Thank you, President Bush

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

Thank you, President Bush, for leaving office, quickly and quietly.

Thank you, President Bush, for relocating to Paraguay, according to all the rumors.

Thank you, President Bush, for not revoking/re-writing the 22nd Amendment.

Will Bush Revoke/Re-Write The 22nd Amendement, To Hold A 3rd Term In Office?

Thank you, President Bush, for pissing off the rest of the world, which now hates the American citizens even though we never elected you, since you stole the elections.

Thank you, President Bush, for pushing us to the brink of anarchy, and for us to not cross the line which would allow you to put America under Martial Law, because we as combined citizens are smarter than you.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44

First let me state I am a supporter of President Bush. I think he is a man of conviction and a believer that the world would be a better place if freedom and democracy were universal.

Man of Conviction can you prove this to me, take awareness medication.

He is a man who knows liberty is a right for all humanity and therefore he would do anything he could to ensure each person has it.

liberty, how has million or more people died under his 8 years of liberty and right for all humanity. Behave yourself and stop actiing blindly please.

Now for some observations.
Can't wait.....

I am a little taken back at some of the hatred being put forth by posters from outside of the U.S.
Your presidents behaviour is not acceptable, we dislike that so much, to the point of hating it. He should not get away with it. Stop making excuses and lame poo talk.

Perhaps we could start a few threads concerning their respective leaders and a bunch of Americans could chime in with whatever we've read or heard about them. You see a comment from someone not living in the U.S. about our personal freedoms being eroded can only come from a regurgitated blog, website, or newscast. You don't live here to experience whether this claim is true or false. I'd suggest picking a different battle in order to have your posts taken seriously.
People see right from wrong. Stop insulting people's observation on a world leader, who is pathetic and behaves like a madman. We dont need to read blog, websites, or a newcast. Their more of your # debunked.

To my fellow Americans (yes even you liberals for whom I gave service to my country for!) I'm disappointed at the vile hatred for the president.
He is reponsible for the the havok and terrorism for the last 8 years. His government are responsible for creating a war frenzy zone in the ME. His government is responsible for making the world a more dangerous and hateful place. His governmnet lied and fear mongered its own people to fighthing a war that was not warrented. Your leader right now is provoking another war. What the hell is wrong with you.

I just want to touch on two subjects, receive my flames and go on about my day.

1. "He lied us into a war!"

Yes he did. It doesn't stop there.

1. Junichiro Koizumi of Japan
2. John Howard of Australia
3. Chancellor Merkel of Germany
4. Tony Blair of Great Britain
5. Alexander Kwasniewski of Poland

You can add the leaders of 65 or so other countries that must have lied us all into this war as well.
Yes, but why are you deflecting the attention from the core man, who is passionate about wars to deal with conflict. Is that George bush ??

2. "He's destroying the constitution and we have no privacy!"

Yes he is, the whole government are.

Finally; I hope for the day when the detractors drink a little "thought juice" before blaming President Bush for things like the housing market, energy bills, immigration and the like.

Oh ffs we are talking about Bush's decisions, his behaviour, his disrespect, his lies, his action. And finally the EFFECTS it has cause this planet. We are not blaming him on trivial issues like the housing market. Did George's Official pay you to type the BS post?

You may want to try another tactic cause the one you've got going is so old only your miserable fellowship is listening anymore.

Becker

Your being miserable, BUsh is miserable and war is miserable, we dont what to listen you, or him, or war anymore!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Hear! Hear! He's the best president overall since Eisenhower.

Ronald Reagan would agree.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
It could have been much worse than having "W" in command. We could have had Gore and/or Kerry, either or both would have been much worse than Bush. Gore would have us all riding bicycles to work. (while he enjoys his huge new yacht) Kerry would have managed the GWOT much worse than Bush because he thinks he's Rambo.

Neither, but god that cracked me up, what you said

George Bush is an idiot, I'd much rather going around with bikes than people screaming for oil and blowing each other up accussing each other of terrorists.

Plus Fox news would be less funded, if Gore was in

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst

Originally posted by Grafilthy
reply to post by traderonwallst

You obviously get your news from places like ATS, CNN and MSNBC.

