It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, President Bush

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Taking into consideration the history if civilization on this planet, George is just a drop in the bucket,
www.socyberty.com...

Anywho we will all be dead in about 50 or so years, give or take a few, maybe by then the planet will be also, and all our opinions will be lost in time, go fishing or something, make love, spend time with your kid,

Thanks George.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
I am speechless.

(never happened before)

Well maybe that is a good thing you are speechless.

I have a headache,

Let's go for a walk.

www.smh.com.au...

[edit on 103131p://bWednesday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yes, thank you mr president for ignoring the warnings from the intelligence community about 9/11, thank you for granting the phone companies immunity to spy on countless americans, thank you for NSPD51 & HSPD 21, forgive me if i got those backwards, the dislexia loves me.

I could go on and on here, but i wont. I would say i respected him for at least holding the office, but my dangling chads wont let me....

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
President Bush just gave a brilliant, yet extremely firm speech directed at both Russia and Georgia. He continues to face events in history that no other US President has ever had to endear. He will go down as one of the greatest presidents in our history. You can all choke on that!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thanks bush

thanks for invading afgan. and not finishing the job its getting really bad there now

thanks for lieing about iraq we didnt find crap now weve been stuck there since and thanks for the life lost and the dollar toll to pay for the war and up to today

thanks for the lose of privacy from bills passed as 1 example USA PATRIOT Act

thanks for your slow/ quite approval of bills that strip away and invade our rights

thanks for your strong ties to oil

thanks for being the president to put the country into 9,578,249,345,917.75 in national debt thats the highest of any president www.brillig.com...

thanks for pointing the one sided finger at russia (in the current situation in georgia) for something you have done with our military in iraq and afgan.

but thanks for the rebate i got a month or two ago

Lets all hope for a better president this next time around 8)

[edit on 13-8-2008 by twistingtree]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6Ah, it isn't like a single one of them or their opinions matter anyway. To paraphrase an old song "Screw them, you're from Texas." Keep you swagger and keep your balls because you've earned them.

Please tell me your not serious?

You know GW is from mass, right? You know he only moved to texas, and his whole family is from mass also.....I really dont think you would though, relying on the content of your post.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentBob86
Yes, thank you mr president for ignoring the warnings from the intelligence community about 9/11, thank you for granting the phone companies immunity to spy on countless americans, thank you for NSPD51 & HSPD 21, forgive me if i got those backwards, the dislexia loves me.

I could go on and on here, but i wont. I would say i respected him for at least holding the office, but my dangling chads wont let me....

Yes Mr. Clinton......thank you for ignoring the warnings about Alqueda. Thank you for doing nothing when offered Bin Ladens head on a platter. Thank you for putting us in this position to start with by attempting to dismantle the US armed forces. Thank you for sleeping with interns and being asleep at the wheel while you were supposed to be driving our ship. I guess if we held out some pretty little blondes like a carrot, you would have done something worthy of the position you held.....not the positions you held with your little intern.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
President Bush just gave a brilliant, yet extremely firm speech directed at both Russia and Georgia. He continues to face events in history that no other US President has ever had to endear. He will go down as one of the greatest presidents in our history. You can all choke on that!

why are we all praising and thanking Bush?? shouldn't we be thanking the hidden elite above him that effortlessly pull his strings? when will everyone wake up and realize that he's just a puppet? i know that sounds redundant, but it couldn't be more true. i mean, if he's just a MEMBER of Skull & Bones, and he's LEADING this country, then who is his leader, and who's REALLY leading this country??! use your brains people - there's no excuse for ignorance, unless you just want to believe everything the TV and media tells you... but that just makes you what everyone calls a "sheep". ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! we're not products! even though Admiral/Maritime law legally makes us commodities, there's no reason we can't use our power as individual sovereigns and stand up for what's right! a nation can NOT be sovereign, only individuals can!

make the effort to RESEARCH!!! ...or just remain in the dark...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

yeah, right. you forgot to thank for killing thousands of innocent ppl in 9-11, for killing innocent iraqis, and finally for doing great job brainwashing you and majority of americans. way to go dude!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I will reserve my thanks to Mr Bush until the end of 2009 when I see if the (below) projected numbers mitigate his spending/policy.

