It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ABSU the lost equatorial rings of planet earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I would like to share my view of our ancient history of our magnificent planet earth we call home.
I think our ancestor saw a completely different sky, one we can’t even begin to understand.
And I am not talking about eons ago the latest changes in our sky happened less then 4000 years ago.

First of all I want to share with you all about the so called flood.
There was no "Flood of Noah" in terrestrial terms IMHO.
It all happened in the heavens, although it must have caused endless hurricanes, storms, rains, and thunder -- perhaps for years.
I suspect that the 'flood' represented the fall of the Absu, the equatorial rings surrounding the Earth.

The Absu disappeared suddenly, around 2349 BC, perhaps in a matter of days, because of an interaction with Venus and a change in the orbit of Earth.

This moved the Earth further away from the Sun and toward the established orbital path of the Moon.
There was no moon in orbit of earth before that time.
Moved further from the Sun, to a new location of lower potential in the electrical field of the Sun, the Earth would have started discharging to the surrounding space. Such a discharge would normally be very slow, in dark mode, and lasting thousands of years. The disruption caused by Venus was rapid, and the nearby Moon provided an additional electrical path into the space facing away from the Sun.

The Absu fell in a few days or weeks. The fall was also probably rapid because the close passage of Venus caused radical changes in the electrical field which kept the rings suspended. As I mentioned above, the electrical repulsive force from Venus seems to have struck in the northern hemisphere, perhaps in Asia. As a result the axis of the Earth went into a swing, with the northern part initially moving away from the direction of the Sun.
The equatorial rings would have swung up at a steep angle to the Earth's orbital plane, placing them directly between Venus and Earth (as the Earth kept rotating).

The result was that the equatorial rings experienced an electric field at a right angle to what was normally experienced. The particles, gasses, and ionized atoms held in suspension were neutralized and departed in other words the equatorial rings disappeared.

What do you guys think of this view?

BR
PPL

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
interesting idea...but what do you base this on ? is it your own hypothesis or did you find the info elsewhere ?

is there documented evidence pointing to these former rings around earth ? how did you come up with the name "absu" ?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

While it sounds interesting, why didn't any of the ancient civilizations document rings around our planet? The rings around Saturn are very thin and yet are quite visible. Any articles on this or is it your theory?
Thank you for posting it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by PPLwakeUP

While it sounds interesting, why didn't any of the ancient civilizations document rings around our planet? The rings around Saturn are very thin and yet are quite visible. Any articles on this or is it your theory?
Thank you for posting it.

Show me a carving in stone in existence today that documents the sky is blue, or the color order of the rainbow, or the fact that it rains.

Do you see my point with those examples?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I found this book online in google books:

Secret History of Twin Planet Earth
By Errol Hawkins
Published by Trafford Publishing, 2007
ISBN 1412055679, 9781412055673
330 pages

The log line is: "The evidence based on a compilation of Scientific Consensus. It reveals the conclusions were predictable and unavoidable; but crucially they agree with the observable evidence. The official history does not."

HERE'S THE LINK I FOUND TO PAGE 185
which is using the term Absu and Apsu.

The font is tiny and I have to go into a meeting, but it looks interesting at first glance. You can also click to other areas of the book. I will check it out when I have time and will check back in to see what you all have to say. It's an interesting theory... Cheers!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Show me a carving in stone in existence today that documents the sky is blue, or the color order of the rainbow, or the fact that it rains.

Do you see my point with those examples?

Nope. Those are color requirements, the first two, and rain is ubiquitous, mostly colorless, and the drops are singularly too small and collectively too numerous to try and record - though I do believe there have been written records of rainfall on stone...

The fact that sun, stars and other celestial phenomena ARE recorded on stone, being shape features, would suggest that a shape feature such as a ribbon across the sky (which is basically what a ring would look like, planetside) would also be recorded on stone.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The Fall of the Absu

What happened to the Sumerian Absu, the sweetwater ocean which had spanned all of the southern skies? There seems to be no unequivocal notice about its disappearance. That may be because it was so gradual as to be unremarkable. Or, more likely, we cannot read the references to it, couched, as they are, in language not at all familiar to us. The Absu is obviously gone by 2200 BC. In the "Enuma Elish," written somewhat later (probably after 1800 BC), the Absu has become deified as a God to become an actor in the narrative of the creation of the world.

