It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the consuqences for breaking into the Skull and Bones HQ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:
dh

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
More interesting is the S&B connection to the Brotherhood of Death,the Hitler-training Thule Society, derivative of the Teutonic Knights filtrated through th A*A* and the OTO. The order of the Deathshead is seen through all the Nazi insignia and organisations and resurfaces in S&B and other Ivy League fraternities
Same agenda - same purpose
It's hardly surprising that Russell-family opium dealing money provided the Tomb from which the Heroin and coc aine dealing Bushes were spawned
Robert Anton Wilson pointed out the 3...2.. beat that informs the universal rhythm and featuring in Nazi symbolism as in the 322
See
www.vialarp.org...

[edit on 15-6-2005 by dh]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
No. There is no real connection there. And you know it.

Skull & Bones is just a college club. One that has powerful members, but nothing evil.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
either way, make sure you make some of those tasty creamy hot dogs if you go there...mmmmm....yummy

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
woopsieeee.

[edit on 23-6-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
either way, make sure you make some of those tasty creamy hot dogs if you go there...mmmmm....yummy

Why??

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

Good one NUKUNUKU!

It was a desert of some kind, but still.

Good one!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This type of joking tells me that you dislike Skull & Bones because you envy them, and are willing to make up lies about them...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
consuqunces for breaking in to The Skull And Bones will resulte in DEATH!
sorry for my miss spelling

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Jamie6661986]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
consuqunces for breaking in to The Skull And Bones will resulte in DEATH!
sorry for my miss spelling

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Jamie6661986]

ha ha ha...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Funny? no i think not its a high sensitve subject! u think twice if ur "smart" to mess with Skull & Bones.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
Funny? no i think not its a high sensitve subject! u think twice if ur "smart" to mess with Skull & Bones.

...um, yeah...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Are u a wise person? tell me would u try to infiltrate the Skull & Bones?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
This type of joking tells me that you dislike Skull & Bones because you envy them, and are willing to make up lies about them...

what lies did i made?

...i find the whole fraternity thing laughable...bunch of insecure guys unable to stand on their own feet willing to be humiliated just to belong to a certain fraternity in hope, that they will someday be part of the elite. It is the people that join that are envious...thus they do anything to join.

Freud would have much more to say about this...

i guess now is the time i get beat up by all the frat members here

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I joined a fraternity because I became friends with many of the brothers in the house. It is normal for people to want to be part of groups. I was in no way humiliated or anything like that. All I had to do was to learn about all the brothers and the house, and to learn how to work with my pledge brothers. It was a very positive experience for me and them. I have met a lot of great people young and old. I feel that it is ignorant to label all fraternities as some type of meat-head hazing club. Sure some fraternities are like that but many are still true to the values of friendship and trust that they all were founded on.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
More interesting is the S&B connection to the Brotherhood of Death,the Hitler-training Thule Society, derivative of the Teutonic Knights filtrated through th A*A* and the OTO. The order of the Deathshead is seen through all the Nazi insignia and organisations and resurfaces in S&B and other Ivy League fraternities

Made up garbage! The OTO, Skull & Bones, and the Nazis are not connected at all!!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Anyway...

...does anyone here go to Yale and know more information about the Skull & Bones. It is just a normal college club, anyone agree that maybe goes to Yale. Or, not?

boat

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
S and B is an exclusive club for Yale's elite. Claims of death and cream filled hot dogs are beyond poppycock.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why did the moderators allow the OP to make a post encouraging breaking laws? Isn't that kind of behaviour supposed to be not tolerated?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This thread is pretty old, why are you worried about it now?

Besides I'm sure he intended this thread to be a joke.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Somehow I don't think this thread was intended as a joke. There was a disturbing air of serious curiosity about it.

[edit on 13-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join