It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex In Advertising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I just noticed this ad on ATS and I'm a guy that has slightly dirty mind but this ad was almost shocking to me.

It looks like she is spread eagle with her legs up! Is this what you think when you first see it or is it just me?

She's pretty fine though!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
WOW !! um.. i think it may be you .. She would be quite the contortionist if those were her legs.. I clearly see the gym equipment. Then again, i am female and perhaps our brain processed that image a tad differently.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Definitely spread eagle rofl

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yeah that's dirty.
I started looking up subliminal sex marketing and you can find stuff all the time like that, on everything, ads, kids products, etc.

Subliminal dirty commercial images

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PixelMePretty

Great link, thanks for the search result!

Hahaha! I just noticed how her hands are down low to get the male to subconsciously think about mastubation.

It's the oldest trick in the book to get the male audience sexually aroused then you have a higher rate of him interested in buying the product.

Men are Visual and Women are Auditorial by nature, which means it takes soothing romantic sounds to turn a woman on while a man is turned on by what he sees.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by MrMysticism]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
its not even subtle is it?
but sex sells.
m x

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Lol interesting.
I'm not sure if this is meant to be this way or otherwise it's just a mistake.
Interesting idea though.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Yeah without reading, that's what I first thought, that machine looks like her legs.

I wonder if women thought the same thing at first?

[edit on 14-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SugarJ
WOW !! um.. i think it may be you .. She would be quite the contortionist if those were her legs.. I clearly see the gym equipment. Then again, i am female and perhaps our brain processed that image a tad differently.

i was thinking the same thing. and i'm a dude.

top topics

join