It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the consuqences for breaking into the Skull and Bones HQ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
this might be the answer to the question about breaking in....

www.secretsofthetomb.com...
Similarly, in the real Skull and Bones tomb is a bloody knife in a glass case. It is said that when a Bonesman stole documents from the society and threatened to publish Skull and Bones. secrets if they did not pay him a determined amount of money, the society used that knife to kill him.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
this might be the answer to the question about breaking in....

www.secretsofthetomb.com...
Similarly, in the real Skull and Bones tomb is a bloody knife in a glass case. It is said that when a Bonesman stole documents from the society and threatened to publish Skull and Bones. secrets if they did not pay him a determined amount of money, the society used that knife to kill him.

SHP,

If you didnt notice that is from the chapter called, "The Legend of Skull and Bones", which talks about legends and myths about the society, if you read the book like I did you will find that killings are not part of that college fraternity.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
why the vehement defense of S&B ? are you trying to deflect interest ? are you one of them ? you sound like a gov't agent....nothing to see here, move along.......

how many frat bros were in last years presidential election ? 0
how many bonesman ? 2

but its just a frat

whats it going to take, jeb bush sitting in the white house for 8 years before people realize what is going on ?

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First, President Bush is a Fraternity Brother, he is a member of Delta Kappa Epsilon. Second, yes, people who are in Skull & Bones do get to positions of power because of the people they meet in Skull & Bones and at Yale. But this is just normal.

Why, do you attack it so, are you against them for some reason?

[edit on 14-6-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think it's just a coincidence that two presidential canidates were S and B.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Fact fact that both Bush and Kerry were in Skull & Bones has more to do with the fact that Skull & Bones picks the most connected and promising students at Yale. So, it make perfect sense that they are the ones to be running for President and such.

Please understand this...

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yale is one of those high end universities anyway. So it only makes sense that some of America's elite participate in the United States' politcal affairs.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Fact fact that both Bush and Kerry were in Skull & Bones has more to do with the fact that Skull & Bones picks the most connected and promising students at Yale. So, it make perfect sense that they are the ones to be running for President and such.

Man, no wonder were in such a mess when these people are considered cream of the crop

Surely daddy Bush had to pull quite a few strings to get George trough the school, i bet he couldnt even pass english grammar in my country

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
I think it's just a coincidence that two presidential canidates were S and B.

Hehehe you'll soon learn that NOTHING can ever be a coincidence to conspiracy theorists here on ATS. Say the word coincidence and you're immediately labeled ignorant, closed-minded or a disinformation agent.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i totally agree. and yes seb i am a traveling man. i've traveled east before. i would have responded but it said i didnt have enough posts to send a U2U yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

Man, no wonder were in such a mess when these people are considered cream of the crop

Surely daddy Bush had to pull quite a few strings to get George trough the school, i bet he couldnt even pass english grammar in my country

You realize that Bush had a higher GPA at Yale than Kerry did.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

if you're going to rip someone over grammer, you might want to check over your posts beforehand !!!!!

how many people have run for president from all of the other prestigious universities ? Harvard, Dartmouth, Brown, Princeton, Columbia, Stanford etc etc etc......hmmmm...........wouldn't you at least admit its a startling mathematical fact that both of the previous candidates were S&B, and 2 of the past 3 USP's ????? hmmm.......coincidence, yup, you got it

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Out of every U.S. President since George Washington only 3 have been Skull & Bones. Howard Taft, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush. The Bushs are of course father and son. It makes sense that the son would attend his fathers school and fraternity.

Being part of the Bush family had everything to do with being President and being in Skull & Bones had nothing to do with it.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Out of every U.S. President since George Washington only 3 have been Skull & Bones. Howard Taft, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush. The Bushs are of course father and son. It makes sense that the son would attend his fathers school and fraternity.

Being part of the Bush family had everything to do with being President and being in Skull & Bones had nothing to do with it.

so you admit it wasn't a fair election, the father fixed it for the son ?
what about kerry ?
can you name any other frats with 3 USP's ? (same chapter, same school)

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
hey boatphone, you started your own thread with this little tid-bit;

The Sigma Phi Society (Mens Death Cult or Elite Society)

The Sigma Phi Society is a college mens club that is on (by my research) 8 colleges. This group is highly secret and tight nit. I have found that men join for life and are expected to be involved until death. They use death in their meetings and members personal belongings are returned to the Society apon a members death.

I know that Justice Earl Warren was a member, as well as Elihu Root. And maybe many others, I have been unable to find out more.

Does anyone have anymore information or comments?

Sigma Phi Society

I'm confused. You seem to be intimating this group has a shady side, yet you dismiss any conspiracy talk about S&B....whats up ?

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

so you admit it wasn't a fair election, the father fixed it for the son ?
what about kerry ?
can you name any other frats with 3 USP's ? (same chapter, same school)

I don't think the election was fixed, W just got a lot of support BECAUSE of his father's connections. And as for frats with 3 or more US presidents, how about Rhodes scholars? I know it's not a frat, but a society nonetheless. Regardless, reek fraternities have produced 48% of all US presidents, so I'm sure there are some that have had several presidents as members.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
No, I don't admit the election was fixed! Bush had the name Bush that is what helped him in the Republican party.

Both Roosevelts were Alpha Delta Phi's at Harvard. Again, family name helped gain power. Both members of the same Fraternity!

SHP,

The Sigma Phi Society I had heard some strange things about. I am not saying they are trying to rule the world or anything, I was just looking for information.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
oh no ! its a tag team by the self appointed dis information police !

move along people nothing to see here.........

maybe you two should go enjoy a "scottish ritual" together

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Gerald Ford
University of Michigan
Delta Kappa Epsilon

Delta Kappa Epsilon! Same as both Bushes at Yale! DKE must be trying to rule the world!! ahh!!

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

oh no ! its a tag team by the self appointed dis information police !

And you call yourself a "debunker of nonsense"??? You seem more like a PURVEYOR of nonsense to me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join