It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rev Wright's October Surprise!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Don't forget folks...Denver is just around the corner and the Klintonistas have NOT given up. That 'whitey tape' just might be in the hands of Klinton and her minions. Lots of rumors have surfaced just in the last week about how the floor fight for the candidate is NOT over. I feel nothing is written in stone in the Democratic party till the convention is over. Even then a split in the party is not far fetched. This election is going to be a train wreck to watch if things fester too much more!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
LORD I AM TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THE "WHITIE TAPE"

I looked carefully at this when it was first rumored and researched it extensively.

It starts with that idiot x-cia pundit Larry Johnson getting played by Karl Rove. Karl Rove had been jerked around concerning the tape, but was able to get his hands on it and see it was BUNK (I'll get to that in a minute) so to try and make as much "lemonade" out of "lemons" as possible he told Larry Johnson it was out there and Larry pounced on the story and spread it far and wide because at the time he was supporting Hillary to be nominated and Hilary was about to lose.

It is a tape of Michelle Obama criticizing the Bush administration.

How someone would write what she said.....

Why did Bush cut folks off medicaid?
Why did Bush let New Orleans suffer like that?

How someone might say something with reagrds to Bush:

Why’d he cut folks off medicaid?
Why’d he let New Orleans suffer like that?

How Karl Rove/Larry Johnson was hoping people would hear it if they didn't have the entire recording with context:

Whitie cut folks off medicaid?
Whitie let New Orleans suffer like that!!!

But in the full context of the recording, the questioning tone and manner of Michelle Obams etc.. it is very clear she was saying a contracted form of "why did he".

Unfortunately for Karl Rove the entire recording with context was available via other sources, so no one that heard it believed her to be saying "whitie" Not even the GOP, McCain or Clinton...all of whom would have loved to use it if they could in any way. Obama's enemies took a pass after hearing the tape and all agreed what she was saying without a doubt was "why'd he" and not "whitie"!!!

There is no legitimate (full recording) tape of Michelle Obama saying Whitie!

[edit on 14-8-2008 by maybereal11]

[edit on 14-8-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

What are you talking about? Wright was VERY credible and EVERYONE listened to him. Especially Republicans. Wright was highly credible when it came with how to be an America-hating, racist, Marxist piece of garbage. As far as hate-mongering is concerned, Wright was one of the best out there.

This will be fantastic if it comes to pass. Mostly anything, with very few exceptions, that can derail the cancer on America that is the Obama presidential campaign is welcomed with open arms. If Wright costs Obama the election, it will be a very positive step for America and it will help atone for a few of Wright's sins in the past.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PammyK
When the book comes out, and you can read it, America will know if he is truly a man of God. If he practices good "works" and not "sensationalism." MY 2 CENTS

Wrights "sensationalism", racism and hatred for America has already been proven numerous times with videos of him. And Obama referred to him as a mentor and enjoyed his speaches/company for over 20 years.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
[snip]

I am sincerely hoping that there is nothing on Obama that will ruin his credibility. If there is such a thing, like this tape people speak of, then Obama has no one to blame but himself.

And if a tape DID exist, why would anyone in his right mind who was caught saying such things ever think to run for President of the United States?

LoL! Obama would just say, "I...... I only had sex with the woman for 20+ years and had a couple children... she was my mentor..... but I..... I.... do not believe how she does so do not judge me by her."

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I say it time and again. THE GOP PLAYS CHESS THE DNC IS PLAYING CHECKERS. They live in the moment, and can't seem to see past the day they are in. I think the DNC will not win th White House for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

And here i was looking forward to chastising anyone actually taking him seriously !

Sorry to hear that the Rev let you down.

I'm assuming that your chastising extends to Obama and all of the followers of the Rev at Trinity and elsewhere that have been taking his rants seriously for many years ... in Obama's case ... approximately 20 years.

Jemison

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Go ahead and enjoy that kool-aid

Just remember how reputable a person Rev. Wright is.

Anything he says about Obama comes from a man proven to be a complete liar.

Do you think anything he'll have to say will be anything more credible than his previous rants about the government creating AIDS?

Seriously.

Talk about stooping to new lows.

So let me get this straight, coming from an Obama supporter.......

Rev. Wright, who was a "mentor" to Mr. Obama for 20 years, who married the Obama's, baptized their children , was scheduled to give the invocation at Mr. Obama's presidential kickoff and who "inspired" the title of Barack Obama's book "The Audacity of Hope" is a complete liar and not a reputable person? This is from someone who supports Obama? I hate to think what you would say if you supported McCain.

Excuse me for pointing out the obvious, but doesn't that make the Obama's very poor judges of people's character then? It seems time and time again, they are associated with people who they then have to "distance" themselves from. Doesn't that raise a warning flag to you?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
Why anyone would listen to anything rev wright has to say
regardless of who its about

its completely beyond all logic

A certain presidential candidate listened to what Rev. Wright had to say on a weekly basis for decades. You say yourself that the guy has no credibility but you have no problems supporting a candidate that willfully attended his weekly lectures. That is completely beyond all logic.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
What you fail to realize is that Rev White was the best thing to ever happen to Obama, and was manufactured to that purpose. If it had not been for him most people would still believe that Obama is Muslim.

The October Surprise will may once again appear as detremental to Obama, but I have no doubt it will be the final blow for McCain instead.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

Obama's mentor of 20 years want to go on a book tour and you blame Republicans? You guys are just too much....

You're quick to assume I'm a Democrat.

I've been a Republican all of my life. I think you misunderstood where I was coming from
I was making the statement that the GOP is ruthless and try hard to win. I don't see where going to extremes to win is a bad thing.

To be honest, I don't care if the Republicans bankrolled the whole thing. I think it's hilarious. I support just about anything that brings Obama down, whether its orchestrated by Republicans or not.

Sorry I didn't respond and clarify sooner. I figured this thread would have kicked the bucket.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
sigh some didnt read this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses

Better leave the personal attacks aside and focus on the issues.
I dont see how anybody can take the reverend seriously after all the speeches he made. He should be ashamed, a true man of God would not show so much hate and negativity.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by TheOracle]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join