It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Democratic Party Chairman *KILLED* in Shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma

Originally posted by kaspermartyrphantom
Democratic Party Chairman Assassinated.
Assassin Killed.
The industrial media complex writes history.
Lies are perpetuated.

Yeah it is looking very fishy right now. Vor78 you mentioned this man is a Hillary super delegate. I wouldn't be surprised if he pissed off the Clintons and was murdered for it.

Your joking right? He shot and killed a man, that is one of the best ways to get the police to shoot at you. And FYI when people shoot at you there is a good chance you are going to die...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the start of a new trend of assassinations of corrupt politicians... Well, one can only hope.

Nice job on posting this, more and more ATS is becoming my main news source.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I do not believe this was a conspiracy. The man was from around the area and I am quite familiar with it. I am not going to lie, there is alot of dope that goes around that area. There is not really a presence of government in Mid-south Arkansas, unless you count the police and they are not really liked so I don't really see how he could be a trained assassin, more of pissed off southerner. The roads are all blocked off in that area as of now, but there were about 40 shots fired and it was in a residential area.

[edit on [1Aug22]103131p: by hippy2012]

[edit on [1Aug22]103131p: by hippy2012]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

They were referring to the chairman as maybe pissing off the Clintons and being assasinated for it....I think.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Sad story, but not exactly "ground shaking" news. I mean really what does this matter? I feel for the guys family, but there is little story here other than a nut killed someone better than he would ever be. Same old story. IMHO

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisobedientCitizen
I wonder if this is the start of a new trend of assassinations of corrupt politicians... Well, one can only hope.

Really? You're serious??

Does anyone else remember when people came to ATS to discuss ideas in depth and to debate? This place has gone down hill, and this poster is one of the ones leading the rush to mediocrity, full speed ahead.

So, you think that this politician was corrupt, do you have evidence for this? If so, please share it.

Or is it simply because he was a Democrat? Your user name suggests that you would probably not be a hardcore conservative, but stranger things have happened.

So, you're an anarchist? Or just someone spouting off dumb things without thinking?

I don't care WHO you are or WHAT your political belief system is. Murder is wrong, end of story. Assassination? Please, what has that accomplished in the past? Especially on a state level?

Disobedient Citizen, you need a dose of reality, and you need it fast.

Publicly declaring a hope for a rise in assassinations is about as low-brow as you can get, and as far as I am concerned, you can take your gutter philosophy and leave while the rest of us discuss and debate.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
To everyone else in this thread:

Sorry for that post, but man, that really pissed me off.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Can we all grow up please! The childish and silly behavior on here is beyond rediculous. We don't have all of the details, we don't know if he was a "corrupt" politician, nor if it has anything to do with anybody else in politics. The conjecture and pre-concieved notions is sickening. It's unbecoming, it's ignorant, and very distastful to say nothing about extremely imature.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Why are you making one line post over and over and over again after a few
minutes? Seems like you are just trying to push this thread upward. You also flip flopped.

Shooting occured

It was a party chairman

The shooter is white.

Opps now the white guy is black. (I guess he's a shape shifting reptilian)

Jeeeezzz....make up your mind already. And use the edit button.
5 posts of one liners. Jeeeezzz...

And don't make posts over and over again just to attract people's attention to your thread.

Jeeez...

And on topic:

The shooter deserved it.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
about the shooter from associated press:

According to Conway police spokeswoman Sharen Carter, Target fired Johnson before 8 a.m. Wednesday because he had written on a wall. A manager had called police because of the graffiti but the wall had already been cleaned and Johnson had left by the time officers arrived.

I wonder what the graffiti said?

and I find this very odd, not necessarily out of conspiracy theories, but that Arkansas is experiencing bizarre, unusually high crime rates and have imposed 'martial law' on several areas.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Was it for his alleged threatening of a 'walk-out' over the Obama nomination?
Rense

Some of Obama's supporters have been violent.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Krieger

calm down killer, no reason to get all up in arms about it, the OP said he was just relaying information as he heard it. of course at this time details are going to be sketchy and descriptions may get fudged a little when it goes through the grapevine.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisobedientCitizen

If this is what you really want then the corrupt neocons (actually an oxy-moron since neocons are by nature corrupt) should all head for Dubai.

s

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well thats one politican down, shame he didnt go for bigger game

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Did you read the entire thread? I think not. I was most likely the 2ND person on the WHOLE internet to break this, and I was breaking it as the news was breaking it. In real time. Read the thread again genius.

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
Why are you making one line post over and over and over again after a few
minutes? Seems like you are just trying to push this thread upward. You also flip flopped.

Shooting occured

It was a party chairman

The shooter is white.

Opps now the white guy is black. (I guess he's a shape shifting reptilian)

Jeeeezzz....make up your mind already. And use the edit button.
5 posts of one liners. Jeeeezzz...

And don't make posts over and over again just to attract people's attention to your thread.

Jeeez...

And on topic:

The shooter deserved it.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thank you! A person with a brain.
Just what I've been looking for around here.

ALSO... to specify, the shooter was WHITE.

Originally posted by SRTkid86
reply to post by Krieger

calm down killer, no reason to get all up in arms about it, the OP said he was just relaying information as he heard it. of course at this time details are going to be sketchy and descriptions may get fudged a little when it goes through the grapevine.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by kaspermartyrphantom]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join