It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, President Bush

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The fact that you can sum up 8 years of "work", in basically a couple of paragraphs is a testament to this idiots 2 terms. yes thanks a bunch Dubya...thanks for leaving us with YOUR MESS to clean up.

Thanks for turning your head the other way so many times, and being a scared little wuss. When real men, like JFK would have said no, knowing it would basically cost them thier lives.

I'd like to take a moment and thank our forefathers for thinking ahead and putting in the two terms clause.

The sad thing is now, we have to look forward to 4 years of either McCain or Obama. But hey, at least it can't get worse.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98
reply to post by traderonwallst

As a matter of fact, I do get my news from ATS. Regularly, I am exposed to very intelligent, independant journalism that one does not find in the MSM. Also, many times news is broken here, first.
And if that's your only response, to belittle the argument to the point of "you must get your information here:" then it truly is a sad day and a sad state of affairs in America and the world.

What news is broken here? Don't we link our news sources to already written articles? What we do is attempt to create play for news articles not receiving enough attention by the main street media. OH wait, we are always breaking news stories about fleets of UFO's outside our windows or over Chicago, my bad.

we are at a point in human history where we MUST adopt and live change. The old paradigms (do you understand that term?) we grew up with do not sustain independance and security for anyone. People, especially the US administration, need to understand that the strength of a people and their culture come from EVERYONE succeeding, not just a few elite money and oil barons.
The world cannot support the kind of empirical attitude of a world super-power that the US has displayed over the past 40 years. Period. End of story.

Oh really? where would the the free world be today if it were not for the US having a freedom first attitude? I guess you would rather live in a world where there are 10 countries fighting to be the only super power? yeah, ducking missiles and bombings..that is how I want to live. Regardless of what people believe, say and think....THIS is the safest (despite 9-11, which I lived through) country in the world with the greatest form of government and strongest economy. Remember...the stock market is not a measure of the economy it is either a leading or lagging indicator. The measure of an economy is its ability to go through a an extended downturn and recover. No other country in the world has that ability like the one here in the US.

Independant countries cannot be asked to comply with disastrous, torturous policies with a gun held to their heads.
People need to feel secure knowing the US or Britain or Canada are not going to fabricate some other unseen enemy that might jump out of the bushes as we walk home in the dark.
Governing through fear-mongering MUST end with Bush's departure.

Canada? a super power? huh????? where is your smiley for sarcasm???
There are no independent countries being held with a gun to their head, only oppressive anti-freedom countries we are holding resposible for their actions.

edit to fix grammer

[edit on 13-8-2008 by solo32_98]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This was fun.

Lets do Hitler or Stalin next. All wonderful people.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

Yeah Mr. Bush thanks for the worst legacy that this government has given to its citizens.

War
Thanks for the tragedy that is called Iraq,

Economy
Thanks for turning the American dreams into nightmares

Environment
Thanks selling our future.

Work force
Thanks for workers Falling behind in Salaries while working harder.

Katrina
Thanks for the Epic failure of leadership in the nation of plenty.

Education
Thanks for broken promises and underfunding our nations future.

Yes thanks for your legacy but hey your father was worst than you.

Bush legacy, presidentbushlegacy.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to add my 2 cents in saying the the persident is now blaming the the country's debt on the stimulus check he (not personally, that would require work) sent out. So way to go Mr. President you are the ideal American.....blame everyone else for our problems.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
The fact that you can sum up 8 years of "work", in basically a couple of paragraphs is a testament to this idiots 2 terms. yes thanks a bunch Dubya...thanks for leaving us with YOUR MESS to clean up.

Thanks for turning your head the other way so many times, and being a scared little wuss. When real men, like JFK would have said no, knowing it would basically cost them thier lives.

I'd like to take a moment and thank our forefathers for thinking ahead and putting in the two terms clause.

