It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination: The Jesuit Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
JFK himself was, in fact, a Knight of Columbus. It seems likely to me that some kind of inner conflict occurred, as Kennedy flipped and fired Knight of Malta Allen Dulles, wanted to destroy the Jesuit-controlled CIA, end Spelly's war (Cardinal Spellman), and bring down the Jesuit-controlled Federal Reserve (They sunk a ship to protect that.)
en.wikipedia.org...

Allen Dulles, the first CIA director and a member of the Warren Commission, a man who many suspect to be at the center of the cover-up, is alleged by numerous sources to be a Knight of Malta and his nephew, Cardinal Avery Dulles, is a Jesuit priest who teaches at Fordham University
en.wikipedia.org...

Clay Shaw, the CIA agent tried by Garrison, was a Knight of Malta.
www.biblebelievers.org.au...
www.whale.to...
www.spirituallysmart.com...
vaticanassassins.org...

John McCone, the director of the CIA at the time of the assassination, was a Knight of Malta.
www.google.ca...:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

Lyndon Johnson attended the Jesuit Georgetown University
en.wikipedia.org...

Kennedy's wife, Jacqueline, attended the Jesuit Georgetown University.
en.wikipedia.org...

Expert on the Kennedy assassination who says that the Secret Service 'failed' (Obvious fake) was trained at a Roman Catholic university.
en.wikipedia.org...

Henry R. Luce was an editor for Time/Life, which purchased the Zapruder film, and refused to release it until it was released 11 years later. He was a Knight of Malta.
www.google.ca...

Lee Iacocca was the head of Ford Motors at the time, which was linked to the cover up of the motorcade. Lee Iacocca was a Knight of Malta.
vaticanassassins.org...
www.nndb.com...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LordCarpainter

Another thread with good information and will probably get ignored...............again. It's stunning how most folk on ATS disregard the Jesuits when proclaiming to want too find out about the NWO. If you want to find the real agenda and the real folk behind the state of the World today then you need look no further. It's so obvious that it for it to be missed by folk is frankly, laughable.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
JFK was Killed by the Scumbag LBJ , RFK knew this as well ..

If you listen to the LBJ tapes you get a sens of who he was . I highly doubt it had anything to do with the Catholic church .

JFK him self was a catholic and never shied away from it when he was prompted to during his run for the presidency.

edit on 26-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

It is not beyond Jesuits to kill Catholics if it suits their agenda. Many have been sacrificed.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi

It is not beyond Jesuits to kill Catholics if it suits their agenda. Many have been sacrificed.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you are suggesting he was a Jesuit I would say you are mistaken .

Alma mater Texas State University
Profession Teacher
Religion Reformed (Disciples of Christ)

The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) is a mainline Protestant Christian denomination in North America in the Reformed tradition.[1] It is often referred to as The Christian Church, The Disciples of Christ, or more simply as The Disciples. The Christian Church was a charter participant in the formation of both the World Council of Churches and the Federal Council of Churches (now the National Council of Churches), and it continues to be engaged in ecumenical conversations.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I don't know if he was a Jesuit but he definitely attended Jesuit Georgetown University as did many of today's powerful figures. The number of these people in positions of power is alarming. Jesuits and their minions are very skilled at what they do, they are the great deceivers. That is why it is hard for some people to see their role in the NWO.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I don't know if he was a Jesuit but he definitely attended Jesuit Georgetown University as did many of today's powerful figures. The number of these people in positions of power is alarming. Jesuits and their minions are very skilled at what they do, they are the great deceivers. That is why it is hard for some people to see their role in the NWO.

forgive me , but is this statement based on fact or just regurgitated "conspiracy " nonsense ?

I attended a Jesuit High school does that make me a skilled minion ?

Quite the opposite I am a Muslim .

name some of today's powerful figures that attended or have connections to the Jesuits , I am curious .

kap

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Go do the research yourself.

Anyway, i bumped the thread to give the information more exposure, i am not really interested in debating anything. All of the information is out there for folk that want to know what is really going on. If you can't see it it's because you ain't really looking or maybe there is a a more sinister motive. Either way, time for me to move along.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

edit on 26-5-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

forgive me , but is this statement based on fact or just regurgitated "conspiracy " nonsense ?

name some of today's powerful figures that attended or have connections to the Jesuits , I am curious .

kap

Pope Francis, for one.
www.thedailybeast.com...

"When two Jesuits meet, the devil is always there to make a threesome. – Old French Proverb"

"A Jesuit named L’Amy taught that “A monk or priest is allowed to kill those who are ready to slander him or his community”; and, “If a Father [priest], yielding to temptation, abuses a woman and she publicises what has happened, and, because of it, dishonours him, this same Father can kill her to avoid disgrace!” Is it any wonder that the Jesuits have often resorted to murder"?
www.thebibleistheotherside.org...

edit on 26-5-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Go do the research yourself.

Anyway, i bumped the thread to give the information more exposure, i am not really interested in debating anything. All of the information is out there for folk that want to know what is really going on. If you can't see it it's because you ain't really looking or maybe there is a a more sinister motive. Either way, time for me to move along.

Do you understand why the founders of ATS created ATS ? To debunk Conspiracy's .

You created this thread based on elementary conspiracy theory . the topic of "Jesuit,NWO,Secret society " etc has been discussed many times fold here . Likewise many topics have been debunked .

If you post a topic you must be prepared to defend your position .

So my question is who really controls everything ?

I have heard "the jews "," The freemasons" ",The reptilians "some secret council of 9" "the Rockefellers " on and on and on ...

So tell me can you prove that the Jesuits killed JFK ?

its strange to me that LBJ was not even a Catholic but JKF was a dedicated one,yet the Jesuits decided to kill JFK who was in support of the church.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

kap

Pope Francis, for one.
www.thedailybeast.com...

"When two Jesuits meet, the devil is always there to make a threesome. – Old French Proverb"

"A Jesuit named L’Amy taught that “A monk or priest is allowed to kill those who are ready to slander him or his community”; and, “If a Father [priest], yielding to temptation, abuses a woman and she publicises what has happened, and, because of it, dishonours him, this same Father can kill her to avoid disgrace!” Is it any wonder that the Jesuits have often resorted to murder"?

I am not doubting they history of the order and the accusations against it . every order has its good and bad seeds .

however I am in doubt that they played a roll in the murder of JFK

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

kap

Pope Francis, for one.
www.thedailybeast.com...

I am not doubting they history of the order and the accusations against it . every order has its good and bad seeds .

however I am in doubt that they played a roll in the murder of JFK

??? I wasn't saying they killed JFK. I was responding to a members statement to name a current famous Jesuit. And it is documented that they acted with un-Christlike intentions for being a self-proclaimed Catholic institution. I've dealt with a few of them in my school years. I attended an all-boy Catholic highschool with Jesuit teachers (they referred to themselves as 'brothers' instead of 'priests').

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I never created the thread, i gave it a bump because i thought it was worthwhile. That's why i don't need to stay in it and debate.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I never created the thread, i gave it a bump because i thought it was worthwhile. That's why i don't need to stay in it and debate.

forgive my mistake .

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No problem mate.

new topics

top topics

join