It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 Hints you are not voting for Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
corner.nationalreview.com...

It's unlikely you'll vote for Obama if you....
1. aren't a news anchor.
4. dislocated your shoulder trying to explain Obama's position on Iraq to co-workers.
5. find autobiographies generally more interesting when the author has, you know, done something.
6. remember the Carter Administration.
9. think it's relevant — despite what the sophisticates say — that several of Obama's mentors and associates have displayed a dislike for America or a disdain for Americans.
11. think about 9/11 more than once a year.
14. thought about Hillary's 3:00 a.m. phone call ad when you first heard about Russian tanks in Georgia.
16. get sorta creeped out by 200,000 Germans chanting "Obama! Obama!"
19. doubt that teleprompters are really magical dispensers of good ideas.
21. repeatedly find yourself asking "Change to what?"
23. don't like being told what to do — especially by someone who hasn't done it.
24. really like ticking off the media, Hollywood, academics, and PC busybodies everywhere.
25. weren't born yesterday.

I cut it down a bit. Click on link for full list....

Telepromters = Magical dispensers of good ideas!
That is classic!

The weird thing about comedy, is that the funniest things are always based on truth.

Great article!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
If you repeatedly find yourself asking "Change to what?" you must be sorta clueless, in which case you might as well vote against Obama, of course.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Haha, number 5 and number 23 are my favorites, thanks for this, i found it rather hilarious

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ok Neocon...

You can apply most of those to McBush. What did McBush do again in Vietnam? Crashed 5 jets, only one time being shot down, sang like a bird to the Vietcong, yeah, real leadership there.

He has already admitted he has no idea about the economy, computers, or the middle and lower classes.

He has already admitted to raising taxes to pay for Iran War. Not IraQ, but IraN. Sure later that day he told a 7 year old he wouldn't raise taxes, but his earlier interview where he said he'd jack up taxes on the lower and middle classes to send their children off to Iran still stands.

Also, McBush might not even make it to the Elections. He's already admitted he's going to die just from the stress of Campaiging. So really you'll be voting for his VP, which we don't know yet.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krieger
Ok Neocon...

FYI...I have never been or ever will be a liberal, so the neocon label can never be pinned on me.

Also, I can't stand McCain, he would have been my absolute last pick for the nomination. He's a little too liberal for me. He actually fell for the Global Warming Hoax, he is for amnesty for illegal aliens and worst of all is he "reaches" out to Democrats, instead of trying to destroy them and their ideaology.

Don't confuse my adament oppositon of Obama as support for McCain.

The best McCain can do is announce that he will only run for 1 Term and step aside for a real conservative leader.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Agreed
I can not STAND either Obama OR McCain. I will vote third party as a protest, I absolutely refused to vote for either of these incompetents.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
FYI...I have never been or ever will be a liberal, so the neocon label can never be pinned on me.

Republicans were happy to consider Bush one of theirs, they were happy to VOTE him as their nominee, they were happy to carry the neocon label back in the early 2000s. The vast majority of liberals hated Bush but when liberals like myself here spoke out to Bushes lies and knew howmuch of a flop this administration was going to be, righties like yourself RR called us unpatriotic. Now that the republican party messed, the age old excuse of "blame on the libs" comes out.

Also, I can't stand McCain, he would have been my absolute last pick for the nomination. He's a little too liberal for me.

Well thats too bad, theres always Ron Paul. His probably the most conservative in my opinion, his values are more conservative than anybody since Reagan. Yet I dont understand why such "die hard" conservatives did not pick him as the nominee? I mean I dont like Ron Paul but I know a true conservative when I see one.

He actually fell for the Global Warming Hoax,

Which has been proven and agreed by the vast majority of scientists around the world.

he is for amnesty for illegal aliens and worst of all is he "reaches" out to Democrats, instead of trying to destroy them and their ideaology.

Yea yet McCain still got voted as nominee by your fellow righties, why dont you ask the why?

The best McCain can do is announce that he will only run for 1 Term and step aside for a real conservative leader.

mmm like Romney eh? but when romney and the conservatives mess up in the white house again, righties will want to distance themselves from him again, he'll be a "liberal" again.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I am not voting republican or democrat because of the ties BOTH parties have to Monsanto. You know the company responsible for one Indian farmer suiciding every eight hours? Is that too conservative for you???

Or are you going to wait till Monsanto, Cargill, JBSwift and the rest have control of the entire World Food Supply before you realize the democrats as well as the republicans just sold your rear into slavery? Believe me the plans are in the works and the first part for the USA is scheduled for January 2009. The rest of the world is already feeling Monsanto's claws, why do you think there have been food riots? Why do you think 62 farmers in the UK suicided?

top topics

join