It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The masses only follow those who force them to follow either through extortion or bribery with money or other objects that have had a monetary value added to them.

Moronic leaders equal a moronic mass.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If you want to stand up you all know deep inside exactly what it is going to take to get the victory, however, so long as people aren't starving too many people suffer a cognitive dissonance with the present day reality. It has and will continue to disturb me greatly that the people will flock to occupy if there are not any suitable alternatives put out there that catch on. Now I'm just waiting for them to pull the plug on the internet and if there ever were a fix, there wouldn't be much way to get it out other than word of mouth. Maybe in a couple of weeks on march 8th the information bubble trap the powers that be have set will slam shut on you all. Piece by piece we are heading down that road, of which we have almost missed the window of decision regarding our decent into tyranny or uplifting into a forever cherished liberty. Some days I am disappointed to be a human being because we aren't bright enough yet to do what is obvious to un-screw this society and the bulk of the individuals within it. The solution always involves some parasite collective of some sort or another, that generally uses representation or a corruptable voting computer. I was thinking of doing a project, make a gravestone for humanity, the epitaph will read, "perished due to the mass servility that left people helpless to DO FOR THEMSELVES to survive".
edit on 24-2-2012 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Does this mean there is now a concentrated effort to ban trolls who are hell bent on taking debates off course?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What else is new? You think this is just happening now? I bid you a notice, it has always been this way. The rulers use methods of kill and program. They generation ally kill us when the need arises. If to many educated, enlightened white men rose up tomorrow, stopped paying taxes, you know what happens? A global incident, a mind eraser. Then a kill off, then they have your children. In one way shape or form this has always been the main concept of enforced slavery. Every decade needs to be completely different from the last, in either minor or major life altering ways. There needs to be pole shifts in the minds moral compass, thus the soul never develops and our DNA simply is not allowed to transcend. The study of hermetics, lays this out clear as day just like all it's old sayings. I'm sure you heard the one about the piper

Or maybe even Jesus, what do you think all that Sin talk was about. Could it have not been the fellow stupidity of his fellow man? I'm now of sound believe that the elite are scheduled for a kill off. They have there reverse media outlets, this, and all the now released conspiracy crap, its all part of it. The PSI op has begun for a demonic inspired holocaust. This is being set up so masterfully, I'm in complete accordance that whomever is doing this is not human at all. This is far to grand, far to sinister, far to meticulous. If you think you can inspire chance, of fix this, your going about this all the wrong way. You are doing exactly what they want. Watch it unfold. It is amazing.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
nah we have technology to override that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

As far as I am concerned obama and rommney are both middle management employees of the same firm and take their orders from the same masters. I think I will write in Dr. Paul's name as I can't vote for either of the other 2 as the thought of either one turns my stomach. I voted for obama. Did I get fooled?!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly. I've wanted to see our country take to the streets as we've seen in other countries around the world to better their societies. Not in violence, but in protest of the largest and most beneficial kind. Imagine this:

We all refuse to pay our outrageous health insurance bill for just one month.

We all refuse to pay for gas for one day. Call off work and tell them, "Sorry I can't afford the gas to get to work today." Just one day of total boycott.

Tell the large banks that we are not supporting them anymore. No credit cards, no loans. Change your account to a local credit union.

I know that standing around doesn't pay the bills for any of us, but where do we start? Seriously...

When I went to pay my property taxes a few months ago, I asked a relative question, in my opinion, "Why am I paying property tax on my car and home when the bank still owns it?"

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I cannot post on this site yet, so this maybe inappropriate. however the title of this thread is addressing the ignorant masses. if anyone is interested in feeling more ignorant, check out this youtube video where a child traces back the ancestry of all the united states presidents to include Washington to Obama and only finds that one president is not related to the rest.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My momma taught me not to lie, cheat, steal, gamble, and mess with hookers. When you gamble enough money it is inevitable it will fold back in on itself. When you gamble with real money it effects how we exist. And if it is money from nothing, People tend to get a little pissed when a computer can't give it to them a little cheaper. Then who's to blame? The government. They are spending more money then we really know about. Now where did we go wrong? Politics. They have more money tied in bull# on top of bull#, wrapped into bull# that just leads to more bull# on the front desks of Washington then the people really need to care about. Last time I checked we're not allowed to crash the United States money supply in an intangible computer file at the bank. What's in your wallet?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It may be true that only a small proportion of humanity is capable of coherent political and philosophical thinking. What then?

The mainstream media and education systems cater to the masses. Therefore they must provide a simplified version of things and attempt to give the less intellectually capable a feeling of empowerment and trust in institution to prevent mass unrest.

