It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker wins US extradition delay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
A Briton accused of hacking into secret military computers has won a two-week stay on his extradition to the US.

Glasgow-born Gary McKinnon won a stay until 28 August at the European Court of Human Rights after losing an appeal at the House of Lords last month.

The unemployed man could face life in jail if convicted of accessing 97 US military and Nasa computers.

The 42-year-old admitted breaking into the computers from his London home but said he sought information on UFOs.

source

i feel so sorry for this guy, to be fast tracked to another coutry like this is a joke, and is a HUGE whistle blower that whatever he saw proves their is definately a cover up, otherwise why send this guy to rot for 70 years.

Peace.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by 1234567]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I agree this treaty we have with the US is a one sided one, fine for terrorists i understand that, but then again this is the country that under the clinton goverment sought the vote of irish americans who armed IRA and there splinter groups and 99% of that went un stopped to i gotta give it to him Bush put an end to it when he came to office

join