"The budget office predicts the economy will grow at a rate of 1.6 percent this year and will rebound to a 2.2 percent growth rate next year. That's a half point higher than predicted by the widely cited "blue chip" consensus of business economists. The administration also sees inflation averaging 3.8 percent this year, but easing to 2.3 percent next year — better than the 3 percent seen by the blue chip panel."

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If you have paid close attention these past 8 years to President Bush, you’ll notice one very important thing. He doesn’t like leaving behind a recorded trail that ties him to the bungling mess that was his creation. He wishes to remain accountable-free of all the messes he created. It is the only way he can justify that his actions are “right.” Most importantly, it is the only way he sees that his legacy will not be tarnished by his mistakes. He can’t have a recorded account of him admitting to anything bad. Abu Ghraib? Not his problem—those were the grunts’ fault. Torture? Certainly not his call. That’s the CIA’s baby. Losing Iraq? No way was it his fault. No, that’s the Democrats for not backing him fully. Every mistake is someone else’s fault in Bush’s eyes. Nothing can touch him.

Let history judge correctly that Bush is at the heart of all the bad policies to have come out of our government these past 8 years. The buck does indeed stop with him and none other. His legacy is a failed Iraq. His legacy is a failed Afghanistan. His legacy is legalizing torture. His legacy is secret spying on Americans. That is the legacy of George W. Bush. His legacy is not peace. His legacy is not a stabilized Middle East. His legacy is not success. It is failure.

[edit on 8/13/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I know, you are trying to be the nice guy who honestly believes that this administration was created by the people and for the people. This is not going to be a slam against you my friend. You are completely entitled to your views and opinions. However, I must address the list.

Thank you for liberating Afghanistan.

Hmmmm, is THAT why we went in there? I thought it was to eliminate Osama Bin Laden. I guess I had better go back to school so I can learn THIS new part of history. We're there to 'Liberate' them! The very regime we put into power in the 80's with Osama and his friends receiving money and weapons from us. Hmmmm, guess that part of history won't be written and as you stated at the end of your opening paragraph, it will fade from memory. History is written by the people in power.

Thank you for standing strong in Iraq, when others wanted to surrender.

I never asked him to surrender. I simply asked him for the REAL proof of why we are there in the first place. Especially since it has all been proven to have been a lie fabricated by this very administration. There is a particular document that they are being investigated on where it appears that Cheney himself forged it. Yup, thank you Mr. President for your 'servicing of this country'. You served our brave men and women up on a silver platter to the people who benefitted most financially from this war profiteering.

Thank you for putting a dictator on trial for war crimes and receiving the final justice he deserves.

He didn't put him on trial. Yes, he was a dictator. You know what? We have quite a few left in the world. Why do you think we haven't attacked them and put them on trial? Many of them have bloody histories. Oh yeah, I know why! Because the project for a new american century didn't mention Cuba or South America. Just the middle east. Hmmmmm.... kind of a coincidence.

Thank you for not treating the White House as a brothel.

Wow, Clinton has an affair with ONE woman and it is now deemed a brothel? Again. WOW. Your view on this one escapes me.

Thank you for putting the fear into Libya so that they gave up they nuclear weapons program.

I can't answer this one. I didn't realize it was HIM that put the fear into Mulmar. Hmmmm, dang, I really have missed my history lessons.

Thank you for standing up to North Korea.

And thank you for creating this brainwashing terminology of the 'axis of evil'. Wait, that wasn't him. He had to have it written for him. Oh wait, it was written for him in the project for a new american century! Pathetic. And it's only him accomplishing these things. Granted, America has stood up to these people. However, who's to say who can develop nuclear capabilities and who can't? Seriously. We have them but others aren't allowed to? If they aren't allowed to then we need to remove ours right? Wait, you won't see it that way because WE are the United States of the World and we are the babysitters. Now, if a country actually attacks someone with a nuke then I say let all hell loose on them. Until then why are we depriving these nations of a valid energy source? OH YEAH, because it's part of the project for a new american century where we remain the only super power. By removing valid energy options from these developing nations we keep them virtually in the dark ages. I see. Sorry, missed that damn history class again.

Thank you for doing actually something about Al Qaida other than firing missiles that take so long to get there the camps are empty by the time the missiles hit.

Again... wait...

Hmmmmm....trying to digest what you are saying here. How about telling him to go and find out who actually created Al Qaida in the first place. Maybe those men should be held responsible. Oh wait, we wouldn't want to do that because they live in the United States!

