It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analyzing the bigfoottracker.com photo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I am very skeptical about these pictures. However, I would like point out that is does look a little similar to the alleged Skunk Ape from Florida. Has this picture been debunked?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If this is a hoax, wouldnt that cop lose all credibilty in any future court cases???

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
TMZ actually has a pretty good pic of it. here you go

TMZ

if you go tohe homepage of tmz it has a bigger one than the one in the article. but still pretty big compared to the ones ive seen.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Pic from news conference allegedly showing bigfoot running away

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Would be truly amazing if this creature really does turn out to be real...just goes to show if it is indeed real...that yes there are truly unexplainable things in the world that we dont know about

Skept!cal

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

I guess that is why I was positive about the press conference. It would be an incredible find, but I am now thinking this is just a big chain yank. I do give the men credit for showing up, but they really didn't say anything new.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by skept!cal

I guess that is why I was positive about the press conference. It would be an incredible find, but I am now thinking this is just a big chain yank. I do give the men credit for showing up, but they really didn't say anything new.

You could always go to Biscardi's website and pay a few bucks to see his pictures if you aren't convinced totally

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Another thing that doesnt make sense if they were deep in the woods hiking, how the hell did they get a 7 feet tall, 500 pound creature out of the woods and into their truck????
Be very hard for 2 guys to life that much weight over a long distance, even if they are very strong.

So you say they went and got their truck, but how did they get their truck through a dense forrest????
Even an ATV vehicle would be quite the challenge.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by TallWhites]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jms88

I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. Someone in that group is going to jail. I can count fraud (getting people to pay money to see a real "Bigfoot" and it is not) and racketeering (charging over the internet and out of state people pay, making it a federal case). Maybe the Georgia boys are just pawns, but this is now serious. The photo of the tongue sticking out of the mouth is idiotic:

news.aol.com...

See what you can yourself. I'm sorry I even gave these mooks an ounce of respectability.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just throwing this question out there, does the costume have teeth sticking out like their alleged Bigfoot does?????

Not that it means anything, they couldve added fake teeth afterwards

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhites

Nice images of the masks back to back. I think they added some dentures, although I don't know what they used for the tongue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join