The result? Maybe the average person in this current society is dumber than the average person should be. And maybe it takes the intellectually gifted a little longer to land on significant ideas. This is the price of peace. Telling 14 year old's that there is a covert coercive element to society may give us more free thinkers, but it will be compounded by more criminals.

Would it be preferable to teach nothing and allow free thinking to take its course? For many it takes a lot of concentration just to remember the basics of language while in school. It's not about substantive ideas but the tools to find them. The shame is that some never even realize that there is substance behind the words and stagnate at the intellectual level of a high school graduate.

The internet helps people expose themselves to alternate ideas, but such information access limits the potential for individual discovery.

The standard mental construct built into people by society can be altered and advanced. Stability should remain a priority, but a suggestion would be to include more information about psychological factors starting at an earlier age in school. Also, there should be a challenger presented along with topics, like a devils advocate guest speaker.

"So, kids, that concludes my lesson on the benefits of the Industrial Revolution. Now let me introduce our guest challenger, the unabomber, Mr. Ted Kaczynski"
edit on 28-7-2012 by MassOccurs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
-*- mindless repetition of divisive spoon-fed political talking points

-*- patently false information about candidates presented as truth

-*- exaggerated disaster scenarios if one or the other is elected

-*- shameful racism

-*- shameful bastardization of candidate names

-*- shameful focus on personalities instead of issues

-*- pathetic fear mongering

-*- embarrassingly little focus on real, important, vital issues

Thank you.
It's easy to get caught up in (sucked into) the pseudo debates.
I'll try to keep on track.

Good to get a reminder now and again.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Can you say a bit more and be more explicit about the racism. I don't really see it or hear it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Unfortunately i think a Russian journalist got it right. He wrote that the fact that America was so dumbed down as to elect Obama as President means we are in decline. If we re-elect him we are done. A famous quote (can't recall who it was) said: To be 20 years old and not be a Democrat you would have to be heartless. To be 40 years old and not be a Republican you would have to be brainless. I think the media has been deciding politics for much much longer than anyone realizes. Our education system is awash with Liberal brain washing teachers since public employee unions were allowed. The entitlements afforded them and other public sector employees can not be sustained. I surely do not want to see America destroyed but the reality is we can not fix it unless we get to start over. Even then i am not sure it would go the way our founding fathers envisioned it. I hope i am wrong but the things that are wrong with America are so deeply rooted that i don't think they can be fixed.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: theyareoutthere
The citizens of this once great country need to get a man like Ron Paul, if not Ron Paul himself as a write in vote in every state. Corrupt government, corrupt congress, corrupt supreme court. Evil Federal Reserve, IRS, IMF, World Bank and NWO.
Vote Ron Paul and throw everyone else out!

Ron Paul or someone else don't matter without getting money out of politics ,you can't even have a truly honest debate about any issue much less begin to fix them, it is said that the average American have virtually no impact on politics
Robert Reich: Most Americans have no influence at all

What’s behind this? Two big facts.

First, American corporations exert far more political influence in the United States than their counterparts exert in their own countries.

In fact, most Americans have no influence at all. That’s the conclusion of Professors Martin Gilens of Princeton and Benjamin Page of Northwestern University, who analyzed 1,799 policy issues — and found that “the preferences of the average American appear to have only a miniscule, near-zero, statistically non-significant impact upon public policy.”

Instead, American lawmakers respond to the demands of wealthy individuals (typically corporate executives and Wall Street moguls) and of big corporations – those with the most lobbying prowess and deepest pockets to bankroll campaigns.
www.salon.com...

I suggest kliking the link for more.
Overturn Citizens United is a start, limit lobbyist connection in both state and local gov't this have to happen before we can fix anything or congress can truly be allowed to make common sense laws.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
edit on 28/9/2015 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed spam

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
They are controlling us. We can stop them.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yet these type discussions over absolute non-issues have seemed more prevalent and gaining further unwarranted ground all the while. It's pointless.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I actually agree w/ this post

Well done.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
At 68, I've seen and voted in an election or 12. I don't believe that this one is any different than the other 45 or so that we have witnessed. The phenomenon came with the instant and 24/7 news cycle that forces one into a political corner of defense of ideas, dogmas, and political affiliations. Further excaberating the races and issues is the internet, where all form of nastiness are randomly and probably from the heart, said and shouted at each other.

The Genteelness of politics was an illusion from long ago and an age of reason, now it's just gut nasty and one is forced to sift through all manner of manure to get to the real candidate, and even then, America is foolish enough to vote for unknowns, for seeming felons, for seeming loons and loudmouths as part monster truck rally and part circus and all American. We have done ourselves no favors in elections for at least 25 yrs.

edit on 27-1-2016 by Parralaxview because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's an election year again....bump.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join