It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, President Bush

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Yahoo!'s terms of use, or as otherwise required by law.

source

Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.

source

Seems to me Bush and the government don't have to do much spying when companies are willing to hand over the information. Most of us never bother to read the privacy policies of companies we do business with.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes, thank you, President Bush.

Thank you for calling the United States Constitution just a god damned piece of paper.

Thank you for spying on us.

Thank you for stripping away many of our constitutional rights.

Thank you for starting a war based on lies that has killed thousands of soldiers, thousands of innocents and plummeted our nation into debts never before seen, while making a few elite a lot of money.

Thank you for making it more difficult for an individual citizen to declare bankruptcy, while at the same time making it easier for lending institutions to lend excessive credit to people who cannot pay it back, at interest rates that would be considered high by a loan shark.

Thank you for letting Dick Cheney work you like a puppet.

Thank you for lying to me repeatedly and consistently.

Thank you for making sure our children stay dumbed down with our sub-par education system.

Thank you for looting the future of American citizens by bankrupting our Social Security System.

And also a very special thanks to the United Stated Congress.

Thank you for passing many of the laws that allowed these things to happen, or doing nothing to stop them.

Thank you for letting corporate donations dictate the policy of the United States of America.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

I really couldn't have said it any better. My sentiments exactly.

President Bush restored honor & respect to the White House. I don't care what the liberal snakes say about GWB. He was not afraid to play hard ball when times became messy.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You Bush lovers are a disgusting bunch. I can't wait until the day when supporting Bush will be looked upon as equivalent to supporting Charles Manson. Enjoy it while you still can. The day is coming when justice will prevail.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

why are you Bush crazies all convinced that it's the liberals?

I'm not a liberal, I'm not a democrat either,

are you just repeating what Rush says to you on the radio?

Just please Stop listening to Rush and read some books

He's eating your brain

And stop blaming the liberals, or media, or whatever you crazy republicans, think is the problem but really isn't

Damn spoonfed idiots

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DREAMING MAN

Thank you!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by devareous

My dog would have made a better president. At least he has scruples and a brain.

GWB is a spoiled rich arrogant smirky brat that never had to do an honest day's work in his life.

Out of the 2,860 (approximately) days this bozo has been in office he has "vacationed" 500 days.

Our deficit is so bottomed out now that as a country (and many people don't realize this yet) our country is as bankrupted as the millions of people out of jobs and now homeless.

We were lied to and manipulated into the war in Iraq, Bush's own private war.

I suggest you read Paul Waldman's Fraud and then go onto The Lies of George W. Bush by David Corn. Not Bush bashing, but simply writing down every statement this yahoo has uttered and stood back a couple years and watched every utterance out of this nimrods mouth proven a lie.

If a man lies to you, he is a liar and cannot be trusted.

Liars also tend to cheat (Harkin), steal (first election maybe second) and for God sake, the guy dresses up in long robes, chants, lies naked in a coffin (skull & crossbones) and goes to party in the woods with a 40 foot owl (Bohemian Grove).

He got out of millitary duty (daddy Bush Sr.), Did coc aine and had a couple DUI's.

WAKE UP.

Love is blind.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

[
I suggest you read Paul Waldman's Fraud and then go onto The Lies of George W. Bush by David Corn.

David Corn is a loser.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
THIS IS PROPAGANDA!

EVERYONE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES BUSH!!

He is a WAR CRIMINAL!

See here www.sorryeverybody.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks to Mr President for making me laugh numerous times. And thanks for making me realize that world leaders don't have to have high IQ's to be able to run a country. And thanks for your being on this planet and for not getting shot like other great presidents did.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Love is blind. That is a good thing. Be to his virtues very kind, be to his faults a little blind. Personally I love the guy for his honesty, I'm sure he would be first to admit that he is a little stupid.

One guy cannot have private wars, one guy cannot start wars, it needs consent of the majority of the minority.

Love is blind, you don't need eyes to see, you need vision, which is of the mind. When your mind is blind, cover up your eyes, ears and mouth.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Space, what the hell are you talking about?

Allow me to illustrate.

I have a cat. It likes to hump beanie babies.

Somehow in your brain I think that's on topic.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemuzic
Thanks to Mr President for making me laugh numerous times. And thanks for making me realize that world leaders don't have to have high IQ's to be able to run a country. And thanks for your being on this planet and for not getting shot like other great presidents did.

He has an high IQ and studied in that college, can't remember the name, its not harvard

Would you like to know what he studied.

Bet you wont think hes dumb as people make him out to be.

I'll give a clue, Jim carey looked like a dumb silly superhero in the mask. But Jim carey is a good chameloen he can act you know. George act.

Why yes..... He's laughing at you all. Untill you wake up, He will stop laughing of course, Me thinks, Hes really scared people are realising his treachery now.

Are you?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Yahoo!'s terms of use, or as otherwise required by law.

source

Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.

source

Seems to me Bush and the government don't have to do much spying when companies are willing to hand over the information. Most of us never bother to read the privacy policies of companies we do business with.

I was reading back through this thread and I came to this.....and cracked up. The Sarah Palin e-mail thing and her wanting to be Bush's successor and all.....We were just reading her mail to make sure she wasn't talking to those pesky terrorists.

Yes, thank you Bush. Thank you for making sure I laugh every time a republican cares about their civil liberties.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

I guess Bush must be a really great liar for a few of the people here to call him a straight talking stand up guy.

Let's say he is misguided...at best... Downright corrupt and fraudulent at worst.

And no, I have every faith that Bush will not be remembered kindly. He just gave away $700 Billlion of our money to line the pockets of his bestest friends. Oh, and I can understand why he does it. Because he can.

People are still blind to his Cheneynanigans (yes spelling intended) and cheer him on while he and his cronies laugh all the way to the(ir) bank. Go mr President! Go!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by Grafilthy

Let's say he is misguided...at best... Downright corrupt and fraudulent at worst.

And no, I have every faith that Bush will not be remembered kindly. He just gave away $700 Billlion of our money to line the pockets of his bestest friends. Oh, and I can understand why he does it. Because he can.

People are still blind to his Cheneynanigans (yes spelling intended) and cheer him on while he and his cronies laugh all the way to the(ir) bank. Go mr President! Go!

I agree with you, but hes not misguided, if he got his hands covered in blood to get that oil.

He even had 8 years to to wrench the blood of other's

I just cannot understand people like him exist, throw him into jail!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This is a classic example of a thread meant to cause flaming and commotion.

I wont fall for it, other than to say, the reason this country is in this shape is directly related to YOU.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
This is a classic example of a thread meant to cause flaming and commotion.

Ban it. Ban it! Set your e-module to Fahrenheit 451.

BURN, BABY BURN!

Actually, 451 is the degree at which paper burns. The electronic media burns at WHIM.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join