It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Prospect Bay Canada *Great footage*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I just ran across this video, and I searched here for it, and didn't see that it had been posted. If it has already been posted please feel free to remove and a big sorry. It was posted to youtube today.

Have a look at this.

I don't think we can say it's Chinese Lanterns or flares here!

WTH happens at the end of this video? I just had to add.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
definitely interesting, although i think we can assume that the last minute or so is really just max zoom distortion. it's a pity he didn't tape for longer, as it's, in general, very good video. hard to say what it could be.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Max zoom distortion? I don't know, it sure looks as though two object penetrate the into the orb.

That is really weird.

I don't think he quit video taping, I'm leaning to the object disappearing.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
wow that last zoom in at the end is really weird

doesn't look like a hoax to me

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It looks like a orange Amoeba, especially towards the end where the two black spots came into view. Uhm...interesting video for sure, before the camera zoomed in, it looks as though it was kinda pulsating a bit, the light show on the inside of the orange ball seemed to be dispersing in different direction, randomly moving. So, that along is very intriguing. Not sure what to make of it, the light that shows up at the beginning I believe is the reflection of the orange light on the camera lens, hence the reason the person zoomed in to avoid that, IMO.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Hey, watch the second light at about 53 seconds.

I think it is dividing into two small ones right before it disappears.

Anyone else see that?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm going to say flares and here is why.

It looks to me like they are dropping the whole time, than the guy zooms in and we cant see the decent anymore. Maybe they go out as they near the lower altitudes, but we cant tell, because the camera man is zoomed in.

top topics

join