The sad thing is now, we have to look forward to 4 years of either McCain or Obama. But hey, at least it can't get worse.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Nola213]

Better than what summed up the Clinton administration. A great read called "The Ken Starr Report". I remember the day it came out. Everyone riding the long island railroad home from the city that day had downloaded the .pdf and it was the talk of the trains. It was hysterical, yet completely sad that it was about a sitting President. Now I have written about it many times on ATS, yet no one seems to grasp it, and I am not surprised, but the economy left by the Clinton administration was disastrous. Everyone talks about a high stock market, yet our companies were falling apart. The stock market is not the ECONOMY stupid (not a smack at you, but a play on something Clinton people hailed). The underlying economy was a mess under Clinton. The stock market was pushed higher by an ALGORE created ponzi scheme. Y2K was nothing but a way to created new spending by corporations. This created thousands of companies that disappeared as soon as the ponzi scam fell apart. Thousands of publicly traded companies going from $20 to $100 on their IPO's. Creating billion in unexpected tax revenues from stock trades by people sitting home in their pajamas, by house wives glued to the CNBC ticker and their stock portfolio. When the ponzi scheme collapsed, so did their gains. And people blamed BUSH for this. I am so damn sick of people not knowing the truth. Clinton never once handed in a balanced budget, so how did it happen (on paper only)? Unexpected tax revenues. Plain and simple. If we gave less credit to Clinton for his antics as a PLAYA, maybe people would realize how hard the Presidents job is and stop being so damn critical of the guy who has handled himself very well. By the way,,,,economically.....it will be disastrous if Barak Hussein Obama gets in, but that is another thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
After reading most of the post......I remember why I gave myself 3 months off from ATS. I think I am going to impose another vacation, my head is spinning just being back here for a few days.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98
And a BIG thank you to ATS'ers who submit reality check posts to threads like this and do not idly and feebly tow the party line of weak minded sheeple spouting utter BS regarding a man that represents the absolute lowest possible denominator in human potential.

Let me get this right Solo, according to you, anyone who has a differing opinion
regarding Bush, makes us weak minded sheeple? Wow your arrogance is astounding. another point, and because this is YOUR opinion then that in fact makes it a reality?

I would appreciate it if you stop passing your opinion off as mine!! You do not stand in the same shoes as I do and I happen to feel very differently about President Bush, a man who deserves my honor and respect.

Again that is MY opinion and MY reality! You or no one else can speak for anyone regarding their personal private thoughts on this matter!! This is
the reality check you should concern yourself with!

[edit on 13-8-2008 by paxnatus]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Why all the Clinton rhetorics? I thought this thread was about Bush. Yeah, Bush sucks, Clinton sucked, Bush sucked even before Clinton, Regan sucked. Need I go on? The last great President to lead this nation was Eisenhower. Yes, that includes Carter and Kennedy as well. Eisenhower saw and tried to stop the Industrial war machine that has lead us into this abysmal War on Terror and all previous wars since he left office. He tried to warn us, but just like back then, people are too stupid to care. Take this thread for instance: too many people here spouting off crap that really has no bearing on the subject at hand, or completely have their facts wrong.

And for all those (including the OP) that KEEP referring to Saddam Hussein as a "Dictator", GOOGLE the damned term! Or better yet, search Saddam Hussein on Wikipedia! He was not a DICTATOR! He was a democratically elected President. I've seen too many people here that are taking objection to the OP that keep agreeing that he was a dictator. Bush was responsible for the trial and hanging of a democratically elected President of a foreign nation that had done no harm to any nation since the first Gulf War. Even then, it was questionable if he'd done any harm (other than taking disputed oil fields in Kuwait that were attempting to draw off of Iraq's oil) to any other nation, except his own. In fact, he's had more dealing with the United States (and some in this administration) than most would ever believe ... or at least don't want to believe.

And for more corrected statements by the OP please refer to my previous post.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Blame it on the education system we have in this nation, it falls behind when it comes on educating the young minds.

Also most people in America are short minded they can not remember what they had for dinner the day before and they only remember what they will have for dinner next.

