It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we must face the possibility of WW3?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
After I read many news from different channels, U.S. and European, I'm starting to see that the media manipulation is already started to turn the two great superpower, the U.S. and Russia against each other.

Now, what the CNN and other news channels are spreading that the Russians are invading Georgia. What all of these news channels are not telling to the public that Georgia made an unprovoked aggression against a Russian ally.

Now, why do I writing; Do we must face the possibility of WW3? To understand what is really going on here, we must go back in time a little. Few months ago, all the western channels are told to everyone that the U.S. and it's allies must attack Iran. Iran, which is in the reality a relatively peaceful nation, comparing to the U.S. or it's allies. After that attack was lack in public support, but the current government is intending to carry out an attack against Iran and it's allies, because they're threatening Israel, the Georgia, South Ossetian conflict came into the picture.

What many of you don't know, Georgia is the home of most of the Israelis. Also, the Georgian Minister of Defense is an Israeli citizen, who started the whole Georgian - S. Ossetian conflict with a surprise attack.

Since the first time of that attack, Russia, as a loyal ally of S. Ossetia (90% of S. Ossetia is Russian territory.), they've assisted those ones, whose massacred around 2000 innocent civilians. Since that attack, Iran, as a loyal ally of Russia, and from that moment also a loyal ally of S. Ossetia, they've also intending to help to the Russians and give them help if necessary. Since the attack, Israel is evacuated their citizens to safety. Also, the U.S. forces are intending to interfere and punish Russia for their "aggression", which is not an aggression at all, just righteous self-defense. And I also need to mention that the U.S. are also sent three aircraft carrier groups to the Persia Gulf to prepare the attack on Iran. Also, the news are not mentioning this, but the Georgian Army got their training from the IDF and their weapons from Israel.

So, in overall, the entire Georgia, S. Ossetian conflict was a genius plan to face the two superpower against each other. One, who is supporting Israel, and the other one, who is supporting Iran.

Do we must face with the possibility of WW3 after this? If the U.S. government is blind as usual and believing every report what the Israelis are sending to them, yes. The Israelis wants war since 2001. They have enough about Russia, they have enough about Iran and the other allies of Russia. The easiest way to start a conflict, which seems meaningless to the public, but can be a focus point for the next major conflict of human history. Although all the proofs are leading back to Israel, the brainwashing media, as always, is not sharing this information with the citizens of the U.S.

So, I believed I need to write this down, before you would want to fight against Russia, who is and never was the aggressor in the Georgian, S. Ossetian conflict. They've just defended their ally, what the Georgian Minister of Defense started, who is an Israeli citizen and presumably was evacuated with the other 240 Israelis out of Georgia yesterday.

I'm adding few facts below in points.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And now, here are few facts in points.

1) Ossetia is a ninety percent Russian area. Georgia has made repeated efforts to ethnically cleanse the region. Russian peacekeeping troops have been in Ossetia for years and were approved in international agreements so as to protect the citizens of the region from attacks by the Georgian military.

2) Georgia, not Russia, started this war. Georgia invaded Ossetia trying to take control of the region and ethnically cleanse the Russian population.

3) The Georgian Army, commanded by their Minister of Defense (who is also an Israeli citizen), launched a surprise invasion and attack that caused the deaths of at least a thousand people in its first 24 hours. This attack was committed while the attention of the world was on the Olympics.

4) In the wake of Georgia’s military invasion and massacres, Russia responded by battling to protect the Ossetian people and fighting the Georgia military so it could not continue its invasion and assault. Thousands of Ossetian civilians became refugees from the Georgian assault.

5) Instead of reporting these cold, hard facts to the world, the Jewish-influenced media has been dishonestly reporting that the Zionist-allied Georgian state is a victim of “Russian aggression” and a “Russian invasion.” Georgia invaded, bombed, and massacred the people of Ossetia to start this conflict. On the cable news networks for hours after the Georgian launched invasion and massacres in Ossetia, all Americans were permitted to see was the Georgia President and Jewish U.S. State Department officials screaming about how Georgia was “invaded” by Russia!

6) Instead of condemning Georgia from the outset for the invasion and massacre, Neocon controlled politicians such as George Bush are condemning Russia and attempting to move America and Europe toward a completely unjustified conflict with Russia.
Link here

Mod Note: Do Not Plagerize

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source.

Please Review The Terms And Conditions

[edit on 13-8-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

7) As Israeli newspapers freely report, Israel has long allied itself with Georgia, trained its troops, and supplied weapons to Georgia. Key figures in the Georgia government are Israeli citizens and partisans for Israel, including the “Georgian” who directly launched the war, Defense Minister Davit Kezerashvili. The major “Georgia” Spokesman is Temur Yakobashvili, also an Israeli citizen, is Georgia’s minister of reintegration.