Thank you Mr President for working hard to get the economy going after 9/11.

I won't go there. You are obviously an extreme Republican who can see no wrong in the Republican party and this president. Yikes.

Thank you for trying to make this country energy independent.

You have to know that you are going to be asked to explain this one. It makes no sense. The Bush family has strong ties with the Bin Ladens and the other oil princes in Saudi Arabia. Please explain how he is making us more independant?

I have to stop. You have not done your homework or, as I have stated before, I missed the NEW re-written administration history. I'm ashamed to admit that I voted for this guy. Twice. After I truly woke up and started to research events and things this administration have done I have learned that they do not deserve our thanks. They deserve to be put on trial for crimes against this country and humanity.

I truly feel sorry for you. You have been thoroughly misled and I don't think you will ever see through the rose colored glasses this administration has sold you.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It could have been much worse than having "W" in command. We could have had Gore and/or Kerry, either or both would have been much worse than Bush. Gore would have us all riding bicycles to work. (while he enjoys his huge new yacht) Kerry would have managed the GWOT much worse than Bush because he thinks he's Rambo.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mabus325

Thank you for trying to protect us against an enemy who wants to harm us while others would let it happen for political reasons.

US anthrax used against Americans -
CIA operative outting, Forged WMD Iraq letter, Tahir Jalil Habbush
Continued economic ties to terror funding Saudi Arabia -

Of all the 'tries' on the list - this is arguably the weakest.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Please, clarify your true feelings and let everyone know you are being sarcastic. Use smileys or something, because it really sounds like you are serious!!
Bush's speech regarding Russia and Georgia: Do you really think any world leader right now takes this man seriously?

After the debacles in Iraq and Afghanistan, how can anyone listen to Bush talk about someone else's illegal war and keep a straight face.
The man has GOT to be joking!
For the love of the planet and humanity, please cease and dessist giving this man and his administration any cudos and support for the last 8 "lost" years of The United States of America.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

THANK YOU MABUS you took the words right out of my mouth, I could not have said it better with the exception of the illegal immigration thing, giving dignity to people who break the law is costing this country a whopping 250 billion dollars a year.

BUILD THE FENCE

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98

Please, clarify your true feelings and let everyone know you are being sarcastic. Use smileys or something, because it really sounds like you are serious!!
Bush's speech regarding Russia and Georgia: Do you really think any world leader right now takes this man seriously?

After the debacles in Iraq and Afghanistan, how can anyone listen to Bush talk about someone else's illegal war and keep a straight face.
The man has GOT to be joking!
For the love of the planet and humanity, please cease and dessist giving this man and his administration any cudos and support for the last 8 "lost" years of The United States of America.

If I were being sarcastic I would have used smileys. But then again, I don;t think you would have gotten it anyway. You obviously get your news from places like ATS, CNN and MSNBC.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

You obviously get your news from places like ATS, CNN and MSNBC.

Just wondering.....where does a person of "intelligence" like yourself get YOUR news????

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

As a matter of fact, I do get my news from ATS. Regularly, I am exposed to very intelligent, independant journalism that one does not find in the MSM. Also, many times news is broken here, first.
And if that's your only response, to belittle the argument to the point of "you must get your information here:" then it truly is a sad day and a sad state of affairs in America and the world.

we are at a point in human history where we MUST adopt and live change. The old paradigms (do you understand that term?) we grew up with do not sustain independance and security for anyone. People, especially the US administration, need to understand that the strength of a people and their culture come from EVERYONE succeeding, not just a few elite money and oil barons.
The world cannot support the kind of empirical attitude of a world super-power that the US has displayed over the past 40 years. Period. End of story.
Independant countries cannot be asked to comply with disastrous, torturous policies with a gun held to their heads.
People need to feel secure knowing the US or Britain or Canada are not going to fabricate some other unseen enemy that might jump out of the bushes as we walk home in the dark.
Governing through fear-mongering MUST end with Bush's departure.

edit to fix grammer

[edit on 13-8-2008 by solo32_98]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy

You obviously get your news from places like ATS, CNN and MSNBC.

Just wondering.....where does a person of "intelligence" like yourself get YOUR news????

I read my news from just about every news source I can find. Then I create my own opinions about things and people. I do not just spit back what others push into my head, except when I start a posting here of course. But even then I always add my view of the situation, no matter how disturbing certain elements of ATS might find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join