It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think about southpark???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think its GREAT. Screw being politically correct! I am sick and tired of people blaming this and that, and saying this does that, this world is getting boring, this show really blurs the line between right and wrong, just like the Simpsons! Could'nt ask for anything be

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
what do i think about it? i think it got old.

(notaonelinepost)

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i never paid much attention to south park for the first few seasons but now i love it. you gotta love butters lol. if you wanna see one of the most offensive and darkest shows check out wonder showzen. there was only 2 seasons but it will make your jaw drop.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by radioactive_liquid

showzen? iv not heard of this.
just
so
not
liner

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Like it has been said, i believe South Park is one special tv show.
I remember not liking the design of the cartoon, and refused to see any episodes, until i had a lot of spare time, deciding to educate myself in the mysteries of media decided to give it a go, i bought all available seasons, up till 8, i sat in front of the TV and watched them in one go.

The intensity of the MindF__K was unlike anything i had experienced, the symbolism, the themes, the bold way to touch very taboo subjects, the great scriptwriting, the complexity of character interaction, i witnessed the touch of genius in Trey Parker, and Matt Stone, i became a follower of their work, and adapted its teachings of Chaos embracing the will to free my mind from its mental crutches, just like Jimmy!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I love southpark! It is actually a very clever show, unlike what some people think about it.

I would love them to make an episode of that phelps christian fanatic guy, you know that groups that go to peoples funerals and protest. But their family has lots of lawyers, maybe they can't, but it would be damn funny making fun of them.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In "Trapped in the closet" episode 9 - 12, they make fun of scientology, even shouting at the screen, "Sue me, i dare you to sue me!!"
and they didn't get sued... very funny!

if they ever get sued, I'm going to protest outside the courthouse, FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Down with the NAZI regime!

hopefully I'll not be alone!

its in the hands of satire the duty to point fingers at waht we are sometimes to blind to see!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I would like to see the south park crew to make an episode making fun of tom and Myspace.

Like their were alot of people getting killed over the internet going on myspace and meeting with strangers ect.

It would be funny if they had butters go on myspace and get that one republican that was caught in the mens bathroom looking under a stall ect.

It would be funny they can do alot of twists off myspace.

lol

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ha! I just found this thread!

And..
I
absolutely
friggin
LOVE
South Park

Those guys (Parker and Stone) are just the best thing since sliced bread
they're incrediby clever and i never fail to laugh my a** off whenever i watch the show.. and the only other thing of theirs that i've seen outside of South Park is BASEketball which was hilarious too. . . A lot of the stuff they do reminds me of what the Chaser boys got up to in Australia...

I think there has to be somebody to sh*t on all "political correctness" BS and generally stir things up to make people see how ridiculous they can be at times.. it's important to laugh at yourself and not take things too seriously. And NO BODY'S safe with these guys. . .

I couldn't BELIEVE they went in dresses to the Oscars...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
For years, I couldn't care less about South Park. It was probably because I never listened to it, I only saw the dumb looking characters. Last year, I sat down and watched it with my husband and omg, I'm hooked! I LOVE it! It's so darn funny!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join