It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, President Bush

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

"The fact is, the world believed he had WMD's. The fact is, he denied weapons inspectors entry to the facilities. Then, after a certain amount of time, he allowed them entry. Anyone that is proficient with connect-the-dots would immediately draw the conclusion that Hussein denied weapons inspectors entry until he could dispose of the weapons he was not allowed to have. Once disposal was complete, he allowed them entry."

actually, bush went into iraq without un approval. no one, besides tony blair, felt war with iraq was the answer to anything. also, there is plenty of evidence now that proves without any doubt that bush knew wmd's did not exist in iraq. go take a better look at your wonderful president. this man has been pure evil since he entered politics. the facts are everywhere and very easy to see.

what is wrong with people? very sad and embarrassing time for this country. until we rid our country of this pathetic and destructive element, we are only going to see it worsen. that goes for you disturbed people that are actually admiring this administration. these deranged posts of bush appreciation should be removed in an effort to curb further embarrassment around the world. it's hard to believe that people can be this dim. please, if you are someone that honestly thinks this administration deserves admiration, get yourself looked at by a medical professional. probably very little hope at this point, though?

to the rest of the world, know that an awakening is finally beginning to spread across america. know that these people respecting the current administration are not only confused in some way, but also the minority. there are good people here that understand the real truth and are desperately trying to find and will find the solution.

god bless!

jz

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidRavenMoon

No, you should call it an opinion. History, as a science, is only written 50 to 75 years after a said event, or person. I am only stating my opinion as a person, not as an Historian.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidRavenMoon

Originally posted by NorthWolfe CND
reply to post by mabus325

How so? Give some examples. This is what I call "Internet Bravado"

Bush has a 28% popularity rating as of this month, so it doesn't seem like anyone is agreeing with you.

This is one of the worst recessions we have had in a long while, and the dollar is at it's lowest.

So please enlighten us on why this man is doing such a great job?

Like you said, THANK YOU Mr. PRESIDENT.

Let's just hope the next one, John McCain, will be at least half the man GWB proved to be.

Since W isn't much of a Man, that old coot doesn't stack up to very much of anything! Hillary is more of a man than both of them!

Oh yeah, and to the original poster who doesn't agree with Global Warming. Like most Bush backers, you obviously don't read much of anything you don't agree with, so you must have missed this interview with W:

Interview with President Bush

President Bush had an approval rating of +70% when he invaded Iraq, he was also reelected for a second term, with ease. The only problem is that most Americans can't fight a war that lasts more then 10 minutes...

Technically the US economy is still not in a recession, although I concede that it is slowing down. All economies have ups and downs, it is only natural. With the increasing shortage of oil, due to increasing demand from Asian countries and a Russian economy that is growing very fast, soon a recession will be inevitable...

As for your Global Warming issue:
-I don't think anyone is denying it exists, the only question is why it exists. If humans are responsible, and I believe they are not, then why is there a Global Warming on Mars, on Jupiter's moons and throughout the solar system? Bet it is because a lot of Americans are driving their huge SUV's there, or could it be that huge bright thing that shines every morning?

- +500 scientists threatened the UN with legal action if their names appeared
on the so-called "UN Study on Global Climate Change". The ones that maintained their names there where either dependent on UN funds or scared of loosing their jobs with NGO's and panicking governments...

- The Medieval Warm Period, that preceded the Little Ice Age, saw temperatures of +5 degree C, in some cases, Iberian Peninsula, 6 to 8 C, than what we have now...(sorry for formating can't write with this keyboard)...

- The Temperature raise is not following the CO2 emissions, it is the other way around, if you check all the graphics, first the temperature raises, then CO2 emissions follow (largely due to increases in evaporation). By the way, humans are only responsible for 3 to 6%, depending on the source, of CO2 emissions...

- China has already taken first place in CO2 emissions, India will emit more CO2 then the USA by the end of this year. So it seems Bush was right not to sign that ridiculous treaty. Even if the Western Countries comply with Kyoto CO2 emission quotas, the increase in Global Emissions will continue to grow, due to the countries not included in Kyoto Protocol...

