It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia - U.S. deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just a theroy of mine but could some back door deals have been made between Russia and the U.S.?

It is my opinion that the current U.S. President is in agreeance with Israel when it comes to Iran. While a nuclear Iran will be far more dangerous to Israel then the U.S. you know that the current administration views an attack on Israel as an attack on the U.S. The biggest roadblock for an attack against Irans nuclear program is Russia.

The Biggest thorn in Russia's side has been the Georgian Republic. Out of all the Breakaway Republics in Russia the most pro-democratic has been Georgia. Not only that, they have been the most outspoken against Russia. They have done everything they can to get in good with the U.S. and NATO which Russia views as a direct slap in the face.

So my question is could a back room deal have been made between Russia and the U.S. where the U.S. said that Russia can take care of their Georgian Republic problem, if they back down and let the U.S. take care of their Iranian problem?

I just find it funny that Russia would lash out at at Georgia without even a second thought of a U.S. response and shorlty after that the largest Naval deployment to the Persian Gulf begins.

new topics

join