It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
It's an election year again....bump.

The irony shouldn't be lost (though it probably is).

SO called it and it still happened.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

"Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news." -Zbigniew Brzezinski

The above quote and the OP's premise can be validated by simply perusing the majority of threads on ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

"Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news." -Zbigniew Brzezinski

The above quote and the OP's premise can be validated by simply perusing the majority of threads on ATS.

which was the point. The site owner wanted to set the tone.

The OP of this thread is my favorite on the entire site. its THE conspiracy of our times.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

They" are pulling your strings, guiding your thoughts, and directing your words.

They may be guiding your thoughts and your words, mate, not mines. Otherwise i agree with everything you said. I became a member of this site while i was looking for an explanation to the 9/11 attacks, did my research like the good student i have always been, came out convinced the government planned the attacks. WRONG! Years went by more research and now i know the truth, come to find out the truth was told years ago on this site, however i was too blind to see it. Moral of the story for me was that whenever i come to this site to look for truth, I come out empty handed.

Instead I come in to check on the patients of the asylum.
That's what I see among most of the members on this site.
I use to see posts that brought either factual information or creative imagined information that could be the answer to an unexplained phenomena.
NOW i see straight MISINFORMATION. So much for denying ignorance. No one to blame though just the natural regression of the internet.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
"Cold, honest, neutrality." I like that.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Screw politics

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 16-1-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

What exactly is ignorance?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Anybody home? Knock knock, who's not answering the door?
edit on 01CST09America/Chicago01190931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Anybody home? Knock knock, who's not answering the door?

Knock, knock...I'm done.

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You gave up.

www.youtube.com...

Edit - No one is ever going to be what you were. Are you just going to let that go?

edit on 24-4-2019 by Samanth9956 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Samanth9956

You're close to an eff you regarding how you managed media, Skeptic...

My opinion is what it is. Burd sh!!ting on liberals is definitely close to what you imagined with this thread...so yeah!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-5-2019 by LisaCandle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Loveua reply to: [post=4801897]Andrew E. Wiggin[/)plplpp

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Loveua reply to: [post=4801897]Andrew E. Wiggin[/)plplpp

I didn't post this, my pocket did...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Finally, a moment of truth few understand! However, too few members of the public are aware of the true agenda that spawned this division in America. Had the American people were informed of the various tactics utilized to create division and the motives involved, so much damage could have been averted. Yet, most people are unaware and too many lacks the basic understandings that the academics champion. Especially, in the areas of Law. Particularly, Constitutional Law. Most people believe our system is managed by a government body that recognizes corruption and self-police it to acceptable standards. Yet, are frightened when the evidence suggests otherwise. The fact is, our system is attacked every day by corrupt people seeking advantage. Not only that but has been the reality since day one. Any attorneys who spent much of their career practicing law in that area are quite aware of this and have all the evidence at hand in law libraries of case law to examine.

To make this brief, I will focus on one aspect too few are aware of. Conspiracy. Contrary to popular belief, conspiracy is a habit of man's history and present in all human endeavors. In fact, conspiracy is the number one crime prosecuted in America, and the world too. In fact, the greatest worry our forefathers had was to create a system that, if performed properly, would manage corruption to safe standards. Due to the fact, our "elected officials failed in this endeavor, huge fortunes were amassed and as a result, gained favor by seducing our leaders with bribes and graft. Those who refrained from such tactics often were blackmailed or murdered as a means to show by example.

Anyone who is aware of the "creation" of the FED in 1913 and knows what preceded it, are aware of the corruption involved and what it means today. The point is, what we see today is the result of corrupt men and the conspiracies involved. I make this point only to emphasize how corruption seized on our nation and now is rarely discussed by most people in the public square. And, that is only one aspect of many areas where the citizens have been taken advantaged of in our brief existence. However, to get back to the issue of this rant, I will argue the fact the America people are victims of massive corruption that rivals the crimes of Jeckel Island.

And that is the creation of the "right vs left" scenario. That, and the use of propaganda. Everyone remembers the stories of their past generations such as grandparents and such. And, as a result, are quite aware of "simpler times." Where people stood on their word and only a handshake was needed to finalize a transaction. Yet, people are horrified with recent changes and are seeking answers as to how all this could happen. In an age where we abandoned the notion that "possession is nine-tenths of the law, now American currency is a controlled substance. For those who question that, see the results of the RICO Act and now the need to show how you gained questionable money.

Rather the "right vs wrong" system of yesteryears, we now have this ever-increasing war that keeps the public in a state of hostility. However, that is not by accident. We also live in an age of "public relations." Or, a barrier wall between the public and those to be questioned for their behavior. Steet crime alone is well established and regulated, yet, the actions of government and corporate interests are rarely questioned regardless of the need to know. In other words, lacking transparency is the perfect method to hide crimes and conspiracies. Especially today when we see prosecutions of whistleblowers who report government officials and their criminal behavior. Only, to be immune due to the National Security Act, the Patriot Act, and Homeland Security. Also, the use of corporate interests to "manage" much of the duties we expect by government officials. Why this is of extreme interest is the fact corporate entities are private and is not required to share their information with the public.

Yet, there is always propaganda and counter-propaganda that keeps the public angry and hostile among themselves. A war among the races, on poverty, on crime, and now on the classes and genders. In fact, we live in an age of hostile intent on anything we decide is offensive. Free speech is now the target and the second amendment is in the cross-hairs too. We live with "buyer beware" doctrine and subject to the "small print" of all contracts one might happen to enter into. Big-Government works hand to hand with Big-Pharma and all consumer protection agencies established to protect the consumer is now the protector of corporate America. All the while we've witnessed the creation of a system that erodes the rights of the Individual and the consumer. Yet, does so while hiding the agenda of the ruling class.

Although this rant is too brief, the fact is there is enough evidence to make a valid point on how the American people found themselves in this mess. Therefore, I make the point too many people are brainwashed with the notion conspiracy thinking is a trait of unsavory types of people and a major change in such mentality is essential to bring back our nation from ruin. Rather finding "preconceived" notions that only divide the population to embrace all we have in common is the only means to gain our objectives. This thread is worthy and I applaud it. But, it's only the first stage for people who share the same mentality. Personally, I'm sick and tired of the status quo and this constant attack on the masses. I know how is to blame and most people are immune and those who are to blame with little to show for their involvement are obviously too ripe for the corruption aimed at them.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Great post OP and thanks for saving me the time of having to write one of these myself. The political sections of this site are full of lunatics. I would argue that anyone who claims a candidate or political party is being dishonest and not truly seeking answers or looking for the truth in conspiracy theories. People like this play right into the hands of the powerful and it is shocking to see these easily manipulated people - who have all the answers - spreading their information on a site like this.

It is good to see so many common sense people turn up to respond to this post.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sorry, I thought this said, "Masonic Mormons". For a moment, the thread seemed interesting.
Goodbye.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's almost that time of the year when you get the hottest deals on Web Hosting, you guessed it right! It's time for the Black Friday Hosting Deals 2019. Companies are lining up some of the best deals ever for 2019 buyers will have a lot to pick from in the industry.

For the first time many of the renowned companies are going to put forward great deals in their Black Friday events. We will walk you through some of the great deals that have been announced for this year.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

There are 2 types of ignorance--willful and accidental.

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join