It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriffs (masses) are at firing range in central florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I didnt know we had so many - our sheriffs wear like green uniforms.
what drew attention to this event was a closed road, when I went around to the other side - I noticed that there were lots and lots of Guns and Sheriffs and lots of live fire going on... I may be overly alarmed but I got the feeling like something is up in a major way, if you know what I mean.
Just a heads up and I hope it turns out to be them qualifing or something. usually I would read something about events like this... but I dont recall reading or hearing anything about it... just stumbbled across it -- thought i would share...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So... what exactly bothers you about this? The officers and sheriffs in my area have a shooting range where they spend a large amount of time practicing at.
I've never actually been able to get over there and see how many of them practice, but based on the number of shots fired, I'd say around ten or so at least are practicing.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

When you say

Sheriffs (masses) are at firing range

Exactly what do you mean by (masses?)
A guess at the number of sheriffs would be good.
I live in SW Florida, and haven't noticed anything to be up with the sheriffs around here.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Masses - like 150+ ...

this is like a carnavel atmosphere and weapons seem to be the rides..
you just have to drive by and see for yourself, I will post some pictures if they are still doing it tomarrow... you can tell they dont want us to know this is going on, the Closed the Road.... and there is nothing wrong with the road. and there is not danger to the public. well maybe the sheriffs are... after all view the video I posted yesterday of what happend to a Lawyer who got shot with a rubber bullet in the face... and the police call the citizens Cockroaches.... I thought that was an eye opener... but today, looked and felt more threatening than that video... total news black out in local area, or I have not ran across the press release yet.... still digging... and I will bring my digital camera tomarrow and yall can see what I'm talking about.... really, weird... and when law enforcement is involved with things like this in times like these.... well, you can never be too cautious in my opinion.... I thought the constitution was like cement -- Man was I wrong....

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Although that doesn't seem all that sinister, I would be doing the same thing. No one should really trust authority, as they hold power that you don't.

Take the camera and get pictures of what's bothering you, ATS probably does have some, but definitely not all, of the brightest.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well, a guy who runs a store in town (who is VERY political) recently told me that Blackwater is training our local police.
I was ????
Here's something I just looked up;
Canton Truth

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Be thankful. Maybe with a little practice, they'll be able to hit what they shoot at and not innocent civilians.

But really, they have to qualify with their weapons periodically. I wouldn't worry too much.

new topics

top topics

join