It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philippine Prisoners Dance Line (or You Gotta See It To Believe It)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am the manager at DATS bar and grill, and I was thinking I would hold a dance competition on Friday night. Well in the process of looking for good dancers on youtube I came by these.

If we did this with our prisoners they would have a major cow. These guys are murders, rapists and worse. There is a video on youtube that explains it but it has been disabled. So the best I can do is show you the footage of them dancing. I really don't understand the whole thing, but it is funnier than heck, cause dang they are actually good.

Enjoy...

This is to the song "Jump"

This is the song "Thriller"

...by the way, the girl in this is a guy...

This is "I Will Follow Him" from Sister Act...

This is "Do the Hustle" (from the 70's)...

Soulja Boy..

The song "Gloria"....

The Black Eyed Peas...

The also do many others. If you are not smiling by now, or laughing you need to watch the Gloria one cause dang it's funny. Makes me smile and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself.

So tell me what do you think of this whole thing? Hey, don't forget to flag me and star me if you like this, K?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Seen these before. I love them.

In my opinion more prisons should do this kind of thing, as you can see they have brought all prisoners together, fully diciplined, AND they are enjoying themselves, positives from all sides. Making the prisoners more likely to be friendly and they might just learn something.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hahaha...

In the US, inmate work out and play sports...

In the Philippines, they works on thier dancing skills and cheroagraphy!!!!

LMAO....

join