Just wondering.....where does a person of "intelligence" like yourself get YOUR news????

I read my news from just about every news source I can find. Then I create my own opinions about things and people. I do not just spit back what others push into my head, except when I start a posting here of course. But even then I always add my view of the situation, no matter how disturbing certain elements of ATS might find it.

Yeah sure!! Fox news, fox news and more of it, then your views, good god help us. Bush is terrible you need to get this fact into your head. Your views are disturbing.

Especially since its 2008 now. People have woken up

The real quesion is HAVE YOU??

Wake up!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Prove it

People like you will run out of air trying, to TRUST me
Bush is running out of BS to talk about, actually hes becoming more pathetic trying to look good now. And your waiting drooling to be fed more of his BS.

I Observe!

Kinda amusing really.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Hear! Hear! He's the best president overall since Eisenhower.

Ronald Reagan would agree.

I hope you're being sarcastic. Because I don't think Nancy would agree with your statement. Nancy's disdain for the Bushes is what prompted the "Just Say No!" campaign.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I love your satire

Lovely people..... Even the Bush lovers, will look dumbfounded.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

After reading most of the post......I remember why I gave myself 3 months off from ATS. I think I am going to impose another vacation, my head is spinning just being back here for a few days.

Sure our heads have been spinning for the last 8 years.

Could you finally be waking up

(DEEP BREATH)

No i don't think so.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Let me get this right Solo, according to you, anyone who has a differing opinion
regarding Bush, makes us weak minded sheeple? Wow your arrogance is astounding. another point, and because this is YOUR opinion then that in fact makes it a reality?
When you stop behaving like a sheeple you will see the facts in front of you. LOL..... shakes head.... over and over.

You do not stand in the same shoes as I do and I happen to feel very differently about President Bush, a man who deserves my honor and respect.
He deserves your respect, a man who is responsible for wars raging 8 years that were not warrented. You respect this. Nobody wants to be in your shoes.... So you can say that again. This is BAAAAAAaa talk to the highest order.

Again that is MY opinion and MY reality!

oh we know

the reality check you should concern yourself with!
Maybe you need a reality check, for respecting a disrespectful man.

lol Sheeple talk.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Democratically elected? hahahahahahhahahahahahahhha
hahahahahah
ouch, I just fell off my chair.

Bush was responsible for the trial and hanging?

You might want to fall off again, Because I'm going to give you an electric shock.

Why was he not executed for th thousands he gassed in Norther Iraq? Becasue he was found guilty of 1 thing deserving execution, before they could bring up the thousands of other offenses he committed.

Then Bush goes in and has a million more killed under his regimes

Can you tell me why Bush is right and Saddam is wrong. Do you realise how pathetic your arguments are.
Why hasn't George been up for excution since you believe saddam deserved his faith. This is your argument. How can you squirm out of this one lol.

Oh well let you chirp on that one
I await for more BS.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Seriously though, this is a Mad TV monologue right?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Please remember that all these Bush hating ATS people are much smarter than he, you and I. They know everything. We know nothing. That gives them the right to belittle us day after day.

Do you get paid to write this, do you have scripts like the ones Bush has?

Are they like nonsense?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I realize that this man had to make tough decisions which he had to live or die with, but at least admit that some of those decisions were very wrong. Not just a little wrong , a mistep here or there, but VERY wrong.We know this now after what has transpired. So yes it was a hard job with hard decisions...I just feel that we hired a very unqualified person to lead our nation into the 21st century, and we did this twice. His judgements in my estimation lacked the true qualities of an American President qualified to be a true "decider". Why can't we call a spade ...a spade, he did not do a good job as our president.

People the fact is Iraq is still more dangerous of a place now than it was when Saddam ruled. And most of the reasons we went in were not valid enough for such drastic action which cost countless lives. And what about this Homeland security... and the failure of FEMA during Katrina? And not to mention the rights that we Americans enjoy, being taken away little by little in the name of security.
In 20 years I am sure the text books will make GWB look great...but we should know better.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by paxnatus

You need to wake up to the real reality of the messed up world Bush has helped so massively to create.