I do not agree with Bush on many things, specially social issues, but I believe his Presidency to have been generally positive, taking into account the problems he had to face and the bad advisers he brought into the White House. That for me is his greatest flaw, sticking with a bunch of idiotic, psychopathic Straussians, or neo-cons. I also fault him for keeping his focus on Iraq, ignoring some other, more easily solvable situations (like Venezuela).

All in all, he was no disaster, like Carter, and if Clinton had taken care of business (Islamic Fundamentalism) instead of worrying about Monica, maybe GWB's Administration would have had a smoother ride. Then again, who knows?

In my opinion he will not be badly treated by History but, like I said before, it is just an opinion...

[edit on 16-8-2008 by NorthWolfe CND]

[edit on 16-8-2008 by NorthWolfe CND]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Something's up. I never believed in the ability of a mass conspiracy until America's 2000 "elections". The 2000 American "elections" was, for me a real wake up call because who would have ever thought that such a person as Bush Jr. could be placed into one of the highest positions in our country.

I do not believe Bush won the 2000 elections fairly.

For a man with such a mediocre intellegence, a smirky smile that clearly states openly "I am above and better then you, I am an elitist". GWB has proven to be a liar, a cheat, a man who did coc aine, used his father's position to avoid going to war, has used inside trading to make some of his fortune, a member of the Skull and Crossbones (now come on folks, that in and of itself is strange), video.google.com... and that's just what we know about him. THAT IS JUST WHAT WE KNOW OF HIM.

Now that this current administrations reign is over we have the Republican smear campaigns going on against the next Democratic canidate as usual. That seems to be how "they" conduct business.

If you notice, the Republicans don't concentrate on issues like Health Care, Taxes/IRS, Poverty, ECONOMY/JOBS, War in Iraq, Gas / Energy and education - no it's a smear campaign like last time and maybe that is what the average person can only understand and remember.

Are both the Democrates and Republicans just different sides to the same coin as David Icke has tried to warn us? If so then we really need to wake up and take action. We possibly need a new form of government.

Somethings were good and worked for the world 2-1/2 centuries ago, but times, people and world situations have changed.

If the toilet is broke, you need to fix it. Our government decides what happens to the rest of us. Will you have a job in ten years? Will you have a job that pays you enough to cover your mortgage, clothe, feed and allow you to buy a car every 4-5 years? Will you be able to afford health care and not have to sign over your house you worked 28 years for (think it can't happen to you?), Will our taxes keep being raised to afford a government that concentrates 51% of it's budget on military spending? Now I ask you, with the War in Iraq that we were manipulated into, how many children could have been really well educated, how many people could have been given really good medical care with that "blood money"?

People are not asking - DEMANDING - the right stuff from our "leaders" and until people WAKE UP life in America is going to keep declining.

video.google.com...

Ten years ago I thought

--- that my vote counted,
--- conspiracy theories were mostly rubbish and
--- David Icke was probably mostly nuts.

What a difference in thinking a decade can make.

We do not have the luxury of hindsite anymore folks, wake up and take back your lives or stay asleep as good little slaves. There is a New World Order coming and within it's matrix you and I will be caught and enslaved.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Amazing you can say something like that man!!!!!... They have created a huge problem that's going to take many years to fix..
Bush,Condi,Cheyney and the rest of the puppets should be thrown in Fu..ing jail!!

Time to step up folks... The New World Order illuminati is in your backyard....

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thank you president bush for killing 5000 American sons and daughters over sees in a pointless war. Thank you president bush for cutting combat bonus pay by over 30%.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
oops pushed replly too soon, sorry.

To continue::

Thank you president bush for taking away social security for my future children and there children, yet another way to stick to the working class.

Thank you president bush for destroying fossil fuels for Americans. Thank to president bush for gas and diesel that will see 5 dollars per gallon within the year. Thank you president bush for the future economic collapse due to wars over oil and resources.

Thank you president bush for the death of medicare. Thank you for taking away the little hope that senior citizens had at a reliable and affordable source of medicine and cheap medical aid. Thank you president bush for ensuring that by the time i am old enough to need medicare, that my taxes are paying for, I will not have it.

