It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the consuqences for breaking into the Skull and Bones HQ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
Uma

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Pamela Harriman is an interesting one.

You may know of her as the former ambassador to France, and Democratic supporter, who was married to a rich man (Harriman, member of Skull and Bones).

However, this bio states that the lady was a courtesan, i.e. a prostitute. She "made love to" many of the worlds most important men. I guess it was these connections that helped her as a diplomat.

www.misfitwomen.org...

I have heard this from other sources as well, but they are not online, so I can't give you links. Her biography has been on my list to find for a while now, but it is out of print.

What I don't understand is that Averell Harriman was a democrat, so why was he such buddies with Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker? Just the S&B connection?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uma
Pamela Harriman is an interesting one.

What I don't understand is that Averell Harriman was a democrat, so why was he such buddies with Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker? Just the S&B connection?

More than just a S&B Connection. I found this:

TRADING WITH THE ENEMY
"In the 1930s, Bush, Harriman, and Rockefeller, established themselves as enemies of democracy by going into business with Hitler, and by importing Nazism to the United States. As detailed in chapter 2, it is because Bush was still in business with the Nazis after Hitler declared war on the U.S., that several of his companies, including the Hamburg-Amerika shipping line, was confiscated by the government of the United States.

History was repeating itself, for at the close of the first world war, and Germany’s defeat, the Hamburg-Amerika’s commercial shipping fleet was first confiscated by the American government in 1919—part of the spoils of war.

In 1920, the Harrimans became the new owners of Hamburg- Amerika. The Harrimans also obtained the exclusive right to 50% of all shipping business that originated in Hamburg and 100% control of all activities of the Hamburg line that originated in the United States.

In 1931, Harriman & Co. merged with Brown Brothers to become one of the biggest investment banks in the world. Prescott Bush became a senior partner in the new firm. That same year, George Walker began running the North American operations of the Hamburg-Amerika shipping line under the auspices of Walker’s American Shipping & Commerce, which in turn was controlled by a holding company called the Harriman Fifteen. Averell Harriman, George Walker, and Prescott Bush were the directors of this holding company and thus the owners of the Hamburg-Amerika line (4,23).

Three years later, U.S. government investigators determined that several of the directors of the Hamburg-Amerika line, were major contributors to the Nazi Party. These men, it was determined, had provided a wealth of funds to Hitler for his 1932 election campaign (12). Prescott Bush was one of these men. Prescott Bush was financing Nazi terrorism as a means of destabilizing Germany’s democratic government and catapulting Hitler to power.

Prescott Bush and one of the companies that he directed, the Hamburg-Amerika Line, was identified by the U.S. embassy in Berlin as providing the funds to support Hitler’s “costly election campaigns’’ and “the cost of maintaining a private army of 300,000 to 400,000 men.” It was these men who spread terror throughout Germany.

As detailed by Tarpley and Chaitkin (24) “The American embassy also reported that the Hamburg-Amerika Line was purchasing and distributing propaganda attacks against the German government, for attempting this last-minute crackdown on Hitler’s forces.”

After Hitler came to power, the Hamburg-Amerika Line also began financing Nazi propaganda and subsidizing pro-Nazi newspapers here in the U.S. The purpose of this propaganda was clear. The Bonesmen were not just seeking to support Nazi Germany, but were seeking to undermine the constitutional government of the United States (4,24). The Bonesmen were sworn enemies of democracy.

THE BROTHERHOOD
"After Hitler came to power, his dreaded terrorist organization, the SS was unleashed upon the German people (3,5,6). The SS was not just a terrorist organization, but deeply involved in spying and espionage as well as business. Other long range goals was to establish monopolies not only in Germany, but in all the countries it conquered (6). Himmler’s dreaded SS, had a lot of friends in the business world who also hoped to benefit from the spoils. They gave him and his SS incredible sums of money, making them, so to speak, stockholders in his money-making terrorist organization.

The Hamburg-Amerika line, which was directed by Prescott Bush, not only contributed money and helped to distribute Nazi propaganda in the U.S. and Germany, but it was also one of the official “Friends of the Reichsfuhrer SS” (6) —also known as “The Order” and the “Brotherhood of Death.”

Like its American counterpart, the “Order of Skull and Bones” the German “Order” was dedicated to making money, and recruited its membership from the aristocracy and the moneyed elite."

The predominant role that Averell Harriman would play over the course of 40 years of postwar American policymaking underscores the fact that not all leading members of Skull & Bones share the identical policy outlook. While some members of the Stimson inner circle were critical of Harriman, whom they considered to be too personally ambitious (he was also a liberal imperial Democrat in a secret fraternity dominated historically by moderate Republicans), Harriman nevertheless stands out as one of the Order's most active figures. The fact that he was a business partner and social intimate throughout his adult life of fellow Bonesman and Republican Sen. Prescott Bush Sr., the father of the current president underscores that point.