The Absu disappeared suddenly, in 2349 BC, perhaps in a matter of days, because of an interaction with Venus and a change in the orbit of Earth. This moved the Earth further away from the Sun and toward the established orbital path of the Moon.

Moved further from the Sun, to a new location of lower potential in the electrical field of the Sun, the Earth would have started discharging to the surrounding space. Such a discharge would normally be very slow, in dark mode, and lasting thousands of years. The disruption caused by Venus was rapid, and the nearby Moon provided an additional electrical path into the space facing away from the Sun.

If we can give any credence to some of the 'flood' stories, the Absu fell in a few days or weeks. The fall was also probably rapid because the close passage of Venus caused radical changes in the electrical field which kept the rings suspended. As I mentioned above, the electrical repulsive force from Venus seems to have struck in the northern hemisphere, perhaps in Asia. As a result the axis of the Earth went into a swing, with the northern part initially moving away from the direction of the Sun. The equatorial rings would have swung up at a steep angle to the Earth's orbital plane, placing them directly between Venus and Earth (as the Earth kept rotating). The result was that the equatorial rings experienced an electric field at a right angle to what was normally experienced. The particles, gasses, and ionized atoms held in suspension were neutralized and departed.
Recovering the Lost World

Did you get this from here?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Thanks for that link. I read the tiny print and there does seem to be speculation that, for some length of time, a ring of debris was formed around the earth. It is based on calculations of a standard model of the system - as opposed to the moon being moved and placed into orbit, so it may not be correct - or it may be.

Without a good knowledge of what really happened in the past, we are likely to never know.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Hello,

Yes it's the work from Jno Cook.
I am all for the electrical universe model and Jno Cook is the master in all this.
He is a dutch guy that lives since longtime in the USA.
His Saturnian Cosmology website I have linked many times in previous post is getting this year 200% more clicks so I am sure he is onto something.
But be aware don not follow the thunderbolts group! they want to use this new information to create a new church "Young Earth" sect of Bible Baptists.

Jno cook had all this information deciphered 6 years ago and the guys from the Thunderbolt group David Talbot and others are doing the same 5 years later but in a little different way with a different goal.

BR
PPL

For all of you that want to know the real meaning of symbolism please read this e-book its a must have!
www.scribd.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">EBOOK

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hi

What do we have here?

The four candles represents the four brothers/pillars.The pillars hold up the rings in the sky.The rings are called "the waters" (absu).

So when saturn and uranus(duck/goose) moved away from earth,saturn got it's rings and the earth aswell,so by the death of the duck/goose the four brothers are born.

A new king (osiris) took over and his name is mr. green aka Jupiter

The four pillars together with their rings is called a Djed.

Here a bird pole/pillar in hindu culture. The swan is the same as goose/duck.
Notice that the pillar is in the water:

The pillar in the water denotes that the rings of saturn are already created.This happened in 4200 BC.The year venus is created.

Let's look what happened before that.

By 5800 BC brighter skies had returned, although the Sun was not yet seen regularly. The swirling 'cloud' remained, but very slowly a gigantic circular object came to be discerned in the skies above the Earth's north polar regions. This was the actual physical shape of the planet Saturn in an enclosing coma. This is the egg of the creation myths. All the later tales recall that when, later, the first God emerged, it was as a smaller object from within the egg-like sphere.

Thus after 900 years of the static fluffy cloud above the north horizon of Earth, in about 4900 BC, and at the location above the north pole of Earth, a circular shape became visible through the swirling clouds, a globe ten or twenty times the diameter of the Moon. The globe stood, inactive, for another 700 years. The globe looked white, but was the actual planet Saturn seen through the intervening plasma.

