It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dreams of tsunamis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I just like to tell everyone i keep having dreams of tsunamis consently even my partner had the same dream as me on the same night, has anyone else been having this?.
There very realistic as well

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ahh thats horrible.
My worst fear in the world is tsunamis/giant waves.
I would rather shower in spiders while strange land guy flirts with me than See a giant wave.

And I had a nightmare about one a few weeks ago, before that a couple months.
I really don't want to see a bunch of people saying they've had the same dream recently.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i know its not good. i dunno when its going to happen, i think it will be from a natural disator

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I find it disturbing that you and your partner shared the same dream.

How often do you have the tsunami dream?

Can you tell where it is? the location.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

Hi fishneeh. sorry i dint reply fast enough.

The first location was north west of were i live. So i am in the north east of england however it felt like it was in america like floridia. I will try to remember this one, there was alot of naval ships on port like they was getting ready for a massive war. I put my hand out and i made the sea rise, then they did not hold back there ships and the crowd did not stop cheering them on, Then, I leaped in to the front of the beech and said "i am jesus, you shall now see my anger" i turned to the sea and the whole sea rised and bashed in to the town. ( it was a small town) it wasnt a big city. Another dream i have had is were i was in a small town yet again, this time it was hilly but inside the atucal town, there was qutie big waves pushing upwards the sky. A hugde hugde wave from each side of the skys came together, then gently went back down to there postions on the sea and a clear word came up in front of my eyes saying "incubus" which i have looked now just now means demon/devil.

It scares me alot because i frequally have theses dreams and it frequallty makes out i am a jesus type figure.

The location i can discribe, looks as if it is french/spanish type buildings, very 18 century type, i dont think its coming for america, i think its coming straight for europe.

I have the dreams at least 3 or two times a month.
Any suggestions please

[edit on 15-8-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
wow..That is really strange.

I personally believe dreams are messages from our subconscious. Then some people believe they mean absolutely nothing. I would keep a dream journal for a few months. I have been doing this for a few years. Keep a spiral type note book by your bedside and write your dreams each morning after you wake up.

This dream has me really stumped. I feel I have a nac for deciphering dreams and what they mean. All I can think of is it might have something to do with anger or aggression and wanting to destroy family/home.

Yeah..and Incubus is a demon/devil that has/had sexual relations with a woman while she sleeps.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Really??? that is werid, i tell you somthing else that might shock you.

in august 2006 i had a premintion while out shopping with an ex, she picked up a dark yellow top and i saw blood all over it in my vison while she picked it up.
I kept it from my ex for about 2 week but i had an urge to tell her that somthing is going to happen to her. I drew a picture of a man with a shovel and a knife, few week after, she jokly touched the yellow top she bought and said nothing would happen stop been paranoid.

On that day she did that, the night she was coming home she was attacked by a man with a knife and shovel!

Another iincodent in a dream has been when I have had a dream were two black men in a black car were asking me if i wanted to buy somthing dodgy, they cut my dads head off and it went on national tv, they threatend if i said anything they would come for me.

I a woke after this dream, the day i woke up, in real time, i saw a black car with two black men from london asking if i wanted to buy a watch.

I have had dreams of jupitor crashing in to the earth, jesus was pointing his figure towards jupiater and thats when i looked up what i was dreaming and i found out about 2012.

The dreams give me letters and words and its very very clear.
It keeps telling me i am jesus in some way.
I have had a dream were i saw a physic event and i saw the devil at the front laughin at me saying your not jesus hahaha, as i wa going out the room the devil took of his mask and became reptiltian then mary came back of me and took her human face of and became reptilian.

Ask me a question and ill write it down then i will see if the answer comes up in a dream for you tonight, i think it should be tested out.
Most of my dreams become true, so, this tsuiamni that keeps repeating, will happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hmmmm ok

My question: Will when I meet the "one", my Mr Right?
But I seriously doubt you will get a answer to that question.
I would like to know what REALLY is going to happen in 2012. I have my theories.

Again, very strange about the premonition in 2006.
You might be precognitive??

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ill answer the mr right for you. The guy that is head down low that walks by you in a blue shirt/top with a red or yellow cap who comes across a bit forward but at times timid, he is white and has a bit of a mush tash but nto much and has rugged facail hair. donest drive, goses on a bicycle qutie athletic.

First name G last name R.
The dreams keep telling me about 2012 which are the tsumani i think, ill ask again and see what it comes up with.

I probably am precognitive however it only comes in when theirs a sign of danger

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I just had de ja vue just then. They will be someone who replies now who will be some what a debunk, and you will be thinking about somthing like ' i need to get out or go out' your wanting to go somewere, while typing as you see this

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think it means you are overwhelmed at work.
My girlfriend has similar dreams all the time and she is a workaholic, she has a lot of energy and never stops.

new topics

top topics

join