8) Israel has strategic oil pipeline and economic interests in Georgia that it wants to keep under control.

9) Israel and Jewish powerbrokers around the world are angry with Russia because Russia keeps the Jewish Neocon-controlled United States from total domination of United Nations policy toward Palestine, Syria, Lebanon and toward a war against Iran.

10) The Russian government has had the courage to prosecute some of the Jewish criminal Oligarchs in Russia such as Berezovsky, Gusinsky, Khodorkovsky and others, a great many of whom have fled with their stolen billions to Israel and other nations.

11) Russia is a democratic state, and not controlled by special interests such as the United States is by AIPAC and Jewish campaign money. While Jewish-influenced newspapers and politicians complain about “democracy in Russia,” America maintains a completely controlled two party system that is structured to stifle Third Party dissent and representation. Russia is no longer a communist state but an anti-communist state in the true sense. While Russia has moved toward more freedom and healthy national sentiment, America has moved toward more state control of every aspect of life. Ironically, today American policy is dominated by Neocons, a Jewish extremist led group that was founded by followers of Leon Trotsky (Lev Bronstein) the notorious Jewish Bolshevik head of the Red Army in the early years of the Communist revolution in Russia, a man who murdered millions of Christians.

12) Zionists are trying to make the great, overwhelming White nation of Russia an enemy of America and Europe because nationalist Russia stymies their plans for the Mideast and for the New World Order. The conflict between Russia and Georgia is not in the true interest of either country, but one in which their main enemy, Russia is weakened both financially and in the court of world opinion, and Israel gets to sell Georgia more weapons. Once you understand the powerful role of the Jewish supremacists in media and government you can begin understand the nature of the world’s major conflicts.

Link here

Mod Note: Do Not Plagerize

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source.
Please Review The Terms And Conditions

[edit on 13-8-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Before someone would come that I'm against the Jewish people, I need to tell, I'm not. But I'm against Zionism. And their actions are also may hurt the Non-Zionist Jewish people, just as others throughout the world. Like many, I don't want war, because someone wants to fill a fabricated prophecy with a war, what just they intend to start a long time ago, because they believes that their artificial Armageddon will bring the salvation to the Zionists and will make them to the kings of the planet. In war, especially in a nuclear one, what may start from this conflict, there will be no kings, just casualties, death, pain and suffering.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff. Thanks for the information, and keep on sharing your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
We've been fighting World War III since the 1950's. Some folks like to call it the "Cold War," but in some spots, it's been anything but cold.

World War IV, on the other hand, between the East and the West, might be a completely different story. Still, the goal will be to take over territory that has energy potential without killing so many people. No nukes. It may turn out that the "war" will be fought entirely with technology, without the need to have a lot of physical soldiers occupying territory, like in the old days.

When do you have control over a country, anyway? When they believe what you do? When they can only buy your products? That's a tough one.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think most people that keep tabs on world events are a little worried over this. Anyone who tracks such things knows from history that world wars start over these kinds of events.

In just doing a little research online it's easy to see that the whole North/South Ossetia and Georgia or Russia situation is very convoluted. However, regardless of who is a part of which country there is still one fact that is not convoluted, Russia has troops in Georgia and has attacked area's outside of the breakaway regions.

In the best interest of the whole world this issue just needs to get resolved asap, regardless of who shot first or if some bombs fell on a house here or there. In my opinion the right thing to do in this situation is to have everyone go back to pre-conflict boundaries. Once we think that is done we need to get a peacekeeping group in there to confirm it. Only then can we really begin to sort this whole thing out. Is that really too much to ask? I mean that really is the only option. The alternative is not something I like to think about. This is not a time to blame one another for previous misdeeds; it's time to get it resolved before we get into a situation far worse than what we're in now.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unclejessie

Thank you for your very thoughtful post! Well said!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is exactly how major wars start.

Please deny ignorance, and be very very skeptical of any media
Reporting of this situation. Bear in mind, (pun intended^2) that Russia
Has been, and still is, one of the most artful propagandist nations the world has ever
Known. They (Putin& Co.) are not to be underestimated in there skill at “the spin”.
Nor should Putin’s skill in provoking an attack, to justify a disproportionate response
Be underestimated.(with unprecedented speed, for any military force)

Take a few moments and listen to some folks, who are real experts on this issue,
For example, C-SPAN had 4 experts on the region last night, whose combined
Time on studying this I would estimate to be around 75 years+, 25 of which,
Was time spent in the ground in the region. They know of what they speak.

They are very worried! And they fear that the Ukraine could be next!

This is a very complicated problem. The more I learn about this, the less I rely on
ANY media outlet on this. The propaganda machine of the old bear is crankin’
At full steam!

PEACE

top topics

join