It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Jeff Willes- Arizona

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

When not moving fast or in hover the purple haze of violet light
surrounds the craft due the air being electrically sensitive at
high voltage and frequency.
More sparks when going fast or out of control.

You can also get the star like image in a hover.
Like blimps lit up.
Who makes these blimps except funded by cover efforts.
Or pronounced by people who would rather not go against the
flow of popular opinion.

ED: S&F easynow, that has to be enough storming the ideas for now.

[edit on 8/12/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The sideways craft can go straight up on the side beam.
But what if he is tilted not on the forward beam.
That is what the craft is surrounded with a belt of channels
that show up as a ring of port holes at times.

There are hundreds of these photos.
Got a story of people walking on top of a flat roofed saucer.
Later.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by KEMIK

Thanks for the help.
But the daylight star might be the UFO at the upper right.
Looks like they are watching your activity a little too closely.
Duplicate the video please.
ED: Why would saucer rescue agents video a balloon, they
have better things to do.

Watching a little too closely? Well I guess you're right, because it could not be a plane, so, yeah.
It's a photo.

What "saucer rescue agents"?

[edit on 12-8-2009 by KEMIK]

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by easynow

Like blimps lit up.
flow of popular opinion.

Could you post where you are getting this information? Posting videos that have already been on ATS and YouTube for quite some time is not providing much of anything.

Are you suggesting that the gov't is funding blimp manufacturers as a cover effort? For what? Please elaborate. You make these random statements...and have nothing to back them.

I just wanted to add that my post of the balloons was merely a suggestion as to the object in the video you posted directly above it. I did not state that balloons are the cause of other sightings. Take a moment and actually read my post.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK

reply to post by easynow

Like blimps lit up.
flow of popular opinion.

Could you post where you are getting this information? Posting videos that have already been on ATS and YouTube for quite some time is not providing much of anything.

Are you suggesting that the gov't is funding blimp manufacturers as a cover effort? For what? Please elaborate. You make these random statements...and have nothing to back them.

I just wanted to add that my post of the balloons was merely a suggestion as to the object in the video you posted directly above it. I did not state that balloons are the cause of other sightings. Take a moment and actually read my post.

Sorry, only a possibility and suggestion and obviously not in
you case.
Good balloon work.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Actually, I did offer a possibility...and a suggestion. The video of the object looks similar to the photo I posted. Thanks for offering your suggestion, very informative.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK

reply to post by KEMIK

Thanks for the help.
But the daylight star might be the UFO at the upper right.
Looks like they are watching your activity a little too closely.
Duplicate the video please.
ED: Why would saucer rescue agents video a balloon, they
have better things to do.

Watching a little too closely? Well I guess you're right, because it could not be a plane, so, yeah.
It's a photo.

What "saucer rescue agents"?

Interesting isn't it.
A star was watching you.
Yes a man that posts on ATS.
He recovers the wreckage after the Aliens have been removed.
Been doing this since his Nam days.
His name is not Cooper but I'll check later.

Consider that the Tesla UFO theory also has tons of documents
and equipment that only Von Braun has seen since 1945 in
a Los Alamos basement to hide technology from us, then
when video shows up it might not be random.
There might be rescue squads.

ED: My dialogue is from a few years of pondering the Lyne
material as in my signature. Like I said Tesla was deleted from
history as even noted by companies he dealt with has stated.
ED+: I had to review this with time on yahoo boards that
review the material.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Firstly, I did not take those pictures, nor did I claim to. Secondly, again, I'd love to read your source of information. You're posting random videos. Am I supposed to believe that they are definitive proof of your theory?

As far as the "star" goes...I hope you're joking.
I'm sure there's nothing "other worldly" about it. Chances are it's nothing more than a plane (IMO).

I don't see what you mean by "watching". I guess you can say the trees are watching too...and the blimp. It's an object in the sky thousands of miles away. Why do you believe it is watching someone?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Yes perhaps that was a daylight star.
Here the Alien crash recovery team:

UFO Crash Recovery, Whistle-blower - Part 1 www.ufoshows.com

www.youtube.com...

People are alerted to the crash sites.
If that film was a out of control saucer people would be removed
from the scene. Thus only agents would be filming.