- www.bilderberg.org...

There's a lot more information on that page that goes deeper into the relationship between Harriman and Bush. It's really disturbing, to say the least.

Where's sebatwerk and Majestic12? I still haven't heard their response on all this!

[edit on 10-6-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Pretty good sites about S and K.

www.freedomdomain.com...

www.bilderberg.org...

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Majestic12]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Originally posted by sebatwerk
there is no evidence that suggests that Freemasons even have any links or ties to the Templars.

Sebatwerk, here's the evidence.

www.robertlomas.com...

I have read Lomas' books and I can tell you that the "evidence" he presents is completely circumstancial. For example, he states that during a civil out break, a group of rioting peasants were able to gain entrance to a fort that is usually very secure, so he assumes that it means they had inside help. He then uses that supposition as supporting evidence for another claim! VERY bad investigative literature.

Any masonic historian will tell you that there is NO SOLID, CONCLUSIVE evidence that Freemasons have any connection to the Knights Templar. It is dismissed as wishful thinking on the part of many masons. I personally wish it were true, but I have not seen any real evidence to support this. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

First off, when did I ever ask anyone to change rules or show preferential treatment to masons? Please don't put words in my mouth and don't jump to conclusions.

Um, HERE:

Originally posted by intrepid
What the hell is your point? Are YOU looking for preferencial treatment? Not going to happen here.

Yes, Intrepid, I'm looking for preferential treatment. Please...

Oops.

Uuuuuuhhh... could you really not tell that I was being sarcastic?

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I think if u break into the HQ's u'll be killed
pretty sure they won't like anyone snooping around there HQ's without Aut.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Jamie6661986]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Regarless of what or who invested in Germeny politics in the 1930s, has to bearing on the Skull & Bones of Yale. It is just a college Fraternity!

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
I think if u break into the HQ's u'll be killed
pretty sure they won't like anyone snooping around there HQ's without Aut.

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Jamie6661986]

Are you joking? You think these college kids would kill? It not the moive "the skulls" you know...

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I think if u break into the HQ's u'll be killed pretty sure they won't like anyone snooping around there HQ's without Aut.

My god it's just a frat. They'll probably just call the cops on your for breaking and entering.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Here it is...

[edit on 12-6-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Gosh that place looks like a freakin' crypt.

They could at least choose a better setting.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It is a cool place. But if you try to break in the police will be called. Not that you could break in anyway, I mean look at it!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Heck I would be scared to. Looks like the resting place of Dracula.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic12
Heck I would be scared to. Looks like the resting place of Dracula.

Well it is the resting place of many skulls and bones and full skeletons!

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
My knowledge about the Skull and Bones isn't that deep, but I didn't know that is was an actual tomb.

Who do the bodies belong to? Passed members I'm guessing?

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

My knowledge about the Skull and Bones isn't that deep, but I didn't know that is was an actual tomb.

Who do the bodies belong to? Passed members I'm guessing?

It is not a tomb in a real sense. It does contain skeletons and Skulls (and bones) but no one has been offically buried there. There are a few skulls that they have stolen over the years. It is said the Prescott Bush stole Geronomo's skull and arm bones, and it has been their mascott ever sense.

[edit on 13-6-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I really need to read more about them. Every website I have been to says that they are a corrupt, American version of the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I really need to read more about them. Every website I have been to says that they are a corrupt, American version of the Illuminati.

You should read "Secrets of the Tomb", by Alexiandria Robbins. It is very interesting and has REAL information on Skull & Bones (including floor plan of the Tomb) and Yale itself.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

You should read "Secrets of the Tomb", by Alexiandria Robbins. It is very interesting and has REAL information on Skull & Bones (including floor plan of the Tomb) and Yale itself.

boatphone was gives ? you give thumbs up to Alexandria Robbins book, then you claim S&B is just a frat. Ms Robbins book includes the following assesment of S&B;
www.secretsofthetomb.com...

They worshipped the goddess Eulogia, celebrated pirates, and covertly plotted an underground conspiracy to dominate the world.

Skull and Bones, in fact, has been running the United States for
years.

posted on Jun, 13 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The one thing I often think about when I see all the thoughts on "Skull and Bones" is that if it were a group that was at any non-Ivy League school -- like say Long Island University no one would pay it any attention.

Let's face it any Ivy league school gets either people that are smart and rich enough to get in or people who are really smart and get in on scholarships -- so you have some pretty bright people who are generally getting into business or government or law or medicine eventually. Is there anything wrong with using connections you made in school to help further you in your life once you are out of school. These schools generally have a great alumni base and if you don't make use of it you are a fool.

Oh and btw -- if you tried to break in you would most likely be arrested on breaking and entering and go to jail.....and I am sure that they would have access to better lawyers than most of us could afford -- after all they might be alumni.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join