It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osamas, Obamas, Saddams...Oh My!...Just One Question Georgey Boy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Just went through the "Thank You President thread"...

I just have one question...but first... tigers, lions, bears, Osamas, Obamas and Saddams, Oh My! Sorry, I couldn't hold myself back. I always find this retarded Federalist/ Republican B.S. hilarious.

Seriously, I feel sorry for some of the people in that thread. I would say it is safe to assume about 1/3rd of those responders (to that thread) drink the the garbage fox news throws at them by the barrel. I feel sorry for them because they can not see past their own noses. I do understand though. The majority of Americans today are amongst the top 10% richest in the world. They certainly can not be blamed for that. Most of them worked their butts off to get where they are at today. I mean after all if things are going well for me, I certainly do not have the time to think about the consequences of my decisions years or decades into the future. I mean it is all good now, right? America isn't being bombed. America is fantastic!

Unfortunately, some people today are so caught up in self righteous patriotism that they do not wish to learn from our past and what our fore fathers tried to teach us. Of course, I understand most of these fools that post don't take in the big picture. After all our school book history may have to be questioned a bit (which is difficult to do without some extensive research
...or a few quick google searches).

For anyone who tries to dismiss this as an America bashing thread, please look again. This is not even a GWB bashing thread. After all, I am not inside the Presidents head. I do not know or understand his thoughts. I don't know if he is an evil madman who wishes destruction on Middle Easterners or Muslims.. In fact I would bet he is not an evil madman and does not have mal-intentions for America or anyone. The only thing I can go by are his actions.

One thing I do know is...

It is my job as an American civilian to hold that position of power to the highest of standards.

Now, speaking solely about the position of Presidency within the United States of America Corporation, there are a few things I could give a sh*t about. 1) Where he decides to stick his wang at night and 2) How he sticks his wang in whatever he decides to stick it in. Sounds gross, but that aint none of my business. Nor is it yours. Every other decision that may have an affect on me and my family/ loved ones I actually do give a sh*t about.

That includes making a decision to send my blood or my friend over seas to kill some a-hole. Being the human/ American (that believes in justice) that I am, there better be some damn good evidence that that a-hole did something to me or my country that deserves his ass kicking. If that a-hole deserves it, let him have it. Non violence is not the only way by any means. But, all I have to say is this mother****er in charge better get it right the first time. This is not a job where second chances are an option. Period.

By those standards, I believe the President should be held accountable as he made the decision to begin a B.S. campaign in Iraq. I don't give a sh*t if 300 million Americans were beating down his door to go to war. None of us have the power to make that decision. And I don't give a crap if there is someone behind the seens pulling the strings that told him he has to go to war. Only he has the power. You want the job, you take the responsibility. Simple as that. An analogy comes to mind...

Someone has a gun pointed at your head. He tells you to shoot the first person walking by. Do you do it? I sure as hell hope not. If you do, you may not get the death penalty, but Ill bet youll be counting bricks from the inside of a prison cell the rest of your life. Same should go for this guy. He bleeds like the rest of us. Now, I am not going to go into all the semantics as to why this war is illegal. The case has been made in the other million and a half threads about this topic, but it should continue to be said, the man needs to be held accountable. Or, we all need to be held accountable for doing nothing.

What was the point of this thread again?

Ah, yes...the question...

When are we going to get a conviction of all these big bad terrorists/ and terrorist cells inside our borders? OR even outside our borders?

Wait, wait a second...oh ya we got Osamas "driver"...one down 750 million muslims to go
...well done old chap. Well done.

new topics

join