It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible, Probable or Absurd?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
with all the different conspiracies and debunkings id like to find out just where everybody stands and why? (sources would be great but not essential)

ive been looking into certain theories and at times ive felt the evidence compelling, where as the source ive been reading is at times almost universally distrusted within the ATS community.

now in this thread its not about challenging each others opinions or points of view, theres enough argument threads out there already, if someone expresses a point of view that differs to yours thats their perogative and you are more than welcome to post your point of view and expect the same respect.

Reptillians/Reptoids - ive always thought to be an absurd theory, and the more information i see the more absurd i think it becomes. Ive never seen any credible evidence phisical or circumstantial to support this. - Absurd

9/11 - has always been abit of a weird subject for me, when it all went down i believed what the government was telling us and the MSM, i have read many counter arguments as to why 9/11 was planned by the US gov and alot of that info was compelling. but what it all comes down to is i think i find it difficault to believe that a government would do that to their own people especially the US whom are supposed to be the bulwark of freedom and democracy for this planet. - Possible

Nibru(sic) again another subject difficault to find credible evidence of yet there appears to be at least in my mind circumstantial evidence to suggest it might be out there. - hard to say

UFO/Aliens - with all the potential hoaxes that have been perpertrated on this subject, its hard to let yourself to believe that aliens have come to earth, if there so advanced why would they want to come here? is one question that comes to mind when i think on this however there is a nagging persitance to the claims that they are visiting us and not just that, the government knows about them, when i read documents on project blue book (again i cant say if they were the original doc's) but if they were there seems to be a tendency within the gov at least at that time to believe aliens were visiting - Probable

Hollow Earth - i like this theory, doesnt mean i believe it but i think its rather interesting anyway, looking at the size of the planet ill conceed it is possible there are very large caverns where habitations could be made, i dont think so much the whole earth is hollow but it is reasonable to think that there are caverns within the earth - possible

i know ther are 100's of others but i want to see how we go with this few and if this thread does ok with no bickering and name calling, ill see about a part II or someone else can start part II

peace

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I like what your starting here

NWO - usa planes to unite mexico and canada into one big governemnt. equip everyone with a id chip and invent a new currincey called the emero-possible

I agrea with all your conspirocies so far. the reptilian thing i got to say sounds way to crazy. seems people watch scifi too much lol.
and the hollow earth i completley agrea with you on that one. i hardley dought the who world whould be hollow beacuse if that were to happen we whould fall in on areselfs or some wired thing like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
good idea,

9/11: improbable, never put down to conspiracy what can readily be explained by incompetence.

hollow earth: improbable, it's really hard to build big caverns, building small caverns take us a long time and costs a lot of money, also, the why bother element has always decided me on this one.

aliens: probable. why would they come here? why do we cross deserts needlessly or climb mountains or spend six months at the south pole. everything claimed suggest scientific study. they see us as animals

NWO: meh, probable to highly probable. of course, it seems like an awful lot of bother when things as they stand pretty much give the alleged NWO all they require, so why the why bother argument does raise its head, however there is absolutely a slow creep of insinuation by the state into the very minutea of our lives, for no apparent reason, so it cannot be dismissed so easily.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxell

just a nice big shiney happy thread

where people can state where they stand without being cut down

top topics

join