It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, President Bush

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

The republican party has only one traidtion

war

and war is the most expensive thing we can under go.

a traidtion of not taking my money?

Dont make me laugh

..HA!

Too late.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Note how all of the replies to my letter are trying to bait me into arguing?

Amazing...

You guys might want to read over this thread :

The Quadrennial Exploitation of the Moronic Majority

Get back to us with an actual response to the OP as opposed to attacking others responses please!

Coven

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
soll ich kotzen was der OP da schreibt? du meine güte ... ihr habt doch alle einen an der waffel ..

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98

I am saying wholeheartedly that president bush is unintelligent and has made America a laughing stock amongst political leaders.

Just calling it as I see it.

Hes actually very intellegent. IQ of 124. If you see the bigger picture you will be "seeing" Watch some of his pre presidental days. Listen to some of his interviews. Watch him now. He turns his intellegence on and off. I've watched and studied many of his interviews.

1. He knows hes been stupid
2. He purposley acts stupid
3. Hes aware that its decepting people
4. He knows the media protray him to be dumb
5. He also knows, that for been deemed less and intellegent, he get's away with complex matters easier.
6. He knows he fooling you, and tricking you into thinking hes stupid.
7. He doesn't react to the media and people saying hes stupid.
8. Him acting stupid still got the job done and completed.
9. He got in twice
10. He won people over for war in Iraq.
11. They dont nominate stupid presidents (if I can add this note)

Now the other side to what I've seen. In a live interview which was being banned in America, was aired in Ireland back in 2006 when he had most of America brainwashed into going into Iraq. He was getting stick from the Irish interviewer. But even in a live scenerio, (for someone so stupid) was well able to put her back un her place everytime. Changing tone, using emotional blackmail, smiling, bodylangauge etc. To keep in himself in charge of the interview. He was on the bal all the timel, he knew when she was going to ask questions he didn't want to answer, so he deflected the attetion of every single one. He was able to BS to such an extent its almost believable. As it was to most people in 2006
There are countless more interviews of him, people just look at the reality and stop believing the media.

Another example of him, Watch his nazis brainwashing videos on youtube. Watch his bodylangauge. Watch how he slows his words down. How he uses spefiic key words, simple and clear to send you the message. To top this, He successfully brainwashed you all, and hes now laughing at you all.

He is not stupid guys!

The Stupid image is what makes him squirm out of the seriousness and actions that has led this world into. This image makes him almost unapproachable in getting him to go to trial, because he just looks like hes a dumb guy. Like the child scenerio ah hes only a kid, hes not mature or smart enough to know any different.

Why do I think hes intellegent, because hes aware of it, hes aware of what hes doing and the power he has with it. He uses it to his advantage.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If there were such things as a negative star and flag, I'd be frantically clicking at them right now in the vain hope that it'd register more than once.

Everything in the OP list might be true, but it is more than undone by all the hideous attrocities committed, or at least permitted by President Bush. I'm quite saddened to see the amount of ignorance/disinformation here on ATS.

In order to believe Bush was a good man, you'd have to believe the following:
- Every Iraqi and Afghan mother and child was a terrorist worth killing (in which case, why dethrone Hussein anyway?).
- Iraq definitely had WMDs, they just weren't found by official investigation.
- 9/11 was NOT an inside job.
- Bush was under the honest impression Iraq had WMDs when he went on camera stating this to the world - despite the fact that there was no proof.
- Bush brought his oil and weapons prospector buddies into office because there was absolutely no-one in the world better at doing those particular jobs serving the country.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Funniest thread I've read in ages.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thank you for continuing the erosion of our constitution sir bush. You have worked many miracles since you have been in office. You certainly will go down in history.

Honestly, I pray on a daily basis for people to wake up to this deception. This is not reality folks. Wake up!!!! Lies lies lies.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

The republican party has only one traidtion

war

Actually, no, its tradition is just the opposite. But we all know what happened to that over the past few decades.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

you serioulsy should email that in

email the president

Of course - if black helicopters soon patrol your friendly skies, you can always just blame it on the OP

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

President Bush's 2001 and 2003 tax relief fueled economic growth and reduced the marginal rate for every income tax bracket. By the end of last year, Americans would have paid an additional $1.3 trillion in taxes had it not been for the President's tax relief. If the President's tax relief is allowed to expire at the end of 2010, Americans will pay about $280 billion more in taxes each year. With the largest tax increase in history looming, Congress should make the President's tax relief permanent.

