It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are On The Brink Of WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
With the news of Kuwait readying their "Emergency War Plan", this is all fast becomming way too real. If what I have read is correct, then this is how I think things will play out.

Georgia vs Russia= No big deal, they worked it out. BUT the MSM made Russia seem like the bad guys.

So, I believe that the small upset with Russia and Georgia was just to get the U.S. upset about what Russia did, even though they didn't start it.

So now the U.S. has a reason NOT to like Russia. If we invade Iran then oil prices will soar, the economy will get worse, and (like I said if what I have read is correct), Russia will join up with Iran and help to defend the country. This could escalate into something catastrophic leading to Bush declaring Martial Law and remaining in office.

Then again this is all just speculation. But from my point of view (Just a spectator watching everything around the world unfold) we are in for something BIG.

Discuss.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
your speculation is of poor quality. I've been aware of WW3 since 1988. When you learn to accept the prophecies, and you strip away ego and personal bias in understanding what is written, and then you compair and contrast all known info the picture is very plain to see.

This is all part of the bigger "endgame" that is 2012. Buckel up your in for a bumpy ride.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i havea feeling that it wont happen to the western world. Maybe a few wars around the world but i dont think they will be any bombs dropped on the uk or usa or france. Who cares about the middle east anyways?. I doubt anything will happen.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

What the U.S. didnt do for Georgia, Russia might do for Iran. What? No talk like some punk, but action like some rider.

Then it'll be seen who were aiding type allies and who weren't when the crap hit the fan. Then Russia will look better than the U.S. whether or not either of them survive a nuclear war as far as the nations leadership goes.

Plus, whether or not the U.S. allies would act, after seeing the no allies act on behave of Georgia, I'm sure Russia would go against all odds and hit all U.S. allies and just reveal how real and so unlike that ring with the U.S. predends to be.

Satan can order his army, in position, to do what most wont like which is something that betrays life on earth big time since many are busters. That'll be the Day I laugh and hit up another realm.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
USA is alot weaker now, it will lick the backside of powerful countries such as russia and china now.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It is shier insanity to pounder any notion that ends with nuclear war .
Just what do these ba$terd$ think they are doing ?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
As much as I would love to disagree with the OP, I get the feeling that we are living in dangerous times.

This is the most volatile political environment that I can recall in my adult life time. It worries me how quickly the Georgian/Russian conflict began and evolved, moving at such a rapid pace that people were already being killed before most of us even knew what was taking place.

We are at war in Iraq, we are at the brink of war with Iran and Syria, and now we have a perfect catalyst in this war between Georgia our allies and Russia. This conflict could potentially escalate into something disastrous.

Now we have actual US military spokesmen and political leaders actually considering military strikes against Russia in order to punish and prevent further assault against its neighbors. Russia is building up weapons capability in Cuba, lines are being drawn in the sand, the elections are turning the country on its head.

In my opinion when you look at what is taking place unilaterally, I would guess that this is the closest the world has been to WWIII or a nuclear conflict since the 60's and the Bay of Pigs.

Unfortunately for us there is no voice of reason and decency like a JFK to help assure a peaceful ending be reached. Instead we have blood thirsty maniacs in power who seem all too eager to plunge us all into the depths of armagedon for financial gain.

These are dark and dangerous times indeed.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
It is shier insanity to pounder any notion that ends with nuclear war .

Food-fights could be interpreted as metaphores.

I have a pamphelet titled The Final Act by Peter L. Kjeseth

Preface:

"H. Wheeler Robinson compared the Bible to a divine drama in five acts:

...the first [act] when God gathered a nation out of Bedouin tribes, the second when He raised up prophetic teachers with their fragments of truth, the third when exile purged and disciplined the religious consciousness of Israel, the fourth when the tradgedy of the Cross of Christ brought man's sin face to face with God's grace, the fifth when the Holy Spirit began the creation of a fellowship not yet achieved, the inauguration of the kingly rule of God.

You and I are living during The Final Act..."

The metaphorical final act may be interpreted to be nuclear war.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This world war comes like a great earthquake. There's warning signs. There's termors that pass. A broken glass, a cracked wall, a nerved up dog barking, and then, while everyone is doing their thing, it strikes all at once and things are never the same again.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Really now? You fool yourself.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by deathpoet69

Really now? You fool yourself.

It is best not to argue with fools, because this makes you a fool too. What is best is just to let fools fool themselves and believe what they want, as long as you know better.

Makes for shorter lines in the rightous isle.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It's more like a bully sizing up a crowd. He throws a sucker punch at the geeky kid who is trying to look tough.

Nobody dares help the geeky kid, so he puts his arm around him and befriends the now subserveant little bully wannabe. Then he starts eyeing the crowd for who's girlfriend is the prettyest, and who has the best lunch.
He sizes up who will eagerly fall in line and who will be less hesitant after a good pounding.

He already knows no one has the stones to resist. Life is now full of potential.

top topics

join