It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Video in Omaha Nebraska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

UFO Sighting Video in Omaha Nebraska

www.youtube.com

Apparently there has been a recent UFO sighting in Omaha Nebraska
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I personally belive that this is a pretty legitimate sighting after taking a very detailed look at it. I have been paying very close attention to it and have watched it many times in slow motion, and have watched it zoomed in. The more I watch it the more I am convinced. I don\'t believe that it is a lighting trick. In fact after close examination I would almost completely wipe out the possibility. What are your thoughts?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'm almost certain that its a reflection. The streetlight makes a terrific frame of reference here. Frame by frame, with every movement of the camera, the object makes a corresponding move compared to the streetlight. If the camera tips upward, the object moves upward. If it tips downward, the object tips downward. Left/right? Same thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I dunno. It's awful dark and has been compressed to kill. I hate You Tube videos just for that reason.
I'm no expert, though, I play one at night with my wife, so I have no real opinion.
But I wanted to give ya a bump on this one.

Welcome to ATS!
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
ya i think this video does look pretty real if you pause and watch it looks very believable thanks for the comments

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
All I see a streetlamp and a lens flare unless I'm missing something?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

watch the right hand corner

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
IMO it's a reflection of just a fake.
When the object dashes to the left, the camera follows it perfectly.
Unless he knew it was going to dash to the left, who knows.. maybe they txted him prior, there should be a delay in tracking.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
it behaves way too much like a reflection, it bobs up and down along with the light post.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It is obviously a streetlamp. You can see even see the lamp post. As they pan the camera to make the "ufo" fly off, you can see the post of the lamp following obediently.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I concur...

The "object" moves in unison with the camera...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am so tired of hoaxers. I wish that the greater ufo community could get together and sue the houses out from under all the clowns who think it is "kewl" to hoax a ufo sighting on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't know if it was a reflection or a real object (the quality of the video is terrible), but if it was an object it was very small and between the street light and the viewer, it looks like the object is illuminated by the street light when it passes over it, and the only way of that happening would be if it was in front of the street light.

new topics

top topics

join