Although in some legends of creation only the globe is remembered, other sources recall the figure as a duck or a goose, having noticed the planet Uranus, which was displaced from the central axis of rotation of the Saturnian planets. Uranus still looked like the head of a bird -- with a beak and with a neck seemingly connected to the globe of Saturn. Thus any number of creation legends hold that the creator god was a duck or goose. The Egyptian heiroglyph for Ra, the creator God, is a goose. The sacred animal of Brahma, the Vedic creator God, is a goose. From about 5000 BC egg-shape designs are added to pottery decorations in eastern Europe.

Brahma priest dressed up like a duck. Notice the rings of saturn arround his hat.They do a scene just after 4200 BC:

Akenaten sacrificing a duck in name of creation:

All this knowledge I have learned from Dodeca! My master!
If nobody believes it, no problem I am convinced because I dont believe we live in a static universe where nothing changes..I mean we modern man we havent seen sh%$#t in our 500 years of "modern science"

BR
PPL

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

If you like the pictures and the information STAR+FLAG please.

Shiva is saturn.

The wings left and right of the head of shiva represents the rings of Saturn.See how the wings connects with PLASMA DISCHARGES of the inner circle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four crooks is the cult of the four pillars or four brothers.

There are ring pillars,spiral pillars(spillars) and wavy pillars(you won't see those much), they all mean the same.

I will do a series on those.

All these pillars denote them rings. So the rings of saturn AND the rings of the earth(they are gone now, done by a flash of venus).The rings of the earth are called "the waters" or "the absu".

The rings of saturn are called the rings of creation or "the heavens".

The source of all this is EU (electric universe). I call it the "tric of EL".

So iron is a big player in this tale.

Iron pillar in Dehli India:

see: en.wikipedia.org...

All kind of plasma discharges on that pillar see top pillar:

If one understand the waves one understand EU:

Hey who rules the waves?

The dragon on iron cast pillar in Stranmillis: en.wikipedia.org...
Same story here again.

Now you understand the ironside of it all and you will understand why "ironside" is riding the "leopard" wheelchair:

more on the four brothers/ring pillars/water rings

On most pictures of Jesus on the cross we see blood coming out of the rib; a rib is a spoke.And a spoke is a plasma discharge.Remember eva/venus came out of a spoke of saturn(4200 BC). Yep eva is adam kadmon's (saturn) rib:

So plasma discharges is a lot of spokes/ribs and the war started so the sky started to bleed.It is red square time.Here the same brothers/pillars with red square:

We see the pillar cross arround the guy hanging on its own cross.This we see here(etrusk museum) and notice the pillar cross aswell the rings(even with pillar!):

So the cross denotes the rings which are the waters.Here from the rings comes the water:

Here the same cross but in end a pyramide.Sure as them pyramids are gods grave. Saturn died and ressurected as jupiter and later on came back as horus/mars/MENKAURE.Yes MENKAURE is the little red one.Dont' mess it up with dahsur's, the BIG RED ONE(bent is pillar going arround)!!!:

Here the whole story all together:

Chac is them four brothers together.The ring/spiral pillars that hold up the sky (red in the beginning).

Chac with it's hose-nose:

More chac (mr hook nose) on the temple:

Here the same four brothers again yet in India,gita upadesh tirumala:

BR
PPL

[edit on 8/14/2008 by PPLwakeUP]

Mod Note: Image Size – Please Review This Link.
All images must remain at or below 680 pixels wide/tall

[edit on 14-8-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Apart from the fact that you've plagiarized this guy's work, have you ever stopped to think that we have written records for the entire period that debunk this theory right out of the gate?

We know how many bushells of wheat were grown each year, who married who, who bought a camel, who was king and what laws he handed down. Even if we didn't have all that, we have the record of rainfall, temperature, sunlight, etc. that can be determined from plants, trees and petrified wood going back hundreds of thousands of years. Then there's the polar ice sheets and glaciers that have recorded the climate for over 100,000 years. We can date fossils, geologic formations, and even impact craters on the earth and on the moon.

None of what you're claiming happened. In 2349 BC, it was business as usual.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Hello

Off course a typical ATS comment.
I have written statement from Jno Cook that I can use whatever he has on his written website. Beside read his website and check the creative commons deed.

Check my previous post. My sources are Dodeca and Jno Cook.

Please debunk let me see what you have...what answer doesnt debunk anything...business was as suual yes but with a completly different sky above our heads.

