It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Cities Would Be Locked Down In Flu Response

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

i'm sorry. i thought you were being stupid. nah! i do appreciate you and i hope you don't get too mad at me. i'm just here to save the world, that's all. anyway, here's looking at you

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Stock up on MMS, sodium chlorite. it cured me of Dengue Fever, all symptoms gone within 24hr. Dengue is a virus transmitted by mosquitos and the symptoms are like the worst flu you have ever had times 3. It will work on bird flu too.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i started this thread over a year ago and would like feedback now that the flu pandemic is upon us. if it is mandatory and should the cities be locked down what would be our government's response to those who refuse?

ats sure has changed.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by musselwhite]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I know this isn't totally on topic here, but I just received an automated phone call from Mecklenburg County school administration here in Charlotte, NC. I didn't have a chance to copy down what they said, but it was warning about the H1N1 virus and providing a local tv station as a source of continuing info towards policies.

Has anyone else received similar phone calls?

Let the fear mongering commence.

edit: Here's a link to the school website

Although nothing of concern is said on it, I find it odd that they are hyping it up so much. In my life, I can't recall ever seeing such a thing happen. Am I wrong?

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Oeden]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join