Thank you president bush for the patriot act. Thank you for giving your federal goons the power to research my e-mail and phone records with out warrant. Thank you for giving them the power to arrest me with out commiting a crime and detain me with out giving me the representaion of a lawer. Thank you president bush for allowing me or any other of my American brothers and sisters to be held indefinately in federal prison with out trial.

Thank you president bush for costing several million Americans their jobs. thank you for putting their families at risk to poverty. Thank you president bush for giving their jobs away to illigal immigrants from mexico who for some reason are covered by wellfare for their poverty but the working man whom you've taken the job from to give to the immigrant is not.

Thank you president bush for spending a billion dollars a week in Iraq. Thank you for taking the war budget so much more seriously then IMPORTANT things to spend money on..... like stem cell research maybe... Or a real economic stimulous plan that doesnt involve printing up money at the US Mint and dolling it out to americans $600 at a time.

Thank you president bush for making the rest of the modern and not so modern world hate us with a fervant passion. Thank you for making hard for me to travel outside of the country if i need to. And thank you for the rediculous security measures i have to go through to get on a damned air plane.

And finally i'd really like to thank you for being the worst president in the history of our great nation. There's many more reasons why people like you should not be allowed in office but i'm sick of writing about how much i dislike you. So finally

Thank you president bush for becoming a waste of my time.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
On behalf of all Georgians,
Thank you mr. bush for abandoning your allies when they need you especially when there are Georgian soldiers on the ground serving in Iraq to help with your war.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

God , This is a truly hilarious post

This is what happens when people are content with what Fox News & CNN spoon feed them

I'm sure you think He's just misunderstood , right

hmm, People just hate to live in the now, and they really hate to read about the past, but people just refuse to see the truth period

this country is just somthing else, people are clueless to what being patriotic ACTUALLY means

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Something's up. I never believed in the ability of a mass conspiracy until America's 2000 "elections". The 2000 American "elections" was, for me a real wake up call because who would have ever thought that such a person as Bush Jr. could be placed into one of the highest positions in our country.

I do not believe Bush won the 2000 elections fairly.

[edit on 16-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

Guess you weren't around, and haven't informed yourself, when JFK stole the election from Nixon. Illinois, the State where even the dead have a right to vote, as long as it is for whom the Trade Unions (aka Mafia) want to control...errr, help.

The only difference was that Nixon wasn't a whiner, unlike A* G***, and refused to contest the election and demand a recount of the votes. He reportedly told his Campaign Manager that "Americans don't like a sore looser...we will win next time".
Guess the American Democracy isn't as democratic as it seems...surprise!?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Great Post.

Don't agree with some of it, as my posts show, but I admire your reasoning and clarity.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Very good posts and what you said sums up my biggest fears. If there is any American out there that cannot WILL NOT see that George W. Bush Jr. is a lying, arrogant, evil individual then we really as a country are in real deep poop and I mean it.

Very scary indeed that anyone could praise a president that has screwed up our country to the degree Dubya has.

Scary indeed. I guess some people never learn and some people refuse to admit they were wrong even if it means everyone including them are going to go down the tube in the process.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by traderonwallst

Let me guess your names Jeb right?

Cannot believe there are people out there that still see GWB as anything but a liar (read Paul Waldman's Fraud), Thief, murderer and just plain sleeze bag.

[edit on 17-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthWolfe CND

I did not vote in the Kennedy / Nixon election however Greg Palest writes about this in his book and states that the difference in votes amounted to perhaps a few hundred more in JFK's favor - not close enough to sway the results. That being said, anyone caught screwing with the votes ought to do ten years for it.

Bush / Republican's messed with hundreds of thousands of votes.

Wrong is wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thank you mr. president for the police state and INVASION OF PRIVACY

The Justice Department has proposed a new domestic spying measure that would make it easier for state and local police to collect intelligence about Americans, share the sensitive data with federal agencies and retain it for at least 10 years.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Fully agree with you...

The problem is that with electronic voting, without any paper trail, being allowed in so many districts, "they", whoever they are, can now mess with the voting process without anyone even knowing it was messes with...

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join