It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stalked by UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If you were stalked by UFOs, what would you do? Meaning, every few days you were having sightings.

I believe there may be a sighting wave taking place in eastern Ohio, Western PA, northern WV, or something weird is going on.

two people i know have had 4 sightings in the last month in the aforementioned region.

What should they do? They already take pics, but they're young and broke.

These images are from around 9pm today in North Lima, Ohio just south of Youngstown.
Witnesses claimed another similar object moved in close to the stationary object, then sped away. Object seemed to be releasing smaller objects and moving in place.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well although I have no idea what the source of the light is in those photos, I thank you for actually taking pics and posting them here.

If there is indeed something going on, keep documenting it. Many people here at ATS will appreciate the effort.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I live in NW Ohio and I saw something in the sky on the 10th of Aug. Here's a photo of what I saw. It was in the eastern sky moving north.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I seen the exact thing 2 years ago, I'm glad to see pics like this, It reassures me I didnt imagine it. Did you notice if the white orb "hid" in the clouds?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
These guys have been seeing this stuff app. a week apart for a month or so. But they're not always the same forms.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by djerwulfe]

All sightings in the Ohio, PA, WV tri-state area.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by djerwulfe]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I sent in my report with photo to a ufo reporting site. They told me it was a plane and it was the sun reflecting off it that made it look like it disappeared.

I saw this with my own eyes, it was a bright white oval/sphere. It was low enough in the air that I could definitely tell it was NOT a plane. It traveled north and it just winked out. Disappeared into thin air. It didn't go into a cloud, it didn't fade away in the distance, it just disappeared into thin air. I saw it at apx. 3:15pm and the sun was not an issue in the eastern sky. The photo I took made it seem like it was further away.

I'm seriously going to rethink sending in any more reports. It wasn't a plane, or a bird, or a bag, or balloon, so what was it? Who knows.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have to tell you what some of us saw in my neighborhood on Aug 2nd, 2008. I live in struthers, Ohio, and around 10:30 or so we saw bright orange lights in the sky that were blinking. They were not from a plane etc. And they did it on and off for about 15 minutes or so. At the same time, my girlfriends son called and he amoung many others in boardman, ohio saw Orbs from a parking lot that were not that far in the sky. They flashed bright lights in a pattern. There were several orbs. He said people were even pulling over on the street because they saw this. All over in that area it was viewed. 224 near 680. Then he said the orbs just vanished. I have never seen the lights that i did that night in the sky. They were bright and flashing. No one can tell me that this was not from a Orb. I wonder why so much of this is going on in this area now. Why here?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I believe you anonymous. I guess it's one of those things where you have to see it yourself to believe it. There's tons of reports of white orb/spheres being seen lately...I guess they are all planes too?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

I have a lot of sightings because I go outside the house to smoke.

There are different kinds of ufo out there, and they're quite frequent.

Once an orange orb changed direction to where I was, but I quickly went in the house in panic, I was not abducted after that or whatever, so maybe they have some respect.

If you don't want contact or are not ready for it yet, maybe some aliens respect that.

Personally, I'd rather not know, I'm a curious person but I'm also a cautious one.

top topics

join