Short minded, lacking quality education . . . I think this has been part of the whole scheme of the meaning of population control.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
[
Why all the Clinton rhetorics? I thought this thread was about Bush. Yeah, Bush sucks, Clinton sucked, Bush sucked even before Clinton, Regan sucked.

Really? Honestly, Reagan was the last decent president we had.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And for all those (including the OP) that KEEP referring to Saddam Hussein as a "Dictator", GOOGLE the damned term! Or better yet, search Saddam Hussein on Wikipedia! He was not a DICTATOR! He was a democratically elected President. I've seen too many people here that are taking objection to the OP that keep agreeing that he was a dictator. Bush was responsible for the trial and hanging of a democratically elected President of a foreign nation that had done no harm to any nation since the first Gulf War. Even then, it was questionable if he'd done any harm (other than taking disputed oil fields in Kuwait that were attempting to draw off of Iraq's oil) to any other nation, except his own. In fact, he's had more dealing with the United States (and some in this administration) than most would ever believe ... or at least don't want to believe.

And for more corrected statements by the OP please refer to my previous post.

Democratically elected? hahahahahahhahahahahahahhha
hahahahahah
ouch, I just fell off my chair.

Bush was responsible for the trial and hanging? Did Iraq use Bush appointed judges? I am sorry. Did I miss that pieces of news? Please supply a link. Did we pull the lever that opened the gallows in Iraq? I don't believe we did, but if we did please correct me. Please point me in the right direction. Were they trumped up charges? What got him hanged was his his direction to execute 148 people that were brought up on charges of attempting to assassinate him. Did those 148 have trials?
Why was he not executed for th thousands he gassed in Norther Iraq? Becasue he was found guilty of 1 thing deserving execution, before they could bring up the thousands of other offenses he committed.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
All you armchair presidents critisizing bush,I dont think for one moment any of you could have done better.you dont even know what the @!#@! is going on,you dont know what intel the president has o deal with on a day to day bases.You ever wonder why they go in with regular colored hair and always come out with white/grey hair,think about it.We have a whole world that wants in one way or another to see us fail,and wants the usa to fall and be a super power nomore,so they can.Dont critisize a man till you have walked in his shoes.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

[
Why all the Clinton rhetorics? I thought this thread was about Bush. Yeah, Bush sucks, Clinton sucked, Bush sucked even before Clinton, Regan sucked.

Really? Honestly, Reagan was the last decent president we had.

Careful...you will get severely brow neaten when you speak truths like this here on ATS. According to most people here, he is the anti-Christ. Don;t worry, I have your back. Mr. Reagan was awesome!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm going to thank President Bush for...

Raising the price of oil above $3.00...
Ruining our relationships with our allies...
Ignoring important intelligence that could have prevented 9-11...
Causing a lot of people to hate us...
Making all of us look a lot stupider than we really are...
Dumbing down the mainstream media...
Letting people steal our jobs...
Putting us in debt way over our heads...
Being a manipulator and trying to manipulate foreign affairs to just doing whatever the bilderbergs want...
Dumbing our education system down...
Lowering our education standard and not putting emphasis on how children need to learn to read at least a level better than his own...
Stuff like that.

Yes, I really want to thank him for that.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by devareous
All you armchair presidents critisizing bush,I dont think for one moment any of you could have done better.you dont even know what the @!#@! is going on,you dont know what intel the president has o deal with on a day to day bases.You ever wonder why they go in with regular colored hair and always come out with white/grey hair,think about it.We have a whole world that wants in one way or another to see us fail,and wants the usa to fall and be a super power nomore,so they can.Dont critisize a man till you have walked in his shoes.

Please remember that all these Bush hating ATS people are much smarter than he, you and I. They know everything. We know nothing. That gives them the right to belittle us day after day.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think this short clip summarize everything - the simple fact that GWB is a war criminal

well, why would he PARDON HIMSELF against war crimes unless he is feeling guilty...?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by donhuangenaro]

[edit on 13-8-2008 by donhuangenaro]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join