It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Wales.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Morning/Afternoon/Evening all. Long(ish) time lurker, but now decided to dip my toes in proper and attempt to bring something to some of the interesting threads I've read upon here.. We all have to start somewhere eh?

Anyway, heres hoping this is the first of many posts, and I'll look forward to either informing, crossing swords or just plain chewing the fat amongst you folk.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Lozzo.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Welcome!

My granfather's family comes from Wales, and I hope to visit there someday.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Welcome Lozzo to the greatest site on the net right now.

i look forward to your next threads.

have fun here.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the board! Hope you have a good time here.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Croeso i ATS - fellow welshman/woman! Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaolin_dragon
Croeso i ATS - fellow welshman/woman! Welcome to ATS!

"Well now... that will be the same for me like, Lozzo and dragon"

Guess which part from that ?

Njoy your time here and hope to see lots of "proper" contributions!

Kind Regards

Elf

Cymru Am Byth

[edit on 13-8-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

*gasp* are you a gog?

not a one liner!! diolch!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi and welcome Lozzo

Nice to see some fellow Celts - should be emotional!
Fantastic site and you should have fun. Pop into BTS for something a little less formal but great for all that. Still new myself after lurking awhile and am finding I have less and less 'real life' because of it (is that a good thing? )

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hey Lozzo and welcome to ATS. Jump right in and get to posting!! Don't forget to go outside and breathe once and awhile, you might need your shades until your eyes adjust to the light again.

And as ironchild suggested, be sure to stop by BTS to relax, laugh or rant if you need to. It's a wonderful place to get to know the other members.

Enjoy yourself!

Rush

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Cheers for the welcome folks. The problem is, where to start? So many threads, so many opinions, so little time.

Dip my toes into BTS first methinks. Who usually has the kettle on over there?

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Lozzo]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and hello from Australia

See you on the boards

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The kettles on at everyones in BTS Lozzo

If you want you can get "adopted" by an experienced member buddy up and they can help you out with first news posts and the like!

This is really an important thing to look at for the whole of ATS BTS etc:

look here:IMPORTANT: ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more...

Some of the Mods at the forum's you like can help you out to... but they are busy and the info is there.

After the link above go here and most of your questions should be answered

ATS Freshman's Forum

Its a huge and wonderful site Lozzo, I still often get a bit lost

Njoy

Elf
Elves dont spell well its all the shamrock

[edit on 14-8-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Thought that might make you feel at home

and this too

and especially this!

Nos Da, Lozzo

Elf

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Glad to see a fellow welshman finally!!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Lozzo, welcome to ATS, this indeed is a great place, and we are glad you are here, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to. I hope you can consider this post as your one stop shop for answers to most of the more frequently asked questions on this board.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself your ATS Concierge, or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to shoot me a U2U whenever you need a helping hand. I am always glad to help

Many of your questions can be answered by visiting this thread; Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First* This thread is invaluable for all the frequently asked questions about this site and what you can do here.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site as well, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat.

In BTS (our sister board) one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now, and also get you those points. By signing up with ATS you are automatically signed up for BTS as well, all you need to do is log in and join in the fun with the rest of us.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site, if you have any questions and have met the requirements to do so, please feel free to U2U me anytime about any questions you might have. I would love to be able to help you whenever you need it.

top topics

join