It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia, whoa! Olympics, yeah! Iran, shhhh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
While the world is glued to the Olympics and the conflict in Georgia, people are quickly forgetting about the fleet of US Naval power setting up around Iran.

Many wonder if there is going to be a US barrier around the waters near Iran.

Not getting enough attention, Iran is suddenly spouting about weapons they have that most likely don't exist.

I think the next step in this crisis is for the Russians to wait and see what the US is going to do in the waters near Iran.

Russia is already positioning their own ships off the sea shores of Georgia.

There are so many ways for this to play out, it is mere comedy to predict it.

I see a situation where (here I go) Israel hits Iran.

Iran retaliates with missles and what not.

The US steps in to secure the theater, wink.

In securing the theater, Iran starts to get bombed into the stone age.

Russia comes to the aid of Iran with soldiers on the ground.

US planes drop out of the sky faster then bird poop.

Poop hits the fan.

On the surface, hardly anyone cares about Georgia. But it is so much more complicated then that. This is a conflict between two world bullies. Georgia is just the homeless puppy in the way.

Georgia needs to white flag this conflict and kiss some Russian behind. Because, Georgia, you are getting owned and trhe US is not going to help you.

We got other plans. In Iran.

And if Iran goes down the way the Russians and Chinese think it will, Russia and China are going to get involved Viet Nam and Korean style.

Our naval ships our the last waring to Iran from the US.

The invasion of Georgia is the last warning from Russia to the US.

The US can't leave the middle east. But we can't stay either.

Get ready everyone. What's happening now is just the prequal to the main story that's about to begin.

I like my life so I hope I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Yeah
Its really starting to look that way isnt it.
I dont know about you but I am going to stock up

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
As the old saying goes....Expect the worst and hope for the best.

I do agree with you in your statement that "it is mere comedy to predict it," meaning whats in the minds of any of the leaders involved, OR THEIR INTENTIONS.

What a perfect time to start a confligration.....GO MICHEAL PHELPS

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
While the world is glued to the Olympics and the conflict in Georgia, people are quickly forgetting about the fleet of US Naval power setting up around Iran.

Yeah, it's funny about the timing. I like to Google things about Iran to see what's going on, but I forgot for a few days because of all the hoo-ha. If it wasn't for this site, my attention would never have been drawn to the fleet build up, it's been a bit scarce in the MSM lately...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Why would a tiny little country want to fight MOTHER RUSSIA.

I believe someone said on ATS that they wouldn't of invaded without US support.

(Remember, Russia's are not invading, they are responding to Georgia's invasion to South Ossetia)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yep. I think the US realizes that they cannot defeat Russia, China, Japan and all these other countries economically, so what we are seeing is their last desperate attempt to draw them all into war.

Cause they're frickin insane.

Into your nuke-shelters, everybody!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
As history teaches us,

War is great for the economy.

Could these actions be the last act of a desperate administration to fix the economy and be hero's to the Georgian's and the Iserali's? For Bush to leave office, if he does, a winner of sorts?

The theater in question is where the oil is, so who the hell knows?

Maybe this action ( by Georgia) is really just a way to get Georgia to sever that new Russian pipeline that will supply the EU for the next few decades. it would set back the Russian oil industry from alot of exports that way.

I have no basis for this, it's just a thought.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Right now it's a matter of who gets to Iran First. Georgia is in the way to Iran so the minute they messed up Russia was going In. The United States want to get in to Iran from Iraq... They have first dib on Iran (in their little Heads) and will push away Russia with talk and if not with support to georgia... In the End If Russia is to BIG a guest to invite to the Iranian Dinner so the US will go solo with Smaller Countries.

What is going on with georgia with russia is very similar to what is going on in iraq with the US. Except the US are smooth talker. Russia just gets the job done.

join