These pending tax increases will be devastating for average American families. A typical family will pay $500 more per child in taxes, and 43 million families with children will face an average tax increase of $2,323. American families are facing higher costs in the grocery line and at the gas pump. Americans deserve to keep more of their income. If Congress allows the President's tax relief to expire:

A single parent with two children earning $30,000 would see an increase of over $1,600 in taxes.
A family of four earning $40,000 would see an increase of over $2,300 in taxes.
A family of four earning $50,000 would see an increase of over $2,100 in taxes – an increase 191 percent.
A family of four earning $60,000 would see a tax increase of approximately $1,901 in taxes – an increase of 70 percent.
A family of four earning $80,000 would see a tax increase of about $2,000 in taxes.
Democrats in Congress have signaled their support for the massive tax hike by refusing to extend President Bush's tax relief. If Congress does not act to make the tax relief permanent, the death tax will come back in full force. In addition, the tax rate on dividends will return to a maximum of 39.6 percent and the top tax rate on long-term capital gains will climb from 15 percent to 20 percent.

whitehouse.gov

Sorry what was that? Who keeps screaming to increase taxes on businesses?

Source

Second highest corporate tax in the world?!? And you wonder why businesses are moving away?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

I'm quite convinced that you are giving him way too much credit.
IQ of 124?
Now that's impressive

(Mine's between 128 and 134, depending who you ask).
He is a Texan hillbilly. A simpleton. He is coached before, during and after interviews.
He has poor manners, poor speech and has been in way too far over his head as president. The two "elections" that he "won" were done so amidst very sketchy circumstances, at best. Certainly no paper trail exists to prove that legitimacy of those elections.
An intelligent man would have his countries best interests at heart.
As coven pointed out earlier, a learned man "would have called for peace, not vengeance on the rubble of those towers."

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Yeah.

I guess that money funneled to Iraq just appeared out of thin air?

Does Bush have a magic genie lamp he's getting his money from?

Because if he doesnt - it comes straight from me and you. The Tax payers.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Time will tell. It took forever for anybody to admit that Nixon did some good stuff for us.

Bad presidents get forgotten, generally.
It's almost impossible to determine how GWB will be viewed in the future.

I have heard that GWB took lessons to "countrify" his manner of speech.
IMO, the guy is a willing fall-guy. This was the last chance for the old Reagan crew, or what's left of them, to see through the last of a global financial strategy that was hatched in the 1970s. It's not quite what they wanted, but they had to see it through.

A new generation is come, so things will change, but not necessarily for the better.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

Gawd, this is so funny, but then I realised you were being serious
and that made it even funnier.

So, If you want a pres. that is totally honest, descent, uncorruptable
and can not be bought for any price, full of Integrity, always puts
the Country first before profits for mates then GWB is your man.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Those praising him are obviously faithful to his side of politics - which is fine and what makes America a democracy.

But I think most of us can agree the man's a complete jackass.

Obama? McCain? Well they're probably jackasses too, so hopefully Bush is a big of a jackass you guys will be unfortunate to have as a head of state.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98
reply to post by mind is the universe

I'm quite convinced that you are giving him way too much credit.
IQ of 124?
Now that's impressive

(Mine's between 128 and 134, depending who you ask).
He is a Texan hillbilly. A simpleton. He is coached before, during and after interviews.
He has poor manners, poor speech and has been in way too far over his head as president. The two "elections" that he "won" were done so amidst very sketchy circumstances, at best. Certainly no paper trail exists to prove that legitimacy of those elections.
An intelligent man would have his countries best interests at heart.
As coven pointed out earlier, a learned man "would have called for peace, not vengeance on the rubble of those towers."

I wholeheartedly understand why you say that. The deception is there to make you believe that. I'm not going to force you to realise this. One day you will realise it.

Just another side note, If he really isn't intellegent then how come he isn't on for trial and conviction?

His motives is to get war, His motives were acting the scenes, staging the events. He knows what hes doing is wrong. He knows that war is not the answer. Yet hes telling 300 Million Americans to fight this war. Hes send 20,000 of you to go fight them.

While he puts his feet up on the couch and watch T.V. Hes not a simpleton. The rest of you are. He cunning, would be best described as him.

Yes hes ignorant and clueless on maybe certain things, its does not mean hes not intellegent. You've havent read my previous post properly. You say he gives poor speeches. Yes he does its CALLED ACTING.

GOD.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin

Yeah.

I guess that money funneled to Iraq just appeared out of thin air?

Does Bush have a magic genie lamp he's getting his money from?

Yes he does actually. He takes control of Iraq's #1 export and Afghanistan's #1 export, and they both just keep makin him money.

Now if you're gonna start an argument on how "morally correct" it is to exploit these resources, well thats for another thread.

Because if he doesnt - it comes straight from me and you. The Tax payers.

Not me actually, I'm Canadian and my taxes keep getting lower because our newest prime minister has learned a few tricks from ol Georgey Boy.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Wow, I was beginning to think all Americans were brainwashed, ignorant, and media influenced robots. Thank God for you. i just hope there are more out there like you!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Thank you President Bush for the flourishing economy and low deficit.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join