It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Floridia Police Beating

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

VIDEO: Floridia Police Beating

www.msnbc.msn.com

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - A spokesman for the City of West Palm Beach, Florida, said the police department has "a zero tolerance policy for use of excessive force."

As a result, a police officer has quit and two others have been fired after a patrol car dashboard camera caught them punching and kicking a handcuffed robbery suspect.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Does it even matter what this guy did?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-8-2008 by The_Alarmist2012]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
"Valenzuela has been arrested on charges of robbery, assault and battery on a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest."

Well.. i wonder how much money he will get for that broken jaw and bruises.

Its kind of funny(not really) he is being charged with Assault and battery on a cop.. Considering what is shown on the video.. And i don't know about you but if a cop was beating on me like those were i sure as hell would do a little resisting myself.

I don't know about the first charge but the last 2 will most likely (Should) be dropped. It doesn't matter what the hell the guy did.. There is no excuse for those officers to have done what they did.

This is why i don't watch the TV show cops anymore... I constantly see police brutality and stupidity on that show. Don't get me wrong i respect police greatly but i also relize that they are all human and just like the rest of society there are the bad apples in the bunch that give the rest a bad name.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by wolfmanjack]

new topics

join