It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Al Muhajiroun Pictures the US Capitol Building in Flames; Symbolism or Plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The image of the Capitol Building in flames appears on a British Islamic Radical Sheik's website. Under the picture a headline promoting a conference by Sheik Omar Bakri Muhammad in London "How the Khilafah will be restored and man-made law destroyed."
The Sheik is the leader of a group called Al-Muhajiroun.
Al- Muhajiroun has chapters all over the world including the United States. It supports the ideology of Osama bin Laden and has long been suspected of having ties to Al-Qaeda. Is this what is planned next or is it just a symbol?

www.muhajiroun.com...
Fatwas issued by Sheik Omar Bakri Muhammad

11-09-03 Fatwa or Divine Decree Against Those Who Ally with the Disbelievers Against the Muslims
After the invasion of Iraq it has become clear for those whether they are closer or further from the region, to discover the hidden agenda of the American government and its alliance: that is, the destruction of Islam and to re-draw the map of the region ...

16-09-01 Fatwa or Divine Decree Against General Musharraf-USA
What is the fatwaa regarding those who assist or allow the US to carry out military action from Pakistan in order to attack Muslims in Afghanistan? a) Firstly the reality is that there is no Muslim land today which constitutes an Islamic State. Many lands belong to...

16-09-01 Islamic Verdict on Those Who Assist the US to Carry Out Military Action from Pakistan in order to Attack Muslims in Afganistan
What is the fatwaa regarding those who assist or allow the US to carry out military action from Pakistan in order to attack Muslims in Afghanistan? a) Firstly the reality is that there is no Muslim land today which constitutes an Islamic State. Many lands belong to...

20-06-01 Islamic Verdict (Fatwa) Against Voting For Man-Made Law
What is The Islamic Verdict on those Participating in the British General elections and On Voting? Praise be to the almighty Allah and may the peace of Allah and his Mercy be upon the Messenger Muhammad, his family and his companions and those who ally...

06-06-01 Fatwa Regarding Being Part of the Intelligence
BEING PART OF THE Intelligence IS A SIN & CRIME. Question: What is The Islamic Verdict for those Muslims who are working with Intelligence services such as: the ISI...

19-01-01 Fatwa Concerning the Terrorism Act 2000
Q: I am a Muslim who has been living with my family in the UK for over 15 years, I have British citizenship but I've always had problems with my allegiance to the Queen and her government, especially when the British law states something contradictory to my...

09-03-00 Fatwa On the PM, MPs, Mayors And Lords
What is the Islamic verdict regarding voting for man-made law or sharing power with man-made regimes or a so-called democratic system? What is the verdict for those Muslims who vote for Man-made Law e.g. Who Elect MPs, Mayors or a PM? ...

28-10-99 Fatwa or Divine Decree Concerning Terence Macnally
What is The Fatwa Regarding A Person like Terence MacNally Who Insults the honour of The Messenger Issa(AS) i.e. Jesus and his Mother the Virgin Mary (as) and What are the divine rules concerning The Apostate, his/her wealth and Family?

26-09-98 Fatwa Concerning Salman Rushdie
What is The Fatwa Regarding A Person like Salman Rushdie Who Insults the honour of The Messenger Muhammad (SAW) and What are the divine rules concerning...

*it is not my intention to spread the message or words of Sheik Omar Bakri, if you want additional information, find it yourself, on the link included.

[Edited on 3-15-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"How the Khilafah will be restored and man-made law destroyed."
"I have British citizenship but I've always had problems with my allegiance
to the Queen and her government, especially when the British law states
something contradictory" Quotes from the Shriek

With friends like this, who would need enemies?

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
interesting...I tried to go back to the link mentioned in this story and got a "forbidden" error...warning me not to attempt to visit it again

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The CIA/NSA is blocking the link.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
they probably put up some other threat on their site..

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I just got my puter tracked, I guess. I went to
the posted link and tried to access it from the
original post.

No can do. Got told bluntly not to attempt to
access that site a second time. It is forbidden.

Now is that our guys, or is it the terrorists keeping
all out who don't know the secret handshake?
lol

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

An international effort was mounted to deal with this content. It involved Townhall.com members, Patriot Watch, Talk radio stations, web hosts in the UK and British officials. While we may not the be sole cause of the contents removal, the teamwork was responsible for ample attention to the problem. Most of these site's content reside on servers in Germany. Having domains registered in the UK served to undermine them.

Where such content is brought to our attention, we'll strike back. Terrorist threats are not Free Speech by any standard in the civilized world.

Teamwork is our enemy's enemy. We welcome constructive participation through our primary wesite PatriotWatch.com and you can read further details on our Townhall.com partner's site atthis link.this link[/url]

[Edited on 4-5-2004 by patriotwatch]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am allowed into this site.

Freedom of speech,

Are they not allowed to state thier opinions on the war?

Deep

new topics

top topics

join