We also have the written bible....do you believe that??

"The New Testament, the Church and Christianity, were all the creation of the Calpurnius Piso (pronounced Peso) family, who were Roman aristocrats. The New Testament and all the characters in it ­ Jesus, all the Josephs, all the Marys, all the disciples, apostles, Paul, John the Baptist ­ all are fictional. The Pisos created the story and the characters; they tied the story to a specific time and place in history; and they connected it with some peripheral actual people, such as the Herods, Gamaliel, the Roman procurators, etc. But Jesus and everyone involved with him were created (that is fictional!) characters.

Dream on..

BR
PPL

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The sky was full of rings (equatorial rings of the earth/absu/heavenly waters and plasma bolts of jupiter and saturn).Together those rings are seen on the globus cruciger and are called aten bands.

Those rings crossed each other and are called the cross of the crossings (double cross). The pillars hold up the rings. So they named the cross

Saint Andreas cross:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here the rings in the sky with saint andreus:

The four brothers again.This reliquary for saint andrew.Notice in the background the rings in them bands:

The golden world egg (saturn in plasma mode) on berini canopy:

Notice the same spiral pillars in the wall right with cross and pearly gates/absu rings. This photo is so nice it has almost all of saturn history.

Apep The last remaining equatorial ring.It was last seen about 100 AD. The last one of the absu the heavenly waters.

What did the romans did then in those days to remember the last fruit of the "world tree" aka axis mundi of ancient times?

One wil find the same pine-cone symbology with them maya's.

The romans built a fountain to remember the last of the absu.The fountain is the symbol of the rings of the heavenly waters.

Pigna ("pine-cone") refers to a famous bronze sculpture of roman origin, in the shape of a huge pine-cone. According to a popular mediaeval legend, it once stood on top of the Pantheon, as a lid for the round opening in the center of the building's vault. Instead, the sculpture is likely to have been used as a fountain in the Baths of Agrippa, Rome's earliest ones (late 1st century BC), which stood just behind the Pantheon's site. In the early Middle Ages the pine-cone was moved to the old St.Peter's basilica, and placed in the court before the church, to be used again as a fountain.
It is now located in the Cortile della Pigna, the large courtyard within the Vatican Museums.
Also the mediaeval name of the district, Pinee et Sancti Marci, refers to the pine-cone and to the ancient church of San Marco, mentioned further down among the local features. mp..._pollett.tripod.com/rione09.htm

Cortille della pigna:

Forget the association with your pineal gland that is pure bunkum. And no it has nothing to do with the mushroom story utter bunkum!

San Marco is holy mar and mar is water!

The famous fountain (there are two) on st peters square. Notice that it is hold by them four brothers.No, I repeat it has nothing to do with amanita muscaria, pure bunkum forget it.

Tell Aviv Airport Ben Gurion. The most curious fountain on earth.

Notice them pillars and dome in between.The pillars hold up the aten bands/absu our heavenly waters.

BR
PPL

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It doesn't matter whether you have permission to post it, the terms and conditions of this website require you to acknowledge the source of the work. You posted as if it was your own work - a violation of the T&C and just an all around crappy thing to do.

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source.

You want me to "debunk" your borrowed theory but all you have shown as proof is some photo's of old statues and a cracked bowl. This is proof in your mind that the earth had equatorial rings, moved millions of miles, lost it's rings, gained a moon, and nobody alive then thought it was worth making a note of.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Please post your theories..
Make a healthy discussion about it.

I am only trying to open your minds to another reality one that has been hidden from us.

Yo can deny it but all those statues are our past and built by important people. All in code because this knowledge is not for the ordinary people.
They built what they saw in the sky.
AS ABOVE SO BELOW

And if you don't like it go the other threads enough to choose from.

BR
PPL

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Have you read Joseph Campbell and about the American Indian tale of the 4 brothers?

You'd appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

They built what they saw in the sky.
AS ABOVE SO BELOW

So why not sculpt an Earth with rings? Why try to hide the obvious truth in an obscure sculpture. A truth so profound that anyone looking up at the night sky could see?

new topics

top topics

join