we don't deal with the GM food supplies that large organisations are pedalling.

It's all about getting as close to the Earth as possible and living on her with respect...not some high ideal about us being at the top of the food chain. If you want to know what to do specifically, just ask...as the guides or knowing that has presented itself to you, and wait for the answer, which probably won't arrive in a Word Doc, all neat and tidy, with illustrations and a list of suppliers...although it might...don't rule it out!...but it's much more likely to be a hidden thing you have to work a little bit for. If you've been given a poke in the ribs like this, is because you have work to do.

Cait

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join