Why do I need to wake up? Because i happen to disagree with you? Perhaps YOU need to wake up!!!

We could argue this point all day long and get no where!!! But since you feel Bush is responsible for our " messed up world" , tell me, is he responsible
For the Aids epidemic?

Is he responsible for climate change?

Is he responsible for "Imanutjob" (tyrannical, and terrorist leader in Iran)?

Is he responsible for Russia invading Georgia?

Is he responsible for Kim Jong Il and the oppression of the people in North Korea?

Is he responsible for Hugo Chavez and the marxist/communist way he rules his country?

Is he responsible for the slaughter of innocent babies daily?

I could go on, but what's the point? To you, and your narrow minded view
of the world around you, the answer would be an unabashed yes!!!!!

Maybe when you are not so emotional, you could provide a measured response, for your vast generalization.

The truth is, yes, George Bush made mistakes, he is just a man like any other. He is not an infallible human. Given the un ordinary circumstances of what he dealt with, shortly after coming into office, his performance has been remarkable.

Rather than bitch and moan about how bad the world is, and how those circumstances point to one man, and since you would be better at the task, of course(sarcasm)! Why not run for office yourself? Given you could do such a superior job!!

Stop beating around the Bush, Its George Bush we happen to be discussing about.

You do need to wake up. I hope God wil help you (not even religious even)

He makes mistakes, Have you realised his mistakes, and how much damages hes done in 8 years. How much much mistakes do you need to be seen as a failure?

Are you getting paid to talk like this too.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

If ignorance is Bliss, you are in Rapture.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

He gets paid.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Lanimilbus

I think this little list should quiet down the grateful ones.

www.americanprogress.org...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Number 27 on that list is Sceh-REE! Scary, sacry, scary. I think he was bluffing on that Homeland Security veto. And Homeland Security is the Nazi, NWO agenda all the way. He never even thought about vetoing it. It was a game.

Number 38 would crack me up if it wasn't so pathetic... Not feeling a sense of urgency about terrorism or al Qaeda before 9/11??? The terrorism was built by him and his staff. Why would he worry about it? It was (and is) under his control.

Well, the position of this listmaker (these?) is clear. They'll bash away, but never point out the REAL issues with this usurper.

Truth!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Do you realize that you used the word stupid 9 times and the word dumb at least 2 times in one of your post? May I suggest investing in a thesaurus.

Thank you, but there is a mess in this world that is more important to deal with, than looking up a thesaurus. But if you like, why don't you give me more words that describe your president manic behaviour.

Repeating the same mantra over and over doesn't give your post much credence.
you keep saying hes good, your worse, and also titled yourself sheeple and a hypocrite.

These are ridiculous, subjective personal attacks. They have absolutely no bearing on any facts.

This president is a failure, Under his administration, he has allowed a million Iraqs civilans to die. He has lied to your nation to fight an unnessesary war, that led to all those to die, they were no terrorist's there. They didn't find any. Are these not facts? The Administration has used 9/11 as an excuse to go into Iraq. Do you know Saddam was an ally of The Bush Administration before the Gulf war. Did you know they had the opportunity to kill him at the Gulf war. Did you know that the Bush Administration have lied about WMDs in Iraq. Did you know that war on terror was propaganda to fight all these wars. The fact is your president has failed to meet his on deadlines. Did you know that this war was about oil and profits. Would like anymore facts? Like more, hmmm America is the first country in history to go against the UN council. Who is responsible for that, your loving President George Bush.

Another final fact. War is profits

There gave you some facts, now chew on it.

I'll ask you once again Ireland, Why do you care and feel so compelled to bash the President of the United States of America? Why are you responding to a thread that has to do with paying respect to OUR(the U.S.A) leader?
Because I live on this planet I do not appreciate or respect his actions that affect this world and my environment.

Maybe I should start a thread about Ireland's Prime Minister Ahern! Just a thought.

Do, I was surprised you even knew his name
considering you behave so blindly of the world and awareness in general. I would have no issue with that, so fire ahead.

new topics
top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join