I would say check out the research sources I indicated for the
non balloon ideas.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ok, so you were speaking of Clifford Stone, whom I have much respect for. But I do not see how he relates to the photos I posted in response to the video you posted. Simply posting these videos that have been circulating for some time isn't really proving your point.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
Alien craft or secret goverment craft ? not many choices there

Exactly, it's one or the other, but either way, THEY EXIST.

And there is no reason that it couldn't be both. Some are ours, some are aliens, some are ones we built from backward engineering aliens' craft, or some other combination thereof.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by azure-door

thanks azure-door,

i respect your opinion here but i disagree that it's two balloons tied together. not saying that's an impossible explanation but if you watched all of the videos in this thread about that ufo you might change your mind. i don't know.

thanks again

I agree it's probably not two balloons. It's more likely a single balloon. The single balloon probably looks like this viewed from another angle:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7556d59e378.jpg[/atsimg]

Imagine that rotated and you have the object filmed, even the motion filmed. He describes some other motion not filmed, but how does he know what maneuvers it made when he couldn't see it? Besides balloons are often not solitary, he may have seen one balloon up close, then another further in the distance, thinking the first balloon had moved that far when in fact he was looking at a second object. Now if he had FILMED the extraordinary motion he described, that would be interesting.

As is the case with the video in the OP, people easily mistake balloons for UFOs or strange objects, even when you tell them they are looking at balloons. Just look at some of these comments from youtube on the balloon videos:

Morphing UFO
www.youtube.com...

Creation of a worm hole? or many worm holes?

Discovery UFO stabilized
www.youtube.com...

Guys this is not a UFO. This is an advanced technology. It's looks like an helicopter in close range and a ufo in long range. It's an military prodject.

Baloons dont morph around with black octopusy tentacle looking think and flash crazy colours aswell as stay stationary in the air

That makes it much easier to see. It really is an extraordinary object. What program did you use to stabilise the image? It works beautifully. Thanks

You people who say its a balloon only say that because you have no idea what it is. Just because something like this doesn't exist on our planet, doesn't mean other life is only limit to technology made on the Earth. Do you know its a balloon? No, so don't fkn say it is.

Nice footage, you can really see the transformations, and balloons do not behave like that.

I don't think these are Mylar balloons, if you look closely in the center.. it's black.. If this was a bunch of mylar balloons EVERYTHING should be glinstering and stuff...
Also the way it moves is not typical something for a mylar balloon.

in my oppinion his certainly isnt a balloon, just put your focus on one specific point of the object and you can see the strange silverish objects transform.

Looks like shape changing metal, you "balloon"
idiots, and if you look at the DARPA website
(at least it was, FIVE years ago) you'll find it's been part of OUR science for quite a while.
So it could be them or us.

Anyone with eyes and a brain can see these are not ordinary balloons. This is what is known as caught with their pants down. You will never see the original.

This shows a prime example of a Morphing UFO. The ability for a craft to change shapes is something our air force is planning right now. At Roswell they called it memory metal. No matter what you did with it the metal it would always return to it's original shape. Also as NASA scientist Paul Hill explains "Blurry" UFOs should be normal because they change the space around them.

And the comments saying it's balloons (which is correct) get attacked:

bunch of helium balloons tied together blowing in the wind - like the kind you get at a cirus or whatever, different shapes, metallic/reflective surface.

REPLY TO ABOVE: Go watch the disclosure project MORON, stupid people like you make me sick, you idiots are the reason why we are in the trouble we are in right now, WAKE THE # UP. Our governments have been shafting us all, including lies in the text books. I would be truly suprised if you could add 1 + 1 with your mentality. idiot.

Even on the video titled "Morphing UFO is Balloons!" where they show footage to PROVE it's balloons, people still won't believe it's balloons.
www.youtube.com...

prove to me its fake. untill then its real to me. look at that stabilized close up of that thing. those arent balloons ive ever seen. thanks.

The beginning of this video there are balloons in the sky. This is not what was filmed though. This is a desperate attempt to debunk the original video. Puhleeese.

The thing that is really flaky about the video in the OP, is the way they keep rotating the video 90 degrees so it looks like a saucer. Maybe they are afraid if they show it in the correct orientation too long people will recognize it for what it is, a heart shaped silver balloon. Like the youtube video, a lot of people seem to want to think the object presented in the OP of this thread is something other than a balloon.

[edit on 13-8-2009 by Arbitrageur]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join