It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Jeff Willes- Arizona

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Video taken by Jeff Willes in Arizona 2003... shows a UFO moving towards him then shoots up in the sky and disappears. This is Amazing footage and looks real to me. i did a search for this video but found nothing on this particular UFO.

ufosoverphoenix.com...
UFOS OVER PHOENIX

www.ufosoverphoenix.com...
JEFF WILLES Ufo Pictures

www.umedia.com...
Jeff Willes' UFO Photographs

Alien UFO ?...Military Craft ?... or is this guy a Hoaxer ?

[edit on 13-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well Jeff is not a hoaxer of that I am certain.

I am also certain that girl in the video is hot.

I am not at all certain that the UFO is alien technology...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
yeah she is hot enough....

I guess its a good video....though that jeff guy does look like a strange fella...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well Jeff is not a hoaxer of that I am certain.

I am also certain that girl in the video is hot.

I am not at all certain that the UFO is alien technology...

well i am glad you can confirm that he is legit.

totally agree the girl in the video is Hot !

Alien craft or secret goverment craft ? not many choices there

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am soooooooooooo happy that I wasn't the only one that was.....distracted by that woman.

I too do not believe this guy to be hoaxing it up. But still, what do we have.

.......is that woman married you think?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

why are you certain he's not a hoaxer? what information are you privy to that we are not?

the video is interesting, no doubt. not quite sure what it is, unidentified is quite apt.

offtopic: i agree very attractive presenter. i could find very little else that would look as good on my couch...ahem...anyways...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am taking a wild guess here but I believe other members are saying he is not a hoaxer simply because the video doesn't look fake. Although it is a strange object it seemed a bit complex to make this into a hoax. For those reasons I also say this video isn't a hoax, as to what that object was? Not really sure and will continue to investigate this one.

I was just watching some videos from Jeff on youtube and some of them have already made it in here (ATS) so, not really sure about Jeff being a hoaxer or not, but this video I still believe it has some strange object in it.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by TheEnlightenedOne]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

i agree it looks a little to complex to be a fake thats why i was interested in it.

i wanted to present it to find out more about it because, with it looking as real as it does it creates alot of questions .

does the goverment have craft like this ?

[edit on 12-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Apparently the US government is testing a few crafts some of which have made it to the news and have being categorized as UFOs videos or accounts. So I wouldn't doubt that they have something 'similar' to it but I seriously doubt that they operate or handle the same as real ufos.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

why are you certain he's not a hoaxer? what information are you privy to that we are not?

the video is interesting, no doubt. not quite sure what it is, unidentified is quite apt.

yea....how can anyone be sure this guy aint hoaxing when he is part of group 1...feeding of group 2. ?

how could this one be a fake ?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

i was hoping to get some more info about Jeff Willes by posting this.

has anyone here on ATS ever seen the dvd he has put together ?

i am looking for a better quality copy of this.

also if this video was examined by many experts how come i cant find any examples of these investigations of this UFO ??

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ya know, maybe i just haven't seen enough videos but this the best quality video of a ufo i've seen to date. It's nothing like the norm - ei a bunch of bouncing lights in the sky.

you can clearly see it is a something made of a shiny metal and also that it is saucer shaped.

I'm telling you i've never seen a video of this quality before. That is one of the only reasons i suspect it could be fake. And if if it's not - pardon my french but WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Awesome daytime footage of a UFO, thanks for posting it, I sure haven't seen this before. There's definitely a clear shape to it, and it doesn't look like a remote controlled something...very interesting. Best footage I have seen in awhile, thanks for sharing, wish there was some follow-up material on it, if I wasn't so tired, I'd do some digging ....good find

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What, I was distracted by Jeff Willes, he is one gorgeous guy there. And his footage of the craft was so clear it was exceptional. I think the only question is whether its ours or our visitors?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

thanks for checkin it out and i agree its one of the best daytime videos capturing a UFO !

i am trying to get more info about this and please feel free to post anything you can find out about this even if it's at a later date.

this is a case worthy of investigation and if the claims in the video of NASA and others analyzing this video are true...where is the info ??

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I am surprised it's not getting more attention here on ATS. But that sometimes happens, here, and in general, the best footage squeaks by with no comment while the most ludicrous hoaxes, obviously faked and horrible footage gets front page news! I will dig tomorrow a little and if I find anything will post it...good find though

Has anyone U2U'd Internos on this one? I'd like to see what he thinks! I think I will do that

[edit on 16-8-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thefuzmixman

I'm telling you i've never seen a video of this quality before.

thanks for your post and i agree with you...this is amazing footage !

i have been thinking about the authenticity of this footage and i believe it is the real deal. i dont see how any footage could be better ? it's clear daytime footage that looks to me to be absolute proof of ufo's flying around in our sky's.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

thanks for your input,

And his footage of the craft was so clear it was exceptional. I think the only question is whether its ours or our visitors?

every one always wants to see clear daytime footage of a UFO and well....

Here it is !

the question of is it ours or is it Alien ?

that is what i want to know of course and if its ours whats it doing flying that low and dangerously close to the house ?

would a secret goverment craft do something that careless ?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So what are we up to now?? I think thats 5 votes for hot chick and 1 vote for hot dude??

Nice video!! Seems to me I have seen this before..Just can't remember where or when..Would be interested to find out more about this guy..Seems like he has a lot of footage..What makes him so special?? Hmm...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

I am surprised it's not getting more attention here on ATS.

i am surprised as well and everyones always asking for clear daytime footage of a UFO and here it is...lol

where do the skeptics hide when you got footage like this ?....

i have already mentioned this footage to Internos and he said it was very interesting wich i of course agreed....

will be looking forward to any info you can find...thanks

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join