It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Patriot Rebellion Brewing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
A patriotic rebellion against the misnamed ìPatriotî Act is gaining momentum throughout the nation.

Efforts to pass legislation negating the misnamed ìPatriotî Act are under way in more than 60 cities, towns and localities around the country, according to a wide range of reports. This is in addition to the 13 that have already passed such measures.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I read a brief on the Fox News Ticker awhile back.
that was similiar to this story.

It read something to the effect of a town in Arizona or New Mexico that had created a similar resolution that stated it would have no part in the war with Iraq if there were to be one. Anyone remember?

I agree with the point of the article though. I believe that this has, or eventually will, start a domino effect of towns and cities doing the same.

DCarter

[Edited on 10-1-2003 by Drakke]

posted on Jan, 9 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
when I first looked at the topic of this thread I thought Patriot Rebellion was a new microbrew.

Anyway. I think parts of that act are an overreaction - I am sure some of it will be recalled or swatted down in court.

posted on Jan, 10 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
when I first looked at the topic of this thread I thought Patriot Rebellion was a new microbrew.

I did the same " mistake " BoB88.

join