It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot on FOX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I was just watching FOX news and it had a segment about those supposed bigfoot in a freezer pictures and even tho it looked like a monkey suit a guy confermmed it was real and they are doing testing on it right now the same guy also invited 1 of the hosts to see it soon in an undisclosed location and all i can think is aliens and bigfoot is this really disclosure happening what does everyone think about this seriously i still have my doubts cause it looked extremly fake but could be real right?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Video of the Fox News interview: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Pretty sure it's a hoax.

Check the main thread on the subject.
seems to be de-bunked but who knows eh?

LINK

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Fox News, 2 cops, and Biscardi= B.S. Come on, that looks like an ape suit from Spencers. If this actually is proven to be genuine I will kiss all three of those guys' bare asses on national t.v. I am dead serious. I'm not scared, I dont beleive it, but I'm not a welsher either. Bring on the facts. I cant freakin wait untill the next news conference, I really hope its real.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
At least it is a better look at what is in the freezer. Why didn't they ask anyone how to store large game? They are hunters, so wouldn't they know how to freeze large critters?
If it is real, these mooks are the luckiest sons of guns in the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well that's pretty silly if it's a fake. It's only a matter of time before they're found out.

I suppose it gets them in the news for a while.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Exactly, yet another bell in the B.S. alarm. I would be willing to bet that experienced Georgia good ole boy hunters are extremely well versed in the preservation of animal carcasses. And they tried to make a big bigfoot popsicle in a frostless freezer by filling it with water? It will be completely decomposed by the 15th.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I would also think if this is a hoax, the cop will lose his job, and Mr Biscardi will lose what is left of his credibility. There are others who will lose, like FOX News for taking the bait.
The guys will have their 15 minutes of fame, but then it will be off to obscurity.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
what makes you all think that if this think is real they will disclose it? what makes you all think they wont hide the truth and call it a hoax?

seems like this kind of truth calls for people to come in and cover it up. dont you think? what sayeth you